You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

57 minutes ago, Champ said:

His bio says he’s a doctor in thermo equilibrium with no mention of medical qualifications. Or am I missing something?

Ok, I’ve investigated him a bit further and see he’s describing himself as an epidemiologist but I remain sceptical about an individual with whatever qualifications advocating vitamins as a treatment for coronavirus 

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Haha. I once ate one of those family bucket things. I think it was ten or twelve pieces of chicken, four portions of chips and sides. To be honest, that was more than enough. Greasy chicken, shit chips and passable coleslaw. The best thing about it was the two litres of Tango!

Haha. Repped for getting through it.

15 hours ago, belarus said:

There’s nothing more annoying than when cunts sit in your seat when the train isn’t full, then act surprised when you ask them to move. They look around as if to suggest that there are other seats and you should just sit there, not considering that trains fill up and you are likely to be left without a seat when the people who booked ahead move you on as well. Shithouse cunts

I was coming back from London once, bloke sat in my booked seat with his earphones on...

"Thats my seat"

Looks up with disdain "Theres plenty down there"

"Well go and fucking sit in them then"

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, redinblack said:

I was coming back from London once, bloke sat in my booked seat with his earphones on...

"Thats my seat"

Looks up with disdain "Theres plenty down there"

"Well go and fucking sit in them then"

Some wanker in my seat from Leeds up to Scotland insisted on seeing my seat booking reservation before he graciously deigned to move. The cunt was only going to York, about 25 minutes away.

Covid has entered our household. My missus (double jabbed) and my daughter (8) both tested positive on our way home from a week in the lakes, after one of our friends and her daughter (7) we were sharing with had tested positive Friday.

so far I was negative on PCR and again on lateral flow last night.

missus has a slight cough and grogginess, daughter nothing much.

booked a week away thinking it was already summer hols when we booked it, and my girl was upset she’d have to miss school, but we had a belting week and she loved every second. She was bloody distraught though when I told her she couldn’t go to school for the last wee of term though.

incidentally, I was on the phone to track and trace Sunday morning when the news first broke about Johnson and Sunak joining this “trial”. A nice bit of added extra to how fucking insulting their behaviour is.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Covid has entered our household. My missus (double jabbed) and my daughter (8) both tested positive on our way home from a week in the lakes, after one of our friends and her daughter (7) we were sharing with had tested positive Friday.

booked a week away thinking it was already summer hols when we booked it, and my girl was upset she’d have to miss school, but we had a belting week and she loved every second. She was bloody distraught though when I told her she couldn’t go to school for the last wee of term though.

incidentally, I was on the phone to track and trace Sunday morning when the news first broke about Johnson and Sunak joining this “trial”. A nice bit of added extra to how fucking insulting their behaviour is.

Hope they make a speedy recovery mate. 

Quick question though, can't she just wee at home? 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Shit, man. Hoping for a quick recovery.

From watching how the wife is currently going through it, it's a strange bloody thing. She'll wake up a bit groggy, but within an hour she's feeling reasonably well but come evening time, she's totally wiped out and it hits hard.