You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

The Covid 19 vaccine has become so polarizing that some people in Missouri are getting inoculated in secret for fear of backlash from their friends and family who oppose vaccination said Dr. Frase, a hospitalist and chief medical information officer at Ozarks Healthcare in West Plains, Missouri.

In a hospital produced video, Frase said one pharmacist at her hospital told her "they've had several people come in to get vaccinated who have tried to sort of disguise their appearance and even went so far as to say, 'please, please, please don't let anybody know that I got this vaccine.'"

Skidders showing up for his jab.

th?id=OIP.MdLXOU9afZb56NTAtBlA1gHaHa%26p

That's tragic really and just goes to show how polarised this whole shit show is. Nobody should feel any sort of pressure for taking or refusing it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

Ivermectin is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines. Why are folks trying to trash it? Vaccine fundamentalists will argue for experimental vaccine even though it's still experimental and voids your life insurance, while denigrating a proven drug as unsafe. Weird times. 

What evidence is there for the vaccine voiding life insurance? 

I've seen Zurich and Aviva say the opposite.

Taking a medication for an unlicensed purpose is probably a much riskier move from that perspective.

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

What evidence is there for the vaccine voiding life insurance? 

I've seen Zurich and Aviva say the opposite.

Taking a medication for an unlicensed purpose is probably a much riskier move from that perspective.

It's bullshit, unsurprisingly- https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/06/does-the-covid-19-vaccine-invalidate-life-insurance/

36 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Probably relevant to mention that Merck's patent on Ivermectin expired in 1996.

It’s also relevant to note that they could be liable for any damage caused to people talking it for off label purposes.  So you can chalk that one off too.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s also relevant to note that they could be liable for any damage caused to people talking it for off label purposes.  So you can chalk that one off too.  

How would they be liable? Are Bayer liable for all the damage caused by people taking heroin?

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

How would they be liable? Are Bayer liable for all the damages caused by people taking heroin?

The producer of a drug who is aware of its off label use has a duty under PLD. 

And of course heroin is produced illegally. 

5 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Had my first jab today. Pfizer. 

I feel fine, and now firmly believe that we should all just do as Divine Leader Gates tells us. 

Do what you want, I take my orders from 5G.

I currently have a woman in one of my WhatsApp groups moaning about having to isolate after being Test and Traced after spending however long crushed up with however many others on a plane. Having I got any sympathy? None

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Champ said:

I currently have a woman in one of my WhatsApp groups moaning about having to isolate after being Test and Traced after spending however long crushed up with however many others on a plane. Having I got any sympathy? None

Consequences GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Maybe she accidentally got on the plane, thinking it was a bus? Probably not though, as clearly she couldn't possibly be that dumb. 

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Is she B A Baracus. If not its her own fault, if she is blame Hannibal.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Consequences GIFs | Tenor

And is currently whingeing about the number of negative results she’s now had and would you believe it doesn’t make any difference to your requirement to isolate. Who knew?

18 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Maybe she accidentally got on the plane, thinking it was a bus? Probably not though, as clearly she couldn't possibly be that dumb. 

I doubt Mrs Entitled ever travels by bus

2 hours ago, Champ said:

I’ve never used WhatsApp, but is there the option to mute/ignore her?

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve never used WhatsApp, but is there the option to mute/ignore her?

They’re a funny bunch. I was asked to join them on a walking trip when one of them dropped out. And over time others, including her, have joined the group. I enjoy walking and they can be good fun but at other times some of their values appal me. 

In answer to your question, you can put whole groups on mute but I don’t think you can put individuals within a group on ignore. She’s just hugely removed from most people’s reality

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Champ said:

They’re a funny bunch. I was asked to join them on a walking trip when one of them dropped out. And over time others, including her, have joined the group. I enjoy walking and they can be good fun but at other times some of their values appal me. 

In answer to your question, you can put whole groups on mute but I don’t think you can put individuals within a group on ignore. She’s just hugely removed from most people’s reality

Now I'm intrigued...