You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

On 26/11/2021 at 09:02, Jairzinho said:

I'd like to see slightly more reporting on what is going on in Japan. A major, developed nation, is now having a radically different experience with the virus in the last few months. 

After the olympics in the summer their cases went through the roof but by about October they almost disappeared. They're now getting a couple of hundred cases a day for a population of 120m or whatever it is. 

Apparently there is a enzyme in the delta variant called NSP14 which has mutated causing the virus to actually kill itself (no kamikaze jokes at the back). This enzyme is responsible for repairing the genome (which often mutates incorrectly when attempting to spread). It appears that initially (in the summer when the case shot up) it had mutated the other way. Also, East Asians have an enzyme themselves (apobec) which Japanese scientists think may have altered the enzyme in the virus. 

Er, givvus yer enzymes?

This is really interesting. Strange how it's not getting much media coverage.

https://bitchute.com/video/P6gbGoJnBq7s/

I know nothing about the source, but I think we all know the guy in the video now.

37 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

This is really interesting. Strange how it's not getting much media coverage.

https://bitchute.com/video/P6gbGoJnBq7s/

I know nothing about the source, but I think we all know the guy in the video now.

Yeah, I saw his video. There was a bit of "oh fuck is he a loon now?" in the comments. 

I don't think he was really "pushing" any one theory, although I could be wrong. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

There's growing talk of mandates and they're actually happening in other countries but I don't really see many people being bothered. Instead it's almost like there's a growing acceptance that mandates might be introduced in the future, and shit like this planned for Austria is normalised for the most part :

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/19/austria-plans-compulsory-covid-vaccination-for-all

Imagine getting covid and going through a nightmare with it, then coming out the other side and having good immunity then ending up being fined for it or going to prison. That's insane.

Aah so basically you’ve made the mandate that hasn’t happened outrage up because that’s the anti vax grifter game now “shit we we’re clearly wrong people erm erm vaccine mandates! They’re coming for your kids!!!!” When that’s absolutely not the case and the vast majority even the sensible ones who have had the vaccine are against anyone being forced to have a vaccine (even though nobody has been) absolute fucking head case 

1 hour ago, Pureblood said:

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/israeli-study-shows-natural-immunity-delivers-13-times-more-protection-than-covid-vaccines/

However a recent Israeli study shows that natural immunity is 13 times more effective than vaccines in protecting individuals. “SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccines had a 13-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected.”

I love the credibility of your articles 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Not for very much longer, sadly.

You gonna be 37 again? 22? 

9 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

When you have a good look around at how many people are having their lives destroyed by these measures and how much corrupt governments and corporations are keeping it going, along with so many people supporting the idea of a segregated society, covid passes and at the extreme end mandated injections, well it starts to get easier to think about how the Nazis came to power.

To be fair to RP here, with the number of ghettos popping up in town and the scouse Schutzstaffel roaming the streets is starting to get out of hand. 

20 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Any.

No, be specific. What nuance am I missing exactly? What credit am I not giving to the guy claiming prescience and that a variant emerging from countries with <30% vaccination is somehow evidence of his hypotheses about the risks of these vaccines?

Because it just reads like cynically preying on the confirmation bias of idiots to me.

"The world may be taken by surprise but that doesn't include us."

Truly, the words of a scholar... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

No, be specific. What nuance am I missing exactly? What credit am I not giving to the guy claiming prescience and that a variant emerging from countries with <30% vaccination is somehow evidence of his hypotheses about the risks of these vaccines?

Because it just reads like cynically preying on the confirmation bias of idiots to me.

That just proves my point, you're not prepared to entertain the argument and prefer to go with a five minute fact check job. 

And out with the insults again... it's your way and everything else is idiotic. 

Science has always had divergence of opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

That just proves my point, you're not prepared to entertain the argument and prefer to go with a five minute fact check job. 

No!!!!!!! You it’s your who wanks over the 5 minute uneducated grifter opinion!!!!! Fucking grow up 

1 minute ago, Pureblood said:

No it fucking hasn't. It's always had CONVERGENCE of opinion. That's the whole fucking point!

Just now, Pureblood said:

Does not compute - the video I posted of Vanden Bossche/Malone, for example, was two hours long and went into great depth. 

What would the fact check on it be like? They’d get torn apart by reality. It would be like a strontz attention seeking thread 

Just now, Pureblood said:

I'm saying that the mainstream view is narrow, characterised by dogma and intolerant of any alternative view no matter how plausible it may be.  

Yeah I like the bit where we get told reality about this global pandemic that’s killed over 4 million and unfortunately isn’t going away just yet rather than listen to the liars and colander heads