You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

I'll have to rep for "horse paste crew" I think.

Just to note : I've not gone out much since this all started so I'm not wandering around in large crowds of people not giving a shit, etc. I wasn't doing a whole lot different before this all started either due to an anxiety disorder being bad at the time so the lockdowns had no effect on me really.

17 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Just to note : I've not gone out much since this all started so I'm not wandering around in large crowds of people not giving a shit, etc. I wasn't doing a whole lot different before this all started either due to an anxiety disorder being bad at the time so the lockdowns had no effect on me really.

Did/do you take medication for this?

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Did/do you take medication for this?

I've had different things in the past but none of it has ever worked well. Citalopram was the last after checking. Meditating regularly, smoking less (vaping), trying to eat decent food and exercise have been the main four things that have worked best. Drinking alcohol was mostly dumped years back too, I have a bit every so often though.

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I've had different things in the past but none of it has ever worked well. Citalopram was the last after checking. Meditating regularly, smoking less (vaping), trying to eat decent food and exercise have been the main four things that have worked best. Drinking alcohol was mostly dumped years back too, I have a bit every so often though.

All good - and really none of my business. Just wanted to see if your concerns on the vaxx carried into other medications in general.

The rest sounds like a good idea - all the best.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Partly that yeah. If it triggers off panic attacks then the vaccine itself makes me ill for a while things could get a bit out of hand I think.

You'll be really anxious if you get Covid and you're not on a vaccine.  Imagine that, not knowing hour to hour if you're going to be a lucky one or an unlucky one.  

44,000,000 people in this country have done it, it's not that bad mate, I have health anxiety too but this is essential.  Please get it. I guarantee you'll be fine.  And you'll be wondering what you were stressing about. 

I was panicky for the first day, clenched, but once you've had it your anxiety changes, doesn't it. Your anxiety watches over you, checking you, and that's not a bad thing under the circumstances.  But right now your anxiety it stopping you from putting yourself in an anxious position, but that is a vulnerable position, a dangerous one perhaps.  It's not protecting you, it's preventing you from protecting yourself.  

Go on lad. 

40 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Fuck that, get yourself out there and feel it, and see it's all bollocks and YOU are in control.  

https://www.thelindencentre.org/does-the-linden-method-work-how-long-take-work/

This changed my life.  It didn't 'cure' my anxiety, but it taught me to listen and understand my body.  And now I've got a massive cock

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

All good - and really none of my business. Just wanted to see if your concerns on the vaxx carried into other medications in general.

The rest sounds like a good idea - all the best.

Thanks and it does a bit at times, I don't avoid every medication though.

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

You'll be really anxious if you get Covid and you're not on a vaccine.  Imagine that, not knowing hour to hour if you're going to be a lucky one or an unlucky one. 

I have no idea how I'd react to the vaccine so I'm sticking with what I'm doing for now, thanks for the concern though and I'll look at that link you posted too on anxiety. I'm not trying to be stubborn for the sake of it either, I get that it's a risk and I've lived with that since this started. I don't believe ivermectin is a total con like others do here either and that it could help (as in not a miracle cure, but could help lessen severity) if I get covid so I might try and get some (human version) so it's there with whatever vits/mins supplements I've got as well.

I know this means I'm in the loony bin here by saying that, I've been there most of the time since joining here though so that's nothing new. There's no way I'd suggest others do anything I do either which is something I've felt strongly about since this started. Each person should make up their own mind after all.

5 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

I think the important thing is to consider the anecdotal evidence of the friend of the cousin of Nicki Minaj before you decide if you want the vaccine. 

Nice to see @Bjornebye with the first reply to her as well. 

D15D7B0A-34B9-4ADC-9299-4A8150199135.jpeg

After going on her page it was worth it just to see this :

8 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

I think the important thing is to consider the anecdotal evidence of the friend of the cousin of Nicki Minaj before you decide if you want the vaccine. 

Nice to see @Bjornebye with the first reply to her as well. 

D15D7B0A-34B9-4ADC-9299-4A8150199135.jpeg

Someone has to call out bullshit 

8 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

"my balls are swollen"

"The wedding is off"

What sort of ceremony were they planning? 

I think the fact (which a few of the replies have pointed out) that the most likely cause of knacker-swelling is an STD may have influenced the decision.

28 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

As usual, it's one big grift. Trump used his close call with Covid to push regeneron and now De Santis is pushing it too all while disparaging the vaccines and signing anti-mask mandates. 

Why push for public safety measures when you can make a quick buck off the lead paint brigade instead.