You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

My understanding from a while back was more aligned to the RNA vaccines. In that, for a mutation to escape them they would probably have to develop an alternative to the linking protein, which would - in turn - mean it is less likely to be so virulent. 

I was on AZ so wouldn't cover me in that respect anyway. But then, I guess I'm getting some natural exposure to the protein now...

2 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Which is odd, because for this vaccine it's the opposite. Parental consent isn't required and the child can overrule the parent.

Now that's hypocritical. 

No it isn’t odd, you were a fucking baby. Oh hold on…

And to overrule the parents the kid has to understand what’s happening.  Something they seem to be able to do better than you. 

2 hours ago, Pureblood said:

He has a point. A social contract was made - have your two jabs and you get your freedoms back. 

That's obviously what the authorities were going to say in order to get people to take the vaccine, but that doesn't mean reality was going to bare that out. Governments aren't making the virus mutate, they simply have to react to them.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

That's obviously what the authorities were going to say in order to get people to take the vaccine, but that doesn't mean reality was going to bare that out. Governments aren't making the virus mutate, they simply have to react to them.

The point stands and there will be others who feel like Stronts. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Governments aren't making the virus mutate

Give it a couple of weeks and there'll be some idiot posting a story by Unpublished. J. Dickhead M.D. that says the opposite and will be astonished when people don't take them seriously.

Just now, Pidge said:

Give it a couple of weeks and there'll be some idiot posting a story by Unpublished. J. Dickhead M.D. that says the opposite and will be astonished when people don't take them seriously.

You don't have to wait that long.  Geert Vanden Bossche has long argued that mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic using a leaky (non sterilising) vaccine puts selective pressure on the virus and creates an ideal environment for it to mutate. 

I’m very pleased masks are being reintroduced now. People look at me like a cunt for wearing mine, which I have started doing less now - if I forget to take one, I don’t bother. Should never have relaxed the rule on that. I don’t know if it works or not, but it offers reassurance to some and just takes away the % of risk it does cover anyway. Plus, wandering round somewhere without a mask because you can, when people are made to wear them who work in places for their entire shift, feels a bit shite.

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Stronts just threw a tantrum because you guys have to wear masks in shops again. That's not how someone should act.

Well I for one loved the passion, the admittance of being wrong (amazing) and the real scales falling from the eyes drama. I'm going back to rep him. 

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

You don't have to wait that long.  Geert Vanden Bossche has long argued that mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic using a leaky (non sterilising) vaccine puts selective pressure on the virus and creates an ideal environment for it to mutate. 

That's one guy's opinion and he's allowed to have it, but there's evidence that points to the contrary, even with these vaccines that don't completely stop transmission.

5 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

The vet?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

That's one guy's opinion and he's allowed to have it, but there's evidence that points to the contrary, even with these vaccines that don't completely stop transmission.

There are other immunologists who share his view. It's not some whacko theory.

It's the same logic as superbugs developing from overuse of antibiotics. We were always warned not to be too dependent upon them. 

Just now, Pureblood said:

There are other immunologists who share his view. It's not some whacko theory.

It's the same logic as superbugs developing from overuse of antibiotics. We were always warned not to be too dependent upon them. 

I didn't say it was a whacko theory. Logically, it might make sense and the theory sounds good. But there's evidence to the contrary, so for now I side with that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

Who cares about some cunt's mainstream media?

Maybe the "cunt" with the substack is someone the FDA care about though as his law firm results in them resorting to this :

"Grants it immunity for injuries". Mate, pharmaceutical companies have always had immunity from getting sued for adverse vaccine events. These vaccines are no different. 

This guy is just some other random cunt you have to pay in order to read his inflammatory opinions. 

If you want to post something that resembles actual fact to this thread instead of conspiracy shite from grifters all the time, post a RCT once in a while.

8 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Who cares about some cunt's mainstream media?

Maybe the "cunt" with the substack is someone the FDA care about though as his law firm's case results in them resorting to this :

It appears that this dude's version of events is not entirely accurate and omits a few important details... 

https://www.snopes.com/news/2021/11/19/fda-2076-vaccine-data/

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

"Grants it immunity for injuries". Mate, pharmaceutical companies have always had immunity from getting sued for adverse vaccine events. These vaccines are no different. 

This guy is just some other random cunt you have to pay in order to read his inflammatory opinions. 

If you want to post something that resembles actual fact to this thread instead of conspiracy shite from grifters all the time, post a RCT once in a while.

This is a typical response, attacking the messenger and not the message. 

Every alternative view is met with a chorus of "he's a random cunt", "he's a vet", "no wait, he's a grifter". 

Yet the arguments themselves are never taken on. 

Interesting to witness. 

• Upvote 1