You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Those are no doubt bot accounts.  I’m sure there was a story a week or so ago about Russian or Chinese bot farms posting the same covid disinformation over multiple accounts on Twitter etc.  

Another reason to get rid of Twitter.

The whole pregnancy/infertility angle is absolute bullshit. 

Off the top of my head, I know 3 girls that were full vaccinated and gave birth to a healthy baby and two of my closest friends have recently announced that they are expecting their second child, both halves of the couple are fully vaccinated. 

46 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m not a scientist, therefore still happy to call you fucking stupid.  Hope that’s clear.  

Thought you would have liked this one, considering he’s a Dr (considered expert) who has written a book on COVID. 

You just can’t please some people can you.  

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Desperate lying bastards making stuff up to cling onto their colander head belief that vaccines are bad. Lying scare-mongering wankers need a good smack. 

One of them was liked by that Gillian mckeith. Isn’t that the whopper who pretended to faint in I’m a celeb?

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if she did. Twat of a human her 

Judging from the first few tweets on her page, it’s safe to assume it was her. 

She was one mad cunt pretending to faint on that programme.

Also - “New Zealand crime minister” hahaha

PNG image.png

On 14/08/2021 at 07:51, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Not sure if this has been posted before, I am pretty sure it hasn’t been Chuck D approved so not sure how legit it is.

Am I allowed to share stuff from the Jerusalem Post? Not sure what and where the forum police can let me share stuff from.  

Seems Rico’s favourite drug is/was getting some more recognition in Israel. 

It is only a small study still, but it seems to be getting some more exposure in places.

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Be very (very far away at this stage as more research and testing is needed) if it proved that TK was right all along and Rico is proved wrong.

I’d be Kevin Keegan all over that shit. 

Sample size is dog shit. 70% of a massive 40 people.

23 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

A community case of the delta variant has been found in NZ.

As per last time, in the words of the PM we "go hard and go early". Entire country goes to level 4 lockdown for the next 3 days. (7 days for Auckland and Coromandel, which are areas of interest for the case in question. )

Not sure where you are General Sir, but good luck to you and yours.

34 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

A community case of the delta variant has been found in NZ.

As per last time, in the words of the PM we "go hard and go early". Entire country goes to level 4 lockdown for the next 3 days. (7 days for Auckland and Coromandel, which are areas of interest for the case in question. )

How's the vaccination programme going there?

7 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

We’re at about 45%

They’ve now suspended vaccinations for 48 hrs while they work out how to do it safely.

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That's double-jabbed? Pretty good if so, I got a vague impression it was a really slow roll out.

Yeah, what he said. Not sure if that's double jabbed though. I've only had one and I'm in a high risk group. Due for my second at the end of the month.

• Upvote 1