You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Just now, Pureblood said:

Maybe try it a bit more beyond a five minute fact check job.  

What five minute fact check job are you even talking about? I've read the words of the guy you presented to me in reaction to a joke I made, I questioned his credentials and you kicked off. I read more and found that his views are actually less convincing than I initially assumed and your still here with your endless patronising stock responses. 

Fuck me, I know you only come back here for this same old routine, so I must be the dope for entertaining it. Fuck this.

Just now, Pidge said:

What five minute fact check job are you even talking about? I've read the words of the guy you presented to me in reaction to a joke I made, I questioned his credentials and you kicked off. I read more and found that his views are actually less convincing than I initially assumed and your still here with your endless patronising stock responses. 

Fuck me, I know you only come back here for this same old routine, so I must be the dope for entertaining it. Fuck this.

The ones regularly cited on this thread whenever anyone proposes something that doesn't fit with the mainstream narrative.

12 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Mrs Willard had her booster yesterday and has been completely wiped out for 24 hours now. Shivering, sweating, sleeping a lot. Fuck knows what they put in it but it’s powerful stuff, a lot stronger than the vaccine. I think Governments are more worried than they are letting on. 

How is she now? 

Had my booster a few weeks ago and like the previous two had no side effects at all bar a soreish arm for a day or two. My booster was the Pfizer and my first 2 were the AZ. Strange the effects it has on different people.  

Just now, Pureblood said:

I was talking in general terms.  

I was talking to you because you're not shy about calling anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of the vaccine a vet or an idiot. 

Pretty sure I asked if one specific person was a vet...  Having read into him more I have drawn my own conclusions about the idiocy surrounding him.

And you can stick your "general terms" up your arse, you dare to whinge on about other people being insulting while putting everyone who doesn't agree with you in a box. Prick.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

How is she now? 

Had my booster a few weeks ago and like the previous two had no side effects at all bar a soreish arm for a day or two. My booster was the Pfizer and my first 2 were the AZ. Strange the effects it has on different people.  

Aye, I’m the same, two AZs then Pfizer. None were pleasant but the first was the worse, I was wiped out for two days.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Aah so basically you’ve made the mandate that hasn’t happened outrage up because that’s the anti vax grifter game now “shit we we’re clearly wrong people erm erm vaccine mandates! They’re coming for your kids!!!!” When that’s absolutely not the case and the vast majority even the sensible ones who have had the vaccine are against anyone being forced to have a vaccine (even though nobody has been) absolute fucking head case

Here's some made up anti vax grifter game stuff about Austria from an absolute head case :

Those refusing to be vaccinated are likely to face administrative fines, which can be converted into a prison sentence if the fine cannot be recovered.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/19/austria-plans-compulsory-covid-vaccination-for-all

Here's what's either a rigged poll or a majority being fine with mandates :

Here's a Maajid thread on the idea of it being rigged :

Even if it's rigged, why are they rigging it?

Maajid says that YouGov's major shareholder is Blackrock. They're not the biggest holder according to this but they're listed as having over 5% shares : https://corporate.yougov.com/investors/shareholdings/

As an extra note, here's the chairman of Blackrock, the world's biggest asset manager with over $8 trillion in assets :

I wonder if he was telling Johnson that democracies are very messy when he was at Downing Street for dinner recently? https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/18/jellied-eel-canapes-and-venison-no-10-hosts-biggest-names-in-business-boris-johnson-bill-gates

Either way I'm sure that bunch of elites have some real good (but maybe not so democratic) ideas on how to manage us plebs.

Here's some Germans talking about mandates : https://www.politico.eu/article/compulsory-vaccination-germany-covid-19/

It only takes so much of this shit before it's normalised.

• Upvote 1

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/lasting-immunity-found-after-recovery-covid-19

The researchers found durable immune responses in the majority of people studied. Antibodies against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which the virus uses to get inside cells, were found in 98% of participants one month after symptom onset. As seen in previous studies, the number of antibodies ranged widely between individuals. But, promisingly, their levels remained fairly stable over time, declining only modestly at 6 to 8 months after infection.

Virus-specific B cells increased over time. People had more memory B cells six months after symptom onset than at one month afterwards. Although the number of these cells appeared to reach a plateau after a few months, levels didn’t decline over the period studied.

Levels of T cells for the virus also remained high after infection. Six months after symptom onset, 92% of participants had CD4+ T cells that recognized the virus. These cells help coordinate the immune response. About half the participants had CD8+ T cells, which kill cells that are infected by the virus.

As with antibodies, the numbers of different immune cell types varied substantially between individuals. Neither gender nor differences in disease severity could account for this variability. However, 95% of the people had at least 3 out of 5 immune-system components that could recognize SARS-CoV-2 up to 8 months after infection.