You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, The-Sir said:

No sales pitch from me sir. Although I am by definition a salesperson. I just want people to know what they're watching. It's fascinating how it is structured, clever and really fucking dangerous actually. 

It’s just an opinion though. With pictures done by somebody else. I don’t think it’s wrong to mention totalitarianism as we as a society need to be aware. The witch example is a good link to it. We are more civilised than back then obviously, but you only have to see some behaviour during all this madness, it’s still out there. 

I’ve found a a lot of that stuff interesting and it’s helped me gain a better understanding of other areas that I’d blank off. It’s helped reaffirm some of my long standing values/opinions and helped change others I may have been ignorant to because of my wanting to be seen as a leftie, when actually I’ve come to realise I sit in the grey.

It’s introduced me to loads of interesting questions about our past (Graham Hancock) and how we have evolve to where we are today. How our neighbours Social needs have increased (needs for the government to focus on issues such mental health, health, depression etc) 

It’s also help me understand more about how the centre to centre rights thinking around around Brexit, being racist cunts, all the horrific stuff. It’s also pointed out that the left are eating themselves from the inside out. 

You get what you want out of all of this type of stuff. I get interesting debates going with my mates on some of it. Everyone has an idea or take on it. 

The likes of Academy of Ideas to David Icke & Alex Jones (absolute eccentrics, the world has always had them) have some facts and information that are bang on, and some good life advice.

The issue is the absolute top level Illuminati theories and lizards stuff. Then that stuff gets lost. It makes them interesting characters to watch and observe though. 

Isn’t learning and understanding about how we all work which makes freedom of speech important?

The platform to share what you feel, we do it here. They do it on a bigger scale, just like the “good” guys do. John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and Jeremy Corbyn (take anything about him to his thread) were all/are considered dangerous, and we used to blame people for a plant dying and get them

burned at the stake with no evidence, that’s how fucked up the world can get. We often do guilt by association, and we do it well. 

Obviously there needs to be policing but it’s a hard thing to police as context is always needed. Plain and obvious law, with a punishment with a real deterrent and re-education programme. The more nuanced stuff, that’s where it it gone go wrong so try accusations. 

We have all sat on here and bemoaned the antics of people the modern mainstream media, and when someone goes elsewhere and finds and alternative view, it’s jumped on as x,y or z.

There’s no balance at the moment. Far right racist evil dark shit needs to stay away of course but everybody seems to want to decide what’s best for somebody else or labelling someone wrongly because they don’t share the same opinion. See with the likes of Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson. Just intelligent men with an opinion that people don’t understand so lash an incorrect label on them.

It’s a very grey world out there, I’m finding that’s the calmest place to situate myself during this pandemic and try and work out what to do and where to be when it ends.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

It’s just an opinion though. With pictures done by somebody else. I don’t think it’s wrong to mention totalitarianism as we as a society need to be aware. The witch example is a good link to it. We are more civilised than back then obviously, but you only have to see some behaviour during all this madness, it’s still out there. 

I’ve found a a lot of that stuff interesting and it’s helped me gain a better understanding of other areas that I’d blank off. It’s helped reaffirm some of my long standing values/opinions and helped change others I may have been ignorant to because of my wanting to be seen as a leftie, when actually I’ve come to realise I sit in the grey.

It’s introduced me to loads of interesting questions about our past (Graham Hancock) and how we have evolve to where we are today. How our neighbours Social needs have increased (needs for the government to focus on issues such mental health, health, depression etc) 

It’s also help me understand more about how the centre to centre rights thinking around around Brexit, being racist cunts, all the horrific stuff. It’s also pointed out that the left are eating themselves from the inside out. 

You get what you want out of all of this type of stuff. I get interesting debates going with my mates on some of it. Everyone has an idea or take on it. 

The likes of Academy of Ideas to David Icke & Alex Jones (absolute eccentrics, the world has always had them) have some facts and information that are bang on, and some good life advice.

The issue is the absolute top level Illuminati theories and lizards stuff. Then that stuff gets lost. It makes them interesting characters to watch and observe though. 

Isn’t learning and understanding about how we all work which makes freedom of speech important?

