You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, @dave u I heard KMD saying your hairs not as glossy as those vanity pics you got done.

I’d ban the cunt, but that’s just me, don’t know how you feel? 

2 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say that the feeling, generally, is that KMD7 is one of the most abhorrent posters to have ever used the internet.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad Tory Grass 

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

If anything, you’ve painted him too nice a picture of him there.

28daa13210350ccf65fd5e6d5209e650.jpg

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, TK421 said:

Seven days.

I've done some preliminary research and have bookmarked some stuff, which Skidders will like.

Craig David over here. 

20 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Bruce Springsteen, what’s that all about?

It's a bit of a nothing story really.

Only people with approved vaccines will be allowed in to the show, the US still hasn't given OAZ vaccine that status so it won't be accepted.

I saw the show a few years back by accident, not really given Springsteen a thought before, just assumed he was gruff with songs about women, booze and route 66 nonsense, but it's genuinely brilliant and engaging.

Pretty sure it's on Netflix.

2 hours ago, skend04 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/19/star-indian-athlete-milkha-singh-dies-after-catching-covid-aged-91

The Flying Sikh has died after contracting Covid. His wife passed away just a few weeks earlier of the same.

Impossible. Covid was all over by last winter. 

7 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I think he can actually go to jail for this.

Probably. It could be theft or criminal damage. 

In other news, the news today suggests that the over 18s have gone out in numbers now it's their chance to get vaccinated. Queues galore at the pop-up vaccine centres, apparently. 

Yes, yes, y'all! 

42 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Probably. It could be theft or criminal damage. 

In other news, the news today suggests that the over 18s have gone out in numbers now it's their chance to get vaccinated. Queues galore at the pop-up vaccine centres, apparently. 

Yes, yes, y'all! 

Sheeple.

My eldest's 19, he's getting his first jab next week and can't wait. A lot of his friends are very eager to get it too. There's hope yet.