You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Hope it’s a cold and nothing more. 

Yeah same. Might just be my mind playing tricks on me but I don’t feel great at all. My missus thinks it’s hilarious which is great. Zero sympathy she thinks it’s just a hangover, I hardly drank. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep mate, had it last October and had both jabs. I might not have it at all but I feel like I've had the shit kicked out of my sides and upper legs. Same as when I came down with it. I'll know at 2am if I wake up freezing and the bed soaked in sweat. 

I remember the 'experts' saying on here you can't catch it twice last year. 

In fairness actual experts thought that at some point.

I know a lad who used work for me who's double jabbed has it at minute.  And he's had it before.

2 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I know a lad who used work for me who's double jabbed has it at minute.  And he's had it before.

Thats my point though. Nobody had a clue how the virus would work yet some people made all sorts of claims professing to be more knowledgeable that others. It was meant to be over by last winter etc 

3 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

No expert would ever say that. There's no such thing as 100% immunity from anything.

Was in town, going around some shops, mind on other matters, quite preoccupied. I kept my mask on between two shops and as I walked in the second one, took my mask off without thinking. 

Noticed I was getting a funny look from the staff and realised. Put my mask back on as I left.

Like, in the absence of my brain, my hands just automatically knew they needed to do something... order of operations failure.

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

But there's no such thing.  It mutates and you catch it again.  And again. How does herd immunity work against something as viral as the common cold? It's failed science to suggest we can even contemplate herd immunity.  

I've found the last few pages really depressing. I guess the thing that keeps most people going is the hope that the end of this is in site. With vaccine development and then roll out you could feel it getting closer on a weekly basis. This shit feels like mass murder for sake of it, its pure petulance, its like opening the oven and ruining a cake because a kid was nagging you. If this goes as badly as I fear it will the cunt should spend the rest of his life in jail.

Some strange stuff in here, good grief.

If you wear a mask it can still spread and you can catch it.

If you are jabbed it can still spread and you can catch it.

If you are double jabbed it can still spread and you can catch it.

If you are not jabbed it can still spread and you can catch it.

So what the fuck are you all flapping about? Its a virus. It moves and spreads. Its either damage limitation or lock down indefinitely.

It's a mental health issue now. Fear has gripped people. Psychology has gripped people, I mean read Pidges post above. FFS sake why didnt the staff just lynch him there and then. People have lost their fucking senses.

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Schools in London are seeing huge rise in cases.

Not looking good for the old way of doing things. 

Sussex and Surrey schools getting twatted now too.

The proposed approach just doesn’t make any sense, except for devolving responsibility from the government’s doorstep of course.

You all go over there together and if you catch covid, get long covid or die it’s on you for not being careful

Shower of cunts. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Sussex and Surrey schools getting twatted now too.

The proposed approach just doesn’t make any sense, except for devolving responsibility from the government’s doorstep of course.

You all go over there together and if you catch covid, get long covid or die it’s on you for not being careful

Shower of cunts. 

London is in bad shape as some boroughs only have 40/50% vaccine coverage so it’s not only the kids it’s who they are seeing at home.

Now we’ve been told it’s over and freedom day is happening it’s going to be a shitfest down here. 

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

So what the fuck are you all flapping about? Its a virus. It moves and spreads. Its either damage limitation or lock down indefinitely.

It's a mental health issue now. Fear has gripped people. Psychology has gripped people, I mean read Pidges post above. FFS sake why didnt the staff just lynch him there and then. People have lost their fucking senses.

Utter tripe. Using @Pidges post as an example of losing your mind is covid denial codswallop. 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

Restrictions being reintroduced here and the PM has apologised for lessening them too quickly. I'm sure Johnson will do the same after July 19th.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57811538

It's a mess all over the place. The UK is the cause of this all over the world. Worst PM in living memory. And yes that includes thatcher. 

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

It was a funny absent minded moment because I've got other stuff on, that made me look ignorant, not a mental health breakdown ffs

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Restrictions being reintroduced here and the PM has apologised for lessening them too quickly. I'm sure Johnson will do the same after July 19th.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57811538

On Saturday, the country's public health institute reported more than 10,000 new Covid cases, the highest number in a single day since December.

But so far this has not translated into a significant increase in hospital admissions, as most of the new cases are among young people.