You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Everyone, we need to chip in to buy Nelly a new keyboard because only his W and O keys are working.

I assume you are classing covid deaths as 'natural causes' then. Otherwise Nelly might just be shocked that you are continuing to chat utter bollocks on this thread. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I assume you are classing covid deaths as 'natural causes' then. Otherwise Nelly might just be shocked that you are continuing to chat utter bollocks on this thread. 

I'm not classing anything, I leave that up to the authorities.

Manner of death - Wikipedia

A death by natural causes results from an illness or an internal malfunction of the body not directly caused by external forces, other than infectious disease. For example, a person dying from complications from influenza and/or pneumonia (infections), a stroke, a heart attack (internal body malfunctions), or sudden heart failure would most likely be listed as having died from natural causes.

On 26/03/2021 at 17:19, Dr Nowt said:

I'm 9 weeks post my first jab tomorrow. Happened to need a blood test at my GP surgery yesterday, so asked the receptionist while there if they have any idea when I'll be contacted. She didn't allay my minor concerns about it. Said they're now very unsure about supplies and dates for new deliveries of them, and to phone back if I haven't heard by Wednesday in case they know more by then.

Next Saturday, 11 weeks from my first. Bodes well generally re supplies.

Had the Astrazenica on Saturday and didn’t feel a thing, sanded the drive and did a couple of bits and bobs and felt great, woke up about 3 am on Sunday and felt like I’d been hit by a freight train. Got up, watched the cricket still feeling rough then went to bed about 7 after the shakes and sweats set in, felt like shite on Monday but fine now. Mrs has it a week before me, no side effects other than a strange metallic taste that came and went. I’m not looking forward to my second dose I will admit.

3 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Had the Astrazenica on Saturday and didn’t feel a thing, sanded the drive and did a couple of bits and bobs and felt great, woke up about 3 am on Sunday and felt like I’d been hit by a freight train. Got up, watched the cricket still feeling rough then went to bed about 7 after the shakes and sweats set in, felt like shite on Monday but fine now. Mrs has it a week before me, no side effects other than a strange metallic taste that came and went. I’m not looking forward to my second dose I will admit.

Heard a few people say the second AZ one is nothing compared to the first mate, while it’s the total opposite for all the Pfizer nonces. Serves them right if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Sheffield cunts. Endcliffe Park is one of our regular dog walking haunts but our local park was also quite filthy this morning, mate of mine said it was the same at another one near him. Cunts.

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

This chart is good. 

Little uptick for kids when schools opened, now under control and falling, replicating the trend in Israel. 

Screenshot_20210331-182154.png

Looks like you need to reach about 40 percent of vaccinated people plus some 20 percent of non-vaccinