You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Don’t ask questions, trust your government.  They’d never lie to you, that’s a conspiracy.

A conspiracy would be the totally inept government managing to convince the worlds doctors, virologists, epidemiologists and civil servants to do their bidding.  

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Don’t ask questions, trust your government.  They’d never lie to you, that’s a conspiracy.

You do know, don't you, that there's a world of difference between saying "the Government never lies" and saying "all the evidence suggests that the Government's scientific advisors are not lying about this specific thing"?

You'd have to be a dope to believe the former.

You have to look at facts and evidence to determine the latter.

You"d have to be a tinfoil-hatted loon not to know the difference.

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought so.  So the same doctors who are looking to make you magnetic or infertile or connect you to the grid with the CV vaccine can be trusted with the tetanus vaccine? 

You have me mixed up with somebody else.

I’ve never claimed any of those things (I mentioned infertility last year) A Dr had been on a podcast and had participated in the trials and his mum was a fertility expert and she’d got him to provide a sample of his jizz and said his count was down. She asked him what he’d done different and he said the only thing was the vaccine trials he had been involved in. She told him to stop participating straight away. Not me, his fully qualified expert mum. What steps he took after that I don’t know. 

If you want to take issue with me sharing a persons story, sorry someone of more medical knowledge than me and his own experience and then make out I am

some anti-vaccine person, then that particular issue lies solely with you and those who are misrepresenting a lot of people out there. 

28 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You do know, don't you, that there's a world of difference between saying "the Government never lies" and saying "all the evidence suggests that the Government's scientific advisors are not lying about this specific thing"?

You'd have to be a dope to believe the former.

You have to look at facts and evidence to determine the latter.

You"d have to be a tinfoil-hatted loon not to know the difference.

It seems it depends what doctor and what day of the week you listen to them on.

We should not be ignoring 1000s of women who are reporting changes to their monthly cycle since the vaccine. Some bleeding several weeks after.  

11 minutes ago, Grinch said:

We should not be ignoring 1000s of women who are reporting changes to their monthly cycle since the vaccine. Some bleeding several weeks after.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56901353

Well yeah, hormone imbalance causes changes to the menstrual cycle quite often because of many different things doesn't it? You've mentioned this quite a few times now, is it really as big a deal as 4 million deaths so far worldwide from a virus? 

13 minutes ago, Grinch said:

No we should ask to get them checked out and see if this is in any ways related. Currently there is nothing to suggest it is related, except '1000's' reporting something had happened at some point, with no evidence of correlation or causation.

14 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

No we should ask to get them checked out and see if this is in any ways related. Currently there is nothing to suggest it is related, except '1000's' reporting something had happened at some point, with no evidence of correlation or causation.

‘Currently’

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Well yeah, hormone imbalance causes changes to the menstrual cycle quite often because of many different things doesn't it? You've mentioned this quite a few times now, is it really as big a deal as 4 million deaths so far worldwide from a virus? 

Im sure it’s quite a big deal for them and it’s not really good enough in any way shape or form to demand they get the vaccine and then see what happens.  

24 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Two women (one early 30’s the other in her late 50’s) have both been diagnosed with vertigo since having the vaccine. In and out of hospital for the last two months for the younger one. 

My sister in law lost her mum late last year (not COVID related) and the Dr who treated her pushed for a third COVID test post death (after two negatives) to try and get a COVID tick in the box, because they “couldn’t be 100% sure”. All because the hospitals get more money for a COVID result. She works in the NHS. 

She’d had a fall and banged her head and caused damage to her brain. She was also a full blown alcoholic and her body gave up. 

So, it’s not all as clear as day as those pushing their agenda and fears onto everyone else make out. But you are wrong for finding these things out and managing your own life (that has fuck all impact and to do with anyone else who has had the vaccine) 

Fuck’s sake, I dropped out of this thread and that bastard fisherman Rico dragged me back in. 

Everyone is free to decide what they choose to do in life. What they do doesn’t impact me so why would what I do impact on them? Because they are scared and have become massively self righteous. 

Pity some don’t show this level of concern for society when it comes to everyday life, like homelessness, the economic that always bails out those who fuck it up or the atrocities of “War” we get involved in. This has become an idealogy. But I only see it online, the real world tells me something different. People are actually sound about it all, and nobody seems to be judging anyone. Maybe because there is less chance of someone being a stand up cunt without their keyboard. 

Who knows. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I’d ask the millions of women around the world, rather than a bloke myself. 

7 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Im sure it’s quite a big deal for them and it’s not really good enough in any way shape or form to demand they get the vaccine and then see what happens.  

Yes I'm sure it is but if you asked them would they prefer to have an irregular menstrual cycle for a few months or be plugged up to an oxygen machine fighting for their life I'm pretty certain the vast majority would choose the first option. 

4 million deaths isn't a lie. 

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

‘Currently’

Yes currently. That might or might not change. All the studies done currently suggests there is nothing to worry about, but of course this can change, which is why these should get checked out. Currently, indeed.

16 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Pity some don’t show this level of concern for society when it comes to everyday life, like homelessness, the economic that always bails out those who fuck it up or the atrocities of “War” we get involved in. This has become an idealogy. But I only see it online, the real world tells me something different. People are actually sound about it all, and nobody seems to be judging anyone. Maybe because there is less chance of someone being a stand up cunt without their keyboard. 

Who knows. 

And you call people self-righteous for wanting others to get a vaccine that has already shown a dramatic drop in deaths from a pandemic thats killed 4 million people in less than 2 years then go and post something like that? 

Sorry mr eco warrior, peace activist, shelter provider absolute stand up guy in real life. Pure hypocrisy there Skids, you're the same as anyone you're just pushing the opposite agenda. How do you know what people who post on here are sating in real life? In a thread about coronavirus people will talk about (guess what) coronavirus. In conversations with friends, neighbours, family when the topic of coronavirus comes up I'm pretty sure people posting in this thread will say the same thing they are saying in here be it pro vax, anti-vax, making stuff up or dis-interested. The fact people are talking about it less in what you call "real life" is because the vast majority are trying to return to a normal level of existence instead of covid dominating everyday life. 

Do what you want Skids, as a human being I'd prefer you to get the jab because I believe it will make you less vulnerable to getting really ill or dying but don't expect a pat on the back when you decide against it. 

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

A Dr had been on a podcast and had participated in the trials and his mum was a fertility expert and she’d got him to provide a sample of his jizz and said his count was down. She asked him what he’d done different and he said the only thing was the vaccine trials he had been involved in. She told him to stop participating straight away. Not me, his fully qualified expert mum

To know his count was down she would have had to been randomly checking his jizz beforehand. Also a doctor being told to stop participating in something by his mum is a bit weird.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Grinch said:

No. We should be looking at medical evidence, assessing the risks, mitigating the risks and then carrying out the public health interventions that best balance the risks; y'know, the way scientists do.

Or do you think that scientists are ignoring evidence of harmful impacts?

• Upvote 1