You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I know it’s off patent. So who makes it? 

I don't know everyone that makes it and I'm not pretending to.

Who's making the new oral covid pills and would ivermectin hurt sales if it was proven to be effective to some degree?

4 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

OK - so three is too many?

How about two?

All of the variations in limiting the spread of covid + ways that corrupt crony governments could help hospitals are more than two I think.

On ivermectin : I've never said it works. If anyone could pull up a post of mine that says otherwise I'll apologise. There's a lot of fearmongering and bullshit going around though and I find it odd.

9 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I don't know everyone that makes it and I'm not pretending to.

Who's making the new oral covid pills and would ivermectin hurt sales if it was proven to be effective to some degree?

All of the variations in limiting the spread of covid + ways that corrupt crony governments could help hospitals are more than two I think.

On ivermectin : I've never said it works. If anyone could pull up a post of mine that says otherwise I'll apologise. There's a lot of fearmongering and bullshit going around though and I find it odd.

Ivermectin would make pharma far more money than any vaccine.  It’s taken as a course, doesn’t provide any permanent protection and would need to be taken by billions of people forever.  And you’ll be able to jump over massive fences.  

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ivermectin would make pharma far more money than any vaccine.  It’s taken as a course, doesn’t provide any permanent protection and would need to be taken by billions of people forever.  And you’ll be able to jump over massive fences.  

I heard you don't have to take it furlong.

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, I know.  So why are you bringing it up again?  

I didn't bring ivermectin up, 3 Stacks did when he replied to me so I responded to that, then you started posting so I responded to that too.

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Gizza breakout of three.

Sorry I missed this earlier on and just saw it when looking back up, wasn't ignoring you.

Easiest way would just be to offer people cash money for taking the vaccine.

1. It would get all the people who can't afford a day off to take a day off to get it.

2. It would help stimulate the economy by giving cash to lower income and no income people.  They can spend it on food or a new TV, or the other unregistered drugs of their choice.

3. Economy can also open up fully more quickly as everyone is vaccinated, more tax revenue for government to quicker recoup the spend.

Success!

Scary reading many of these tweets. People want to kick people out of beds just because they haven’t been vaccinated. I know Twitter is a cesspool but still. The US is so divided and everything becomes so entrenched there, this pandemic is just the last area of battle. We as a species is truly fucked. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah the division is fucked up, I was just about to post this and comment on how sad it is that this has become a left vs right thing to so many.

Of all things this should never have become political like it has done.

The division has always been there. Half the people are more stupid than the average person. 

3 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Scary reading many of these tweets. People want to kick people out of beds just because they haven’t been vaccinated. I know Twitter is a cesspool but still. The US is so divided and everything becomes so entrenched there, this pandemic is just the last area of battle. We as a species is truly fucked. 

Social media plays a huge part. By its nature you surround yourself (and have suggested for you) people who share and espouse your views and opinions, you're so drenched in them that you can no longer fathom why anyone wouldn't agree with you. Problem is, there's someone on the other side of the bar who's equally as surrounded by it as you, but theirs has people, videos, commentators who share the opposite view.

Social media is also geared towards shares and 'engagement', and you're more likely to engage with a tweet if it's enraged you, rather than amused you or made you think.

Brexit, vaccines, trump, all part of the same deal.

Pretty sure the Russians wrote all this down somewhere years ago, NATO did a white paper on it, hybrid warfare and the likes.

• Upvote 1

Wasn’t sure how true it was, but it does appear that Ivermectin or it’s origin Avermectin, has won a Nobel Prize for its use for treatment of parasites in humans. It’s interesting that this hasn’t been me ruined much or at all before.

I thought it was dangerous to humans and we shouldn’t be taking it?

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

What this also shows is that, if you’ve got money you’ll be sound and you defo wouldn’t get any of what Joe got, on the NHS. 

15 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Wasn’t sure how true it was, but it does appear that Ivermectin or it’s origin Avermectin, has won a Nobel Prize for its use for treatment of parasites in humans. It’s interesting that this hasn’t been me ruined much or at all before.

What this also shows is that, if you’ve got money you’ll be sound and you defo wouldn’t get any of what Joe got, on the NHS. 

If it’s used to treat parasites then Joe Rogan needs hooking up to it 

18 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

It's dangerous, or at least has very unpleasant side effects, if you're taking it in quantities meant for horses or other large animals.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Nah everyone's* been saying its safe for humans, just that a respiratory virus is not a parasite and so far human  trials   

Unfortunately Ivermectin has been jumped on by the online anti-establishment online and so loads of people are out and about managing to get hold of veterinary grade Ivermectin that they are taking willy nilly.

* probably not everyone, people talk all sorts of shit.