You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

39 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They've started beating each other up now. I'm not sure that these people are really qualified to offer public health advice. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Urban_Pictures/status/1418995611173625856

These are the people Johnson and Cummings created. They fed them after midnight on talk of treachery and crushing saboteurs.

47 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They've started beating each other up now. I'm not sure that these people are really qualified to offer public health advice. 

Just look how pissed that all look. Loads of them were like that before. There were people staggering everywhere. You could well believe loads of them were on the beak and whatever else, yet they won't take a vaccine. 

See the fella on that holding the bloke around the neck while his mate cracked him? Fucking shithouse. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Iceman said:

So now you assume to know my view on the subject and still, after 4 posts haven't given your own. Pathetic. 

My original view was that it's not a great idea to be sharing footage of the far right Forum For Democracy. You appear to be ignorant of who the questioner was and the racist political fuckwits he belongs to so presumably you are interested in the accusations of Rutte knowing about and covering up a "great reset". You should probably know at this point that the leader of Forum For Democracy, Thierry Baudet, reckons that Covid 19 is all the work of Soros. It's a load of bollocks. 

Brilliant. 

Ministers 'fear coronavirus could be spread by farting in a confined space'

Ministers have privately pointed to evidence that suggests Covid-19 could be spread when an infected person breaks wind in a confined space, such as a toilet, it is reported

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ministers-fear-coronavirus-could-spread-24609803.amp?__twitter_impression=true

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Brilliant. 

Ministers have privately pointed to evidence that suggests Covid-19 could be spread when an infected person breaks wind in a confined space, such as a toilet, it is reported

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ministers-fear-coronavirus-could-spread-24609803.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Ministers have been privately pointing at each others farting arses? They are really stooping now. 

51 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

My original view was that it's not a great idea to be sharing footage of the far right Forum For Democracy. You appear to be ignorant of who the questioner was and the racist political fuckwits he belongs to so presumably you are interested in the accusations of Rutte knowing about and covering up a "great reset". You should probably know at this point that the leader of Forum For Democracy, Thierry Baudet, reckons that Covid 19 is all the work of Soros. It's a load of bollocks. 

Surely if someone is lying they need pulling up (his answer was textbook) regardless of what side it comes from?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Amazing that Kate Shemirani is more bothered about the vaccine than the Botox (a protein made from Botulinum toxic one of the most dangerous toxins in the world) that she pumps into her face 

I LOVE Botox.  Here are my stand out Botox facts;

1) An amount of botulism that weighed the same as an egg would be enough to kill everyone on the planet. 

2) If you distilled all the Botox used in cosmetic treatments in one year down to its purest form it would weigh the same as a junior disprin tablet. 

On 18/07/2021 at 11:00, Section_31 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Javed doesn't really have the vid, first thing he said was he was double jabbed and has mild symptoms, might be part of the narrative they'll try and build going forward. 

'yes you'll get it if you go clubbing but if you're doubled jabbed you'll get mild symptoms just like me. Two years from now you'll make assistant manager. And that's when the big bucks start rolling in.'

Oh look.

Screenshot_20210724-224317_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Brilliant. 

I can believe it as I've been doing some proper crackly farts, more often than normal, since I tested positive.

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Surely if someone is lying they need pulling up (his answer was textbook) regardless of what side it comes from?

Are you also one of the great reset conspiracy theorists? How do you feel about far right shite being shared on this site? 

From Naomi Klein :

Less a conspiracy theory than a conspiracy smoothie, the Great Reset has managed to mash up every freakout happening on the internet — left and right, true-ish, and off-the-wall — into one inchoate meta-scream about the unbearable nature of pandemic life under voracious capitalism. I’ve been doing my best to ignore it for months, even when various Reset “researchers” have insisted that all of this is an example of the shock doctrine, a term I coined a decade and a half ago to describe the many ways that elites try to harness deep disasters to push through policies that further enrich the already wealthy and restrict democratic liberties.

What Schwab and the WEF are doing with the Great Reset is both more subtle and more insidious. Schwab is, of course, absolutely right when he says that the pandemic has revealed many deadly structural failures of capitalism as usual, as does the accelerating climate crisis and the hoovering of the planet’s wealth up toward the Davos class, even in the midst of a global pandemic. But like the WEF’s earlier big themes, the Great Reset is not a serious effort to actually solve the crises it describes. On the contrary, it is an attempt to create a plausible impression that the huge winners in this system are on the verge of voluntarily setting greed aside to get serious about solving the raging crises that are radically destabilizing our world.

Why? For the same reason I keep hearing Facebook ads on NPR podcasts telling me how much Facebook wants to be regulated. Because if our corporate overlords can create this impression, it is less likely that governments will listen to the rising chorus of voices calling on them to do what is required to actually combat spiraling poverty, joblessness, climate breakdown, and informational degeneration: regulate the companies that have created these crises, and tax them, break them up, and, in some cases, put them under public control.

The Great Reset Conspiracy Smoothie

7 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Are you also one of the great reset conspiracy theorists? How do you feel about far right shite being shared on this site? 

How have you come to think it’s relevant to ask that question based on my question? 

It’s called an opposing view, nothing more. It’s not up to me to decide what should and should not be posted on here. Nor is it yours. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Brilliant. 

Bum masks next probably. “Hey, you can’t come in here without a bum mask mate” maybe that England fan with a flare up his arse was trying to warn us. How quick we are to misjudge people.

I’m sure I read that they’ve been testing sewerage plants for levels of COVID for quite a while now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Iceman said:

I only heard one question No2. What is the very last question as you heard it? 

The last question was right before the video cuts, were you lying to me or the author? He hinted in the previous answer that it was the author, if he expanded on that then its a nothing to see here moment, hence the sharp finish to the video.

11 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

That angry little skin head cunt. Fuck me, I’ve never wanted to be a bizzie more - the chance to baton that little rat would be amazing. It was him causing all the in-fighting there. And the aggro with the police. Would

have loved a rozzer to butt the cunt with their helmet on, but he wouldn’t get close enough for that - just bounced on his toes screaming 5 yards away. What the fuck are they so angry about??

9 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Rico stuck a link from someone who'd  recently sacked from the Telegraph for racist comments the other day.

The article was by Julie Burchill and unsurprisingly it was a load of tosh.