You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

22 minutes ago, SasaS said:

How old are you, Iceman? If you are over 30, it's probably a good idea to get vaccinated. If you are over 40, it's a no brainer, regardless of how healthy you may think you are.

Over 30, already had covid old chap, natural antibodies for me. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Go fuck yourself, you horrible cunt.

Really, go fuck yourself twice: once for that dangerously fuckwitted "pandemic (sic)" and once more for the cunt-minded suggestion that people whose working lives are all about trying to treat bereaved people with care, respect and dignity get their kicks from inflicting misery on grieving families.

Have a day off Wolfie Smith.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

https://news.yahoo.com/despite-vaccines-u-lost-more-130143018.html

Despite Vaccines, the U.S. Has Lost More Lives to COVID This Year Than Last

False front there Icey.

The first deaths were not recorded until halfway through March in 2020. 

Do the math for a 12 month period from first deaths - it is not going to be close.

Ok I never wanted to post this but seeing as so many of us are arguing with each other, we're now on the subject of vaccination deaths, and over the last few months things have escalated to people being fine with mandatory vaccines I'm going to.

I would never have posted this before for two reasons : I didn't want to cause fear about vaccines if the data was off, and I didn't have access to the underlying data. And I still don't, but recently a fact checking site which I'm going to assume some of you would consider reliable has confirmed the figures, even though it's been clear to point out that the cause of these deaths isn't clear.

So this fact checking site also provides balance for those of you that think I'm fear mongering.

The subject is child deaths since the vaccine was rolled out. Here's the article that made me concerned a while back : Deaths among male Children are 83% higher than the 5-year-average since they were given the Covid-19 Vaccine

Now if you can simply look at the data there it points to something that should be a concern. If you read all the text it's clearly blaming the vaccines, but if you want you can simply ignore every bit of text and look at the data provided in the images.

And here's the fact checking article : No evidence linking deaths among children to vaccine rollout

Here's the two quotes confirming the data :

While the article accurately reports these mortality figures, there’s no evidence that links any of these deaths to myocarditis, pericarditis or vaccines.

These figures are accurate but the way in which they are used is misleading.

Why didn't I look at the data myself? Simply because when checking the ONS site and trying to access it I get asked to open an .xlsx file (Microsoft Excel) and I can't open it. I figured that if this was really a concern others would post this later on anyway and I'd see it again, which I have done several times since. I never had anyone else confirming the data though.

The last thing that still stopped me posting it was this thought : what about kids that died from covid last year?

Then I found this :

Between 11 January 2020 and 26 June 2020, provisional ONS data reported 1152 deaths of children under 18 years occurring in England, compared with 1492 deaths notified to the NCMD (29.5% more). Between 1 April 2019 and 31 December 2019, there were a total of 2498 childhood deaths reported to the NCMD; compared with a total of 2264 in the same period of 2020 (RR 0.92 (0.87 to 0.98), p=0.009).

Discussion

Overall child mortality was lower in 2020 than in 2019 although older children and those from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups were more likely to have a SARS-CoV-2-positive test, consistent with other work.

Child mortality in England during the COVID-19 pandemic

And there's also this from the ONS where we do actually have some numbers posted because it's a response to an FOI request : How many children died from long Covid-19 in the UK

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

If you obviously read this: 

And here's the fact checking article : No evidence linking deaths among children to vaccine rollout

Why then did you think to post the original scaremongering bullshit?

Because I don't think it's scaremongering bullshit obviously (the data that's being presented.) I'm aware that this is one of the most sensitive subjects possible but there's no explanation given for the increase in deaths and it should be looked at.

13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Because I don't think it's scaremongering bullshit obviously (the data that's being presented.) I'm aware that this is one of the most sensitive subjects possible but there's no explanation given for the increase in deaths and it should be looked at.

Mate, but you read both the first article, and then the fact check one and you still came to that conclusion?

7 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Mate, but you read both the first article, and then the fact check one and you still came to that conclusion?

Like I said it's not about reading the first article, it's about looking at the data tables. I can't even remember what the article says but looked at the bottom where it's blaming vaccines and I know that'll wind people up, which is why I actually suggested that anyone could skip every single word in the entire thing and look only at the images that show the data.

I think another thing should be clear here too : if you're one of those that are fine with mandating injections against people's will you might want to start being more familiar with either data on vaccine injuries and deaths, or data that could show links.

If you want to avoid all that stuff maybe it's not a good idea to be supporting mandates.

19 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I think another thing should be clear here too : if you're one of those that are fine with mandating injections against people's will you might want to start being more familiar with either data on vaccine injuries and deaths, or data that could show links.

If you want to avoid all that stuff maybe it's not a good idea to be supporting mandates.

Physician heal thyself.

• Upvote 3