You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Well my son went back to work on Monday after his 10 day isolation, my daughter back to work on Friday after having had Covid and doing her 10 day isolation.

Five minutes ago in Tesco my son gets another ping, so another week working from home for him. Crazy. 

22 minutes ago, Poster said:

Well my son went back to work on Monday after his 10 day isolation, my daughter back to work on Friday after having had Covid and doing her 10 day isolation.

Five minutes ago in Tesco my son gets another ping, so another week working from home for him. Crazy. 

That is just ridiculous. I heard someone say that it's not a legal requirement to isolate if pinged. Not sure how true that is, but if it is I'd just turn the shit show off. 

Edit: it's not a legal requirement, it's advisory... 

Despite Downing Street insisting that those who have been told to isolate must do so, business minister Paul Scully said earlier this week that self-isolating after being told to by the app was a decision for individuals and employers, referring to it as an “advisory tool” rather than a legal requirement.

In response, a Number 10 spokesperson said: “Isolation remains the most important action people can take to stop the spread of the virus.

“Given the risk of having and spreading the virus when people have been in contact with someone with Covid, it is crucial people isolate when they are told to do so, either by NHS Test and Trace or by the NHS Covid app.”

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

cringe-gif-15.gif

Ha. What’s that then? Something you want to get off your chest? I’ve definitely cast envious glances at horse cocks before but what else are you supposed to look at when you slow down to drive past? I don’t remember ever being angry about Covid on this forum.

Wasn’t it you that was posting on this thread about vitamin D preventing Covid, parroting loads of jarg blood cell science you were fully qualified to talk about because you’d done some data input and once spoken to a surgeon, and then getting all pissy in the replies? At least Zonko’s CDC study had 44 participants. Yours was just you, the world’s first epidemiologist/driving instructor hybrid. 

Thanks for all the PM’s, guys xxx

Negged. The US Office is turd

1 hour ago, Poster said:

I don’t turn mine on.  This is mental, this is now a Pavlovian lockdown experiment. 

6 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Why post anything from the far right Forum For Democracy? 

It's from youtube from dutch prime ministers question time. I don't even know what that Forum is mate. That's all you. Any opinion on what was said? 

42 minutes ago, Iceman said:

It's from youtube from dutch prime ministers question time. I don't even know what that Forum is mate. That's all you. Any opinion on what was said? 

Forum For Democracy is a far right Dutch political party. Gideon van Meijeren, who is the man you posted asking Mark Rutte questions, is a member of it. My opinions on the thoughts and intentions of far right racist loons like him and the rest of Forum For Democracy aren't too high. 

28 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Forum For Democracy is a far right Dutch political party. Gideon van Meijeren, who is the man you posted asking Mark Rutte questions, is a member of it. My opinions on the thoughts and intentions of far right racist loons like him and the rest of Forum For Democracy aren't too high. 

Ok so someone you don't agree with politically asked a question of the prime minister and you don't like him but what do you think about what he asked the prime minister? This is a common thing I am seeing now, people dismiss ideas, thoughts, questions, data all because they don't like the individual who is asking. 

1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

Katie Hopkins, David Icke and Piers Corbyn. Sounds like a fun day out. 

I was on Victoria Street earlier when these fuckwits marched by. What a fucking shower. A combination of people who look like life's down and outs, combined with a bunch of gammon England fans chanting "stick your fucking vaccine up your arse" interspersed with England football songs. There's were fucking loads of them though. 

16 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Ok so someone you don't agree with politically asked a question of the prime minister and you don't like him but what do you think about what he asked the prime minister? This is a common thing I am seeing now, people dismiss ideas, thoughts, questions, data all because they don't like the individual who is asking. 

I'm seeing a load of thick blerts posting shite from YouTube and the likes because it confirms their bias without actually checking out the source. 

Ok, but what do you think about what was actually said? You see this is the thing, you've attempted to insult me, you've made 3 posts, and you are still refusing to give your opinion on what is actually being said because, err, bad people. 

Your prime minister is lying. Doesn't that bother you? 

7 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Yep, he's a 10 year old bellend. 

Thanks for confirming it in front of an audience.

It will make it helpful to just skip past the gobshite that you are and continue onto other parts of the discussion that adults are having. 

Maybe join back in when you've finished puberty? Ta

Is masturbating to this a bit of a struggle?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I was on Victoria Street earlier when these fuckwits marched by. What a fucking shower. A combination of people who look like life's down and outs, combined with a bunch of gammon England fans chanting "stick your fucking vaccine up your arse" interspersed with England football songs. There's were fucking loads of them though. 

They've started beating each other up now. I'm not sure that these people are really qualified to offer public health advice. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Urban_Pictures/status/1418995611173625856