You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

All a bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here, the vaccine will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus...just like me.

Or in simpler terms, a Tyrannosaurus Sex.

More for the fans of global vaccine cluster fuck, interesting opinion piece from The Guardian, after the latest news that the EU is now also trying to negotate supply of 10 mil. doses of AZ from India. 

"The deal included a clause that allowed AstraZeneca to approve exports to countries not listed in the agreement. Some countries which asked for emergency vaccine shipments from Serum, including South Africa and Brazil, were justified: they had nothing else. Rich countries like the UK and Canada, however, which had bought up more doses than required to vaccinate their people, to the detriment of everyone else, had no moral right to dip into a pool of vaccines designated for poor countries.

Paradoxically, when South Africa and India asked the World Trade Organization to temporarily waive patents and other pharmaceutical monopolies so that vaccines could be manufactured more widely to prevent shortfalls in supply, among the first countries to object were the UK, Canada and Brazil. They were the very governments that would later be asking India to solve their own shortfalls in supply.

The deal did not include restrictions on what price Serum could charge, despite AstraZeneca’s pledge to sell its vaccine for no profitduring the pandemic”, which led to Uganda, which is among the poorest countries on Earth, paying three times more than Europe for the same vaccine. (An AstraZeneca spokesperson told Politico that the “price of the vaccine will differ due to a number of factors, including the cost of manufacturing – which varies depending on the geographic region – and volumes requested by the countries”.)

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/apr/02/india-in-charge-of-developing-world-covid-vaccine-supply-unsustainable

Haven't felt too bad today after my jab last night. Woke up abut 2am sweating a bit but cold, went straight back to sleep though and haven't felt too bad today. Slightly lethargic if anything and a bit achy. I feel like I'm in Wolf of Wall St waiting for them old ludes to kick in. 

• Upvote 2

On 31/03/2021 at 15:15, TK421 said:

2.8 million dead (about half of a holocaust) and you can't be bothered to wear something which might help. What a terrible inconvenience for you it must be, having to wear this horribly restrictive garment. For ten cunting minutes.  I'm surprised you make it out of the shop alive, brave little soldier. There there, mummy will give you a menthol when you get home to help you restore your breath.  

I seriously hate you, you gigantic fucking twat.

Excellent read.

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Haven't felt too bad today after my jab last night. Woke up abut 2am sweating a bit but cold, went straight back to sleep though and haven't felt too bad today. Slightly lethargic if anything and a bit achy. I feel like I'm in Wolf of Wall St waiting for them old ludes to kick in. 

I think having some reaction is a good sign, means your immune system is kicking in 

33 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

A decent human being who listens to the science heaven forbid wheres my fucking vaccine.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first. We'll get the Moderna ones later this month and will be strutting around while all these Oxford cats are doing an Alexander Litvinenko.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How the fuck do I get this vaccine. Says I'm not eligible meanwhile all these old bastards are walking around like cock of the earth.

Have you got a close family member whose vulnerable ? If so it takes no time on the this 

https://www.nhs.uk/book-a-coronavirus-vaccination/do-you-have-an-nhs-number

don’t blame me if you turn into a terrapin 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you got a close family member whose vulnerable ? If so it takes no time on the this 

https://www.nhs.uk/book-a-coronavirus-vaccination/do-you-have-an-nhs-number

don’t blame me if you turn into a terrapin 

It doesn't give you the questions anymore. Just tells you if you are eligible or not based upon your name and address. Probably have to phone them.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It doesn't give you the questions anymore. Just tells you if you are eligible or not based upon your name and address. Probably have to phone them.

I can hook you up with a moody Chinese one if you want, Bobby?

You’ll be on the Huawei network though, and not the official Gates platform, through I’m sure some enterprising scamps will find a patch at some point.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I can hook you up with a moody Chinese one if you want, Bobby?

You’ll be on the Huawei network though, and not the official Gates platform, through I’m sure some enterprising scamps will find a patch at some point.

I’ve been getting Radio Greenland since Monday.

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They might have cut it back then. If they reckon you aren't eligible you are either worthless or they think you are superhuman. 

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

She’s very impressive.  

That's all well and good, but I bet as a nation they didn't stand on their doorsteps for two minuteswith their lights on to remember all the people that lost their lives.