You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

How dare she the horrible fucking bitch. Hope she gets sent-down for the attempted murder of 8,600 people and if any died from covid, murder. Needless to say a certain section of society are praising her actions. Fucking mutants. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-nurse-covid-vaccine-saline-b1900597.html

At least 8,600 people in Germany might need to get fresh shots after authorities said that a nurse was being investigated for swapping Covid-19 vaccines for saline solution.

The 40-year-old nurse is suspected of administering saline solution instead of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine to six people at the German Red Cross vaccination centre — in Friesland, a rural district near the North Sea coast — in April. Authorities are now calling all 8,600 people that were vaccinated between 5 March to 20 April to get another vaccine shot, as a precautionary measure.

Police believe that the nurse might have swapped out the vaccine shots on multiple occasions, according to a Business Insider report. It is, however, unclear, how many of the 8,600 people were given saline shots by the nurse.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Canberra in lockdown after 1 case. They certainly look to contain quickly and decisively over there.

2A969216-EE7E-41A4-B588-F4733AD888D8.jpeg

They have under 19% of their population fully vaccinated. They had such a great start but they've really dropped the ball over vaccinations. 

17 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Went out this morning to get Starbucks for Mrs RiB, of the 9 customers in the place just 2 with masks on, one of which was me.

Considerate of them towards the staff, I thought.

Yeah same yesterday, was in Chester and I reckon it was around one in five people wearing masks, of all ages. Plenty of old folks not wearing them.

5 minutes ago, Poster said:

They have under 19% of their population fully vaccinated. They had such a great start but they've really dropped the ball over vaccinations. 

Distribution seems to be an issue, my sister lives in Canberra and a lot of talk on the crappy ways of getting the vaccine where it needs to go. 

12 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Not his best rap if I’m honest. He’s rhymes virus with virus a few too many times.

Ha. 

I wonder if he’s got any opinions on aeronautical engineering or maybe civil engineering he’d be willing to share? Or is he sticking to the easy stuff like virology, epidemiology and medicine?  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Boss little visual that channel. Daughter watches it to wind down of an evening. She also sits off watching old videos of Bob Ross painting. Something quite therapeutic watching stuff like that. 

You know why you feel it's therapeutic? The pace, the rhythm, the timbre.. If it helps you to wind down I know another name for that - these are all techniques I've seen before in hypnosis.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, The-Sir said:

You know why you feel it's therapeutic? The pace, the rhythm, the timbre.. If it helps you to wind down I know another name for that - these are all techniques I've seen before in hypnosis.

This sounds like the start of a sales pitch.

’The key thing to remember here…this is not pyramid selling’.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redinblack said:

Went out this morning to get Starbucks for Mrs RiB, of the 9 customers in the place just 2 with masks on, one of which was me.

Considerate of them towards the staff, I thought.

I said something in a queue the other day.  

Bloke behind me in the Co-op with no mask on, I turned to him and said "can I BUY you a mask mate?".

He shat himself and couldn't be more apologetic, claims he forgot his mask and told me his vaccine history and probably would have told me his PIN if I asked. 

I felt bad.  Payload released on target but bad intel, I hit a school. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

This sounds like the start of a sales pitch.

’The key thing to remember here…this is not pyramid selling’.

No sales pitch from me sir. Although I am by definition a salesperson. I just want people to know what they're watching. It's fascinating how it is structured, clever and really fucking dangerous actually. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Canberra in lockdown after 1 case. They certainly look to contain quickly and decisively over there.

2A969216-EE7E-41A4-B588-F4733AD888D8.jpeg

Not going to work, it's like New Zealand, destined to fail when segments of society have their heads turned by rampant anti-vacc social media campaigns but also just looking at the news and seeing UK and USA returning to 'normal'.  

9 minutes ago, Mudface said:

No real surprise that the 'Academy of Ideas' is linked to Spiked and ultimately, the Koch bros.

Fascinating that the first mention of totalitarianism is midway through the video. Before that it ambles through a load of stuff to get people interested where there's no clearly identifiable agenda, half way through watching you're more committed to finish the video, the claws are more likely to pierce. 

Just now, The-Sir said:

Fascinating that the first mention of totalitarianism is midway through the video. Before that it ambles through a load of stuff to get people interested where there's no clearly identifiable agenda, half way through watching you're more committed to finish the video, the claws are more likely to pierce. 

I didn't even bother, just saw 'Academy of Ideas' on the title, looked them up as I remembered their name from somewhere and decided not to waste 20 minutes watching the inevitable Libertarian bullshit.

• Upvote 1

I went to a show in London at the weekend and I could only see about five other people with masks on in the theatre, even though they kept making announcements that they wanted everyone to wear one. On the way back to the hotel I was on a tube carriage and everyone had a mask on apart from one pissed up foreign bloke who was ranting about them and shouting stuff like “Why are you all wearing those fucking masks? To protect ME? Fucking sheep.” Then he started elbowing some lad next to him and quizzing him about his mask. Proper prick he was. The young lad moved seats. There were a few people staring at him like they wanted to fuck him up. 

I was with my kids so I couldn’t say anything and get into a row on the train but I was picturing myself wrapping my umbrella round his head. 

5 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha. 

I wonder if he’s got any opinions on aeronautical engineering or maybe civil engineering he’d be willing to share? Or is he sticking to the easy stuff like virology, epidemiology and medicine?  

Hope your ears don't come into contact with an old Bob Marley, Marvin Gaye, Bob Dylan or Sly Stone recording, your brain will explode.

Anyway aren't you on the cancel culture thread moaning about people having the audacity to try to censor what other people write?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I said something in a queue the other day.  

Bloke behind me in the Co-op with no mask on, I turned to him and said "can I BUY you a mask mate?".

He shat himself and couldn't be more apologetic, claims he forgot his mask and told me his vaccine history and probably would have told me his PIN if I asked. 

I felt bad.  Payload released on target but bad intel, I hit a school. 

At least you called it out. I slunk out, like Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm.....