You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

On 07/09/2021 at 18:47, Red Phoenix said:

"Listen to the experts."

Prof of Prim Care, Oxford, 140k followers :

No info in profile, 4 followers :

Maybe Trisha "Prof of Prim Care, Oxford" Greenhalgh and the other blue tick experts on twitter that wanted this passing on can pass this on now too :

EeI8efa.jpg

What an absolute spastic this woman is-

Apparently she's now saying she's been banned from Twitter, but she hasn't, and she's been invited to the White House- a spokesman said a government doctor offered to call her. Total moron, dickheads like this shouldn't get a platform or at least be responsible about it.

41 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Wife’s mate was 40 last week. Load of them went to a cottage for the weekend, 14 adults and loads of kids. 13 adults now tested positive and kids dropping like flies. 

Who's the one who's not infected and why aren't they on their way to Glaxo as we speak? 

Looking like a massive relaxation of the travel restrictions likely to be announced on Friday afternoon. Removing amber completely , reducing the red list of countries by up to half and double jabbed people able to use the PCR tests for ease.

Turkey specifically named as likely to be removed from the red list.

5 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

@DalyanPete

Good news for you today, mate.

Mixed actually, we told one of our Daughters to book somewhere else 2 days ago as prices for holidays are going up.

Still not sure if uk will accept our Sinovac vaccination.

On the plus side, should get home for Christmas now and return with some lovely pork products. 

Really appreciate the thought though fella, thanks.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

(While YouTube "doesn't allow content that spreads medical misinformation," Odysee's community guidelines say the site doesn't care what you publish "for the most part," and has no rules against posting COVID-19 misinformation. Odysee has been embraced by Nazi extremists since it sprung up in 2020.)

YouTube is a joke and framing it like that isn't a good idea. You might want to check this or look around for many other examples of the increasing and completely over the top censorship that's driving people to places like Odysee : EXCLUSIVE YouTube takes down Xinjiang videos, forcing rights group to seek alternative

Big social media corps are getting a lot worse and as people leave expect to see more of the old "the far right are using that site" tactic while ignoring what's happening to many others, like those in the link I posted. People aren't going to go nowhere and sites like Odysee are probably already seen as a threat to the authoritarian crap that's got so much worse after this virus started up.

I've avoided the covid related stuff in that article as I don't want to be continually going on about ivermectin here (that I freely admit I know little about) or posting in this thread as much for the time being.

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Just one more thing after noticing Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz who also goes as "health nerd" and writes for The Guardian :

One small group of scientists has essentially made a mission of taking on the studies the FLCCC cites in a one-by-one fashion, exposing their inherent flaws. Among its members are the Australian epidemiologist Gideon Meyerowitz-Katz from the University of Wollongong and the independent data scientist Nick Brown in Spain. After being tipped off by a graduate student completing a school assignment, they found that one of the largest ivermectin studies yet (conducted in Egypt) used "data" that didn't exist.

Here's his glyphosate/roundup article : Glyphosate Isn’t Giving You Cancer

Maybe if he's so good at finding flaws in studies he can check some of these as well : Corporate studies asserting herbicide safety show many flaws, new analysis finds

6 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

YouTube is a joke and framing it like that isn't a good idea. You might want to check this or look around for many other examples of the increasing and completely over the top censorship that's driving people to places like Odysee : EXCLUSIVE YouTube takes down Xinjiang videos, forcing rights group to seek alternative

Big social media corps are getting a lot worse and as people leave expect to see more of the old "the far right are using that site" tactic while ignoring what's happening to many others, like those in the link I posted. People aren't going to go nowhere and sites like Odysee are probably already seen as a threat to the authoritarian crap that's got so much worse after this virus started up.

I've avoided the covid related stuff in that article as I don't want to be continually going on about ivermectin here (that I freely admit I know little about) or posting in this thread as much for the time being.

I’ve no idea what you are hoping to achieve. Ivermectin doesn’t work, that’s it. I don’t want Health Nerd to be my boyfriend. 

9 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Mixed actually, we told one of our Daughters to book somewhere else 2 days ago as prices for holidays are going up.

Still not sure if uk will accept our Sinovac vaccination.

On the plus side, should get home for Christmas now and return with some lovely pork products. 

Really appreciate the thought though fella, thanks.

Ahh, that's a fucker. I suppose it had been starting to look like Turkey would never move from the red list. 

I don't know re the vaccine type either. Doubt they even know.

Glad you can get back though. I couldn't last Christmas either. First time in my life that I couldn't see the family, really looking forward to this year's.

• Upvote 1