The platform to share what you feel, we do it here. They do it on a bigger scale, just like the “good” guys do. John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and Jeremy Corbyn (take anything about him to his thread) were all/are considered dangerous, and we used to blame people for a plant dying and get them

burned at the stake with no evidence, that’s how fucked up the world can get. We often do guilt by association, and we do it well. 

Obviously there needs to be policing but it’s a hard thing to police as context is always needed. Plain and obvious law, with a punishment with a real deterrent and re-education programme. The more nuanced stuff, that’s where it it gone go wrong so try accusations. 

We have all sat on here and bemoaned the antics of people the modern mainstream media, and when someone goes elsewhere and finds and alternative view, it’s jumped on as x,y or z.

There’s no balance at the moment. Far right racist evil dark shit needs to stay away of course but everybody seems to want to decide what’s best for somebody else or labelling someone wrongly because they don’t share the same opinion. See with the likes of Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson. Just intelligent men with an opinion that people don’t understand so lash an incorrect label on them.

It’s a very grey world out there, I’m finding that’s the calmest place to situate myself during this pandemic and try and work out what to do and where to be when it ends.

Great post. Stay open minded and look at all the data. 

I like to know what I’m putting in my body. For those of you who also like to know that, here’s a list of ingredients of the Covid  shots. 

The J&J shot looks a bit nasty to me. Rather pleased it’s not being used in Aotearoa. 

As for the mRNA itself, my only remaining question is this - where are they getting the mRNA? Is it synthesised? If so, from what? Forgive me, I’m just an ignorant dumb cunt.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

20 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

I like to know what I’m putting in my body. For those of you who also like to know that, here’s a list of ingredients of the Covid  shots. 

The J&J shot looks a bit nasty to me. Rather pleased it’s not being used in Aotearoa. 

As for the mRNA itself, my only remaining question is this - where are they getting the mRNA? Is it synthesised? If so, from what? Forgive me, I’m just an ignorant dumb cunt.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

One sentence in that is absolutely spot on. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Skidfingers McGonical said:

They speak less shite than you. 

I know, the number of times I speak about (and they actually made careers of this) inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards, is incredible. 

Say you had someone like a mortgage advisor come round to yours and he spent 5 mins talking about (deep breath) inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards, would you be concerned or confident in his advice. Or if you took your kid to a surgeon and he (here we go again) spent time talking about inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards before recommending treatment would you be worried? 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I know, the number of times I speak about (and they actually made careers of this) inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards, is incredible. 

Say you had someone like a mortgage advisor come round to yours and he spent 5 mins talking about (deep breath) inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards, would you be concerned or confident in his advice. Or if you took your kid to a surgeon and he (here we go again) spent time talking about inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards before recommending treatment would you be worried? 

Only if you haven't dONe YOuR rESEaRCh

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If you look past the inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards Icke and Jones actually make some good points. Fucking hell.  People (and by that I mean Iceman and Skids) are fucking stupid.  

Absolutely ridiculous to look past shape shifting baby eating lizards, its them wot planned it.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

If you look past the inter dimensional shape shifting baby eating lizards Icke and Jones actually make some good points. Fucking hell.  People (and by that I mean Iceman and Skids) are fucking stupid.  

And you're a massively opinionated dribbling cunt with the depth of a puddle. Cheers. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I said something in a queue the other day.  

Bloke behind me in the Co-op with no mask on, I turned to him and said "can I BUY you a mask mate?".

He shat himself and couldn't be more apologetic, claims he forgot his mask and told me his vaccine history and probably would have told me his PIN if I asked. 

I felt bad.  Payload released on target but bad intel, I hit a school. 

I’m gonna take a wild guess and say the fella looked nothing like this…..amarite?

F8B23CC4-7D25-4A02-9FF2-BF70E736A210.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m interested in his views on mortgages rather than all that. Then I’d see what mad shit he come out with once that was sorted. 

You sit here on your high horse constantly questioning other peoples beliefs and faith but don’t like it when yours are. 

It’s been said before, you can give it, but you can’t take it when the mirror is held up back to you.