You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I didn't realise we lived in India. You learn something new every day.

We don't live on your planet. 

If this thread was Royal Rumble you'd have been out of here quicker than Bushwacker Luke

Maybe we should be asking the question as to why we’ve allowed so many people to be manipulated into ignorance and how we can address it, rather than calling them names.

The Social Dilemma opened my eyes as to the extent of how big tech manipulates people (I thought I had a handle on it but I didn’t), but this growing QAnon bullshit has been allowed to fester. What, to all intents purposes, seems to be a psychological operation from US right wing sources, which has manipulated people to such an extent you have families and even relationships fracturing. It’s horrible, and we need to look at what we can do to stop it because it and things like it are starting to fracture the populations of countries as well. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, Mudface said:

They should jail their parents.

It's probably the parents doing it while their feral kids are out chucking bricks at ambulances. 

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

From secondary interaction with right wing commentators via tv , papers and on here I have noted they are quickly and easily identified by not being able to make a point without shouting or getting annoyed.

Say your bollocks loud and often enough and someone somewhere will believe it 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Weather forecast for this week

Sun
Clear
38°
21°
Mon
Sunny
40°
23°
Tue
Mostly sunny
42°
25°
Wed
Mostly sunny
42°
26°
Thu
Mostly sunny
42°
26°
Fri
Partly cloudy
41°
26°
Sat
Partly cloudy
41°
27°
Sun
Partly cloudy
38°
26°

Can we not send the people there who want beer and curries, would suit them perfectly.