You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

25 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The myocarditis risk is overstated, the effect is mild and myocarditis from covid is much more likely.  

Being scared of everything must be exhausting.  Fanny. 

I don't agree with everything RP says, but that's pretty funny in light of this thread.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

You can't protect other people by being vaccinated because it doesn't prevent transmission. Fact. 

Well, here's a dilly of a pickle.  For a moment I was going to believe all those scientists whose peer-reviewed studies are cited in the New Scientist article I posted yesterday. But now some random shitwit on a football forum has said "Fact" I don't know what to think!

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Demonising a minority of society, ostracism, one rule for them and another rule for the good people who comply...

Where have I seen that before...

That situation you've just described applies to every society ever: laws are brought in (in democracies, they by majority consent) and people who choose to break those laws are sanctioned. The Nazis didn't invent that; don't give them undue credit.

17 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Well, here's a dilly of a pickle.  For a moment I was going to believe all those scientists whose peer-reviewed studies are cited in the New Scientist article I posted yesterday. But now some random shitwit on a football forum has said "Fact" I don't know what to think!

If you think these vaccines prevent transmission it's no wonder you're confused. They don't. 

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That situation you've just described applies to every society ever: laws are brought in (in democracies, they by majority consent) and people who choose to break those laws are sanctioned. The Nazis didn't invent that; don't give them undue credit.

Anything you say, Wolfie Smith. 

32 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

The hallmarks are eerily similar.

I don't think people will stop using that analogy just because you don't like it. 

WHAT THE FUCK

19 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Being called weird by a bloke who outsources his health to The Guardian/Boris Johnson. 

More bullshit

18 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Demonising a minority of society, ostracism, one rule for them and another rule for the good people who comply...

Where have I seen that before...

GTA San Andreas? 

17 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

And this is where the problem lies.

The majority of what Boss mentions happened before the Holocaust (1941-1945) He is talking about the build up and the foundations laid down. Let’s not turn this into something isn’t.

He’s looking back at historical events and seeing similarities.

You're a smart fella, please tell me you were joking here? 

25 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't agree with everything RP says, but that's pretty funny in light of this thread.

Mate, you had a breakdown the other night because you had to wear a mask.  You spent a day trying to convince us it meant you couldn’t breathe. 

Things not to be scared of;

- paper masks 

- cloth masks

- injections 

- new and ground breaking medicine

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fixed it.

No, you changed it because it isn’t what you wanted to read/see/hear. That’s not fixing it, that’s shutting down debate because you find it a little uncomfortable and misunderstand what the point being made was.

There are similarities there (your choice as wether you see them or not) from the early days of Nazism, Stalinism and any other oppressive regime from history.

The recent law about 51 weeks jail time for protesting is a prime example of a similar thing happening.

Will a holocaust of the unvaxxed happen? I don’t think so, no. That’s just mad to think that. And there is no comparison to actual Holocaust by Boss is there?

Do people need to separate the events and the slow integration of the laws the Nazis brought in to eventually carry out those atrocities, yes. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

WHAT THE FUCK

More bullshit

GTA San Andreas? 

You're a smart fella, please tell me you were joking here? 

You do know the Holocaust and the integration of the laws that led to it are two different things don’t you? A simple google search will tell you that. 

Just now, Skidfingers McGonical said:

No, you changed it because it isn’t what you wanted to read/see/hear. That’s not fixing it, that’s shutting down debate because you find it a little uncomfortable and misunderstand what the point being made was.

There are similarities there (your choice as wether you see them or not) from the early days of Nazism, Stalinism and any other oppressive regime from history.

The recent law about 51 weeks jail time for protesting is a prime example of a similar thing happening.

Will a holocaust of the unvaxxed happen? I don’t think so, no. That’s just mad to think that. And there is no comparison to actual Holocaust by Boss is there?

Do people need to separate the events and the slow integration of the laws the Nazis brought in to eventually carry out those atrocities, yes. 

Show me the bit where the rise of facism in post WW1 Germany included vaccinated people against a global pandemic that's killed over 4 million people and yeah maybe discussing the Nazis could be relevant. Until then, can people stop trying to make any sort of comparison to something that isn't remotely comparable whatsoever ! 

FUCKING HELL! 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Show me the bit where the rise of facism in post WW1 Germany included vaccinated people against a global pandemic that's killed over 4 million people and yeah maybe discussing the Nazis could be relevant. Until then, can people stop trying to make any sort of comparison to something that isn't remotely comparable whatsoever ! 

FUCKING HELL! 

You're trying to stifle debate.

You know who else did that? THE NAZIS!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

You do know the Holocaust and the integration of the laws that led to it are two different things don’t you? A simple google search will tell you that. 

"Let’s not turn this into something isn’t."

You wrote that just after defending a comparison with covid to pre holocaust ideals. I was hoping it was satire, clearly it wasn't. 

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

Question for all the good compliant people: how many jabs do you think you'll be having in 2022?

It looks like it'll be three for 2021 for the majority of you.

How many injections in 2022?

As many as it takes to keep the death to case ratio as low as possible. 

Just now, Pureblood said:

Question for all the good compliant people: how many jabs do you think you'll be having in 2022?

It looks like it'll three for 2021 for the majority of you.

How many injections in 2022?

We could ask your mummy to hold your hand and give you a lolly and a sticker if you are a brave soldier.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2