You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

29 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Wasn’t sure how true it was, but it does appear that Ivermectin or it’s origin Avermectin, has won a Nobel Prize for its use for treatment of parasites in humans. It’s interesting that this hasn’t been me ruined much or at all before.

I thought it was dangerous to humans and we shouldn’t be taking it?

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

What this also shows is that, if you’ve got money you’ll be sound and you defo wouldn’t get any of what Joe got, on the NHS. 

I saw the video of his ‘we threw everything at it’ and then reeled off a list a mile long of things that ordinary people, especially in America would have no chance of affording. Charlatan.

Just now, Geoff Woade said:

I saw the video of his ‘we threw everything at it’ and then reeled off a list a mile long of things that ordinary people, especially in America would have no chance of affording. Charlatan.

I'm sure I read he'd also been vaccinated as well. Still, it keeps the grift going.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Nah everyone's* been saying its safe for humans, just that a respiratory virus is not a parasite and so far human  trials haven't shown it has any positive effect at preventing or treating Covid.  

Unfortunately Ivermectin has been jumped on by the professional online anti-establishment and so loads of people are out and about managing to get hold of veterinary grade Ivermectin that they are taking willy nilly.

* probably not everyone, people talk all sorts of shit.

Dunno what happened to my original post there, but edited to make sense!

28 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'm sure I read he'd also been vaccinated as well. Still, it keeps the grift going.

That’s all speculation as far as I can tell, I was under the impression he may have had it but after his treatment for it, I’d say he wasn’t. 

33 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Did you watch it all or the clipped version that people had cut to make to fit their argument? 

If you could me help a brother out and point out exactly where he has falsely claimed to have a knowledge that or skill on all this, that would be great. 

charlatan
noun
  1. a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.
    "a self-confessed con artist and charlatan"

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Wasn’t sure how true it was, but it does appear that Ivermectin or it’s origin Avermectin, has won a Nobel Prize for its use for treatment of parasites in humans. It’s interesting that this hasn’t been me ruined much or at all before.

I thought it was dangerous to humans and we shouldn’t be taking it?

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

What this also shows is that, if you’ve got money you’ll be sound and you defo wouldn’t get any of what Joe got, on the NHS. 

Jesus fucking Christ.  Below average.  

47 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Nah everyone's* been saying its safe for humans, just that a respiratory virus is not a parasite and so far human  trials   

Unfortunately Ivermectin has been jumped on by the online anti-establishment online and so loads of people are out and about managing to get hold of veterinary grade Ivermectin that they are taking willy nilly.

* probably not everyone, people talk all sorts of shit.

How did TK get hold of his, did we find out?

3 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Internet.  Which as we know is exactly the best place to buy medicine.  Especially medicine designed for an animal 8 or 9 times heavier than a human with a completely different physiology.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Internet.  Which as we know is exactly the best place to buy medicine.  Especially medicine designed for an animal 8 or 9 times heavier than a human with a completely different physiology.   

So you are denying it’s use in a Nobel prize award and that it is used to treat to parasites in humans? Or because dickheads are buying the horse version online and not getting it direct from a Dr?

Just want to make sure I know what your exact stance is, as it does seem to be a one size fits all. Which doesn’t work. 

I think he said he had to pretend he had a horse. Dunno if he turned up at a vet or some online thing.

The only difference between horse and human version will be the dosage (and maybe a few harmless excipients) so as long as you adjusted accordingly should be ok to not poison yourself.

So you are denying it’s use in a Nobel prize award and that it is used to treat to parasites in humans? Or because dickheads are buying the horse version online and not getting it direct from a Dr?

Just want to make sure I know what your exact stance is, as it does seem to be a one size fits all. Which doesn’t work. 

Why would I do that? They are the facts.  It’s a fantastic drug for dealing with parasites in humans and in animals. 

If you buy it off the internet from unlicensed vendors you’re an idiot

If you buy a drug manufactured for use in horses you’re an idiot

If you take a drug with zero evidence of efficacy against COVID you’re an idiot

If you take this instead of the vaccine you’re an idiot

Finally, you’re an idiot 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Why would I do that? They are the facts.  It’s a fantastic drug for dealing with parasites in humans and in animals. 

Finally, you’re an idiot 

What if it's just for a bangin' night out and not for a psudoscientific cure all?

Asking for a friend...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Finally, you’re an idiot 

“Idiot”, or “adventurous”?

Given yourself away a bit there, grandad.

• Upvote 1

Hahahaha imagine not taking a vaccine that is showing superb results that was developed by some of the most intelligent people on the planet but taking medicine designed for horses because some colander head off the internet said so. The worlds a complete shit show 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Finally, you’re an idiot 

Good job I’m not doing any of those so as I said, your one size fits all doesn’t work. 

There is evidence (Rogan is one example, granted he’s had a load of other stuff pumped in to him additionally) just not enough. 

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Good job I’m not doing any of those so as I said, your one size fits all doesn’t work. 

There is evidence (Rogan is one example, granted he’s had a load of other stuff pumped in to him additionally) just not enough. 

Anecdote, not evidence.  Imagine we trailed the vaccine on Aneka Rice and used her health as proof it worked. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha imagine not taking a vaccine that is showing superb results that was developed by some of the most intelligent people on the planet but taking medicine designed for horses because some colander head off the internet said so. The worlds a complete shit show 

Fucking Le Tissier is a right bellend repeating covid conspiracy theories.

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Rogan also had monoclonal antibodies which could've been one of the main things that helped him recover. If you look that stuff up it's a lot more accepted as a potential treatment (also expensive though).

That treatment only has emergency FDA approval. Some would say that's not enough to prove safety and efficacy. Not me, but some would say that.