You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I gave blood last week, just been told it’s been delivered to my local hospital.  Infecting  Purebloods one accident at a time.  

Eeee your bloods gonna be rushing through another mans throbber 

Fuck I've given blood before too.... never thought about it like that 

OK I'm bored now, not checking back here for a while. I'm not responding to some of what's on the last page either, it's turning into : people that don't agree with me = conspiracy theorist.

Scapegoating "anti-vaxxers" and "conspiracy theorists" is not the answer to this pandemic, covid passes, mandates, censorship, propaganda and vaccines that don't stop the spread of the virus very well.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Just tested positive.

I’d been feeling a little off and started coughing a bit yesterday. I wouldn’t have tested but the Client I was with this week emailed to say they’ve had a positive test from someone at the session I was in.

At the moment, I feel ok. Double jabbed as well.

If you were any sort of man both the lezzers will be positive as well 

• Upvote 1

The only day in the office on Wednesday coincided with 2 others being in who then tested positive for Covid yesterday. A miracle if I haven't got it now. They're all using lateral flow tests that don't work if you have symptoms and rocking up to office after it shows as clear. It's like no one has paid any attention for the last 18 months.

I’ve had an absolutely unreal ‘cold’ this last week. Ended up taking a few lateral flow tests and a PCR test, because it seemed to have subsided enough I thought it was dying off only to return in a more severe wave on two occasions now. I gather that’s been a classic sign of COVID from anecdotal reports of many who’ve had it and things I’ve read. Last time I remember feeling like this from general illness was an emergency admission to hospital on Christmas Eve a few years back. Look like death warmed up. Negative on all tests, but I know a few who’ve tested negative despite being certain they have it and having other family members testing positive all around them. Whether it is COVID not showing up or colds are more severe this winter due to immunity having suffering from us being in a hermetically sealed environment for a year, I can’t wait for it to fuck off. My nostrils feel like someone set them on fire and put them out with a knife.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

I’ve had an absolutely unreal ‘cold’ this last week. Ended up taking a few lateral flow tests and a PCR test, because it seemed to have subsided enough I thought it was dying off only to return in a more severe wave on two occasions now. I gather that’s been a classic sign of COVID from anecdotal reports of many who’ve had it and things I’ve read. Last time I remember feeling like this was an emergency admission to hospital on Christmas Eve a few years back. Look like death warmed up. Negative on all tests, but I know a few who’ve tested negative despite being certain they have it and having other family members testing positive all around them. Whether it is COVID not showing up or colds are more severe this year due to immunity to them having suffering from us in a hermetically sealed environment for a year, I can’t wait for it to fuck off. My nostrils feel like someone set them on fire and put them out with a knife.

Get some whisky warmed up mate 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Get some whisky warmed up mate 

Had one last night mate. Just made me feel worse. I’m going to eat a pizza, coke and my body weight in crisps. Whenever I feel like this my body just screams for salt and sugar so I’ll be a good patient and take my medicine.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

I’ve had an absolutely unreal cold this last week. Ended up taking a few lateral flow tests and a PCR test, because it seemed to have subsided enough I thought it was dying off only to return in a more severe wave on two occasions now. I gather that’s been a classic sign of COVID from anecdotal reports of many who’ve had it and things I’ve read. Last time I remember feeling like this was an emergency admission to hospital on Christmas Eve a few years back. Look like death warmed up. Negative on all tests, but I know a few who’ve tested negative despite being certain they have it and having other family members testing positive all around them. Whether it is COVID not showing up or colds are more severe this year due to immunity to them having suffering from us in a hermetically sealed environment for a year, I can’t wait for it to fuck off. My nostrils feel like someone set them on fire and put them out with a knife.

The cold/chest infection that's going around at the moment is a fucker.

Niece, Nephew and Sister have had it for two weeks (in two seperate doses), had 2 PCR's each and multiple lateral flows all negative, I've had it since last Friday but haven't gone for a test as they're the only people I've been in contact with since then (if they tested positive I would have gone for a test).

Coughing up ungodly shit morning and evening, face feeling like it's going to explode, starting to go now.

Doesn't feel like Covid though, that shit was really rough.

8 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors has had a belter of a cold. She's done the tests and is clear on covid but she feels utter crap.

I'll probably get it now.

I've got a sore throat, cough and bad sinus headache. Tested negative too. Think the shit that didn't get much of a chance to go round last year is making up for lost time. I know loads of people who've had a bad cough recently but still tested negative. 

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Old Left - "Take action that benefits everyone, rather than just focusing on what's easiest for yourself."

Modern Left - "Take action that benefits everyone, rather than just focusing on what's easiest for yourself."

What sanctimonious bullshit.

• Upvote 1

On 18/11/2021 at 11:42, dockers_strike said:

Booster jab booked 30 November. You know it makes sense.

I’m in the 29th for mine. I’m hoping they can do something about that tracking device they put into my arm with the 2nd shot as I can still sometimes feel the fucker sending signals via the throbs in my arm.
Maybe this booster will get it going back to regular signalling.