You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

There’s no evidence it works.  All the evidence purporting to should it does has been faked.  

Great to know you have that sussed, looking forward to every other study showing that it has some good effect being retracted then. And if they're all retracted that says something about the sacred journals that accepted them in the first place too I suppose.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

They should if the majority of people aren't getting the horse stuff, but that's what people seem to be doing because you have to go to some America Frontline weirdo doctor to get the human pill version.

I don't think there's anything weird about giving someone ivermectin if they're not willing to take the vaccine and there's a chance that it could help. I know there's plenty out there that appear not to give a fuck about those that don't want the vaccine because CNN and other shitlets are making them out to be subhuman, but some of us do.

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I don't think there's anything weird about giving someone ivermectin if they're not willing to take the vaccine and there's a chance that it could help. I know there's plenty out there that appear not to give a fuck about those that don't want the vaccine because CNN and other shitlets are making them out to be subhuman, but some of us do.

That's irrelevant to what I said. What I said was; there's a reason it's being labeled horse stuff and it's because loads of people are genuinely taking horse stuff and the Doctors prescribing the human version of it for Covid have an alternative opinion. Which I guess is fine, it doesn't effect me, but it's an alternative opinion. It's not a proven treatment against Covid, yet. So by all means take it if you want but it should and is being questioned and it will definitely be ridiculed if you're taking horse stuff.

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Great to know you have that sussed, looking forward to every other study showing that it has some good effect being retracted then. And if they're all retracted that says something about the sacred journals that accepted them in the first place too I suppose.

What are you talking about?  Which studies have showed this? The meta study that originally showed a benefit was retracted once the fraudulent studies were removed.  Even the guy in charge said that. 

23 minutes ago, stringvest said:

I've not being paying much attention to this thread, but I would have bet my house on which side RP would come down on.

Keep taking the paste RP.

The media have told you that people are taking horse paste so because I think there's bullshit going around about ivermectin I'm taking horse paste. Great logic.

23 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

That's irrelevant to what I said. What I said was; there's a reason it's being labeled horse stuff and it's because loads of people are genuinely taking horse stuff and the Doctors prescribing the human version of it for Covid have an alternative opinion. Which I guess is fine, it doesn't effect me, but it's an alternative opinion. It's not a proven treatment against Covid, yet. So by all means take it if you want but it should and is being questioned and it will definitely be ridiculed if you're taking horse stuff.

I've never taken "horse stuff" and have no plans to.

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What are you talking about?  Which studies have showed this? The meta study that originally showed a benefit was retracted once the fraudulent studies were removed.  Even the guy in charge said that. 

There's a load here : https://ivmmeta.com/

And yeah if you look around enough I'm sure the site will be fake, the studies listed will be fake, it's all fake. The only thing that works is the vaccine I know that now, thanks all.

37 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Right - lets sum this up quicklike:

@Red Phoenix are you currently taking ivermectin that has been prescribed for you by a GP and filled at a pharmacy?

I will extend this question to any poster on here.

I do not know a single person who is - pretty sure if I went into my doc, who has been treating me for years, and told him I was not going to get vaccinated but wanted a script for ivermectin he would do his best to keep from busting out laughing then politely steer me away from that therapy.

I don't really care who does what tbh, eat animal meds if you want to - more interested in seeing if there was anyone with a proper GP relationship who has had it prescribed as a therapy for Covid.

I do not consider "proper" doctor/patient relationships to be someone you would be seeing the first time to get this prescribed.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

So wait - you aren't using it?

Interesting - do you have a regular GP?

Nope, my previous one was visiting me when the anxiety disorder I have was flaring up but she left a while back. I can get in touch with a local surgery if I need a doctor though.

26 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

TK said he was taking it.  But he’s 97.3% bullshit. 

Pretty sure it was off the shelf:

As for the ivermectin, as I've said before it's not a decision I took lightly and I don't see how it can be criticised because my intent in taking it is the same as yours when you take the vaccine - to avoid severe disease from Covid.

I'm not here to persuade anyone that taking ivermectin in horse paste form is a good idea, I know that it sounds whacko so it's a waste of time going into it. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

RP, are you not getting vaxxed due to anxiety?

Partly that yeah. If it triggers off panic attacks then the vaccine itself makes me ill for a while things could get a bit out of hand I think.

I'm just trying to eat more healthily when I can and if I get anything I'll try using zinc, vitamin C and D3, a quercetin supplement and some other foods like turmeric (anti-inflammatory) garlic (anti-viral) and so on.

Obviously I'm not suggesting anyone else try this, I'm just saying what I'd probably do in my own situation.

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pretty sure it was off the shelf:

As for the ivermectin, as I've said before it's not a decision I took lightly and I don't see how it can be criticised because my intent in taking it is the same as yours when you take the vaccine - to avoid severe disease from Covid.

I'm not here to persuade anyone that taking ivermectin in horse paste form is a good idea, I know that it sounds whacko so it's a waste of time going into it. 

I thought I remembered him talking about working out dosages but could well be wrong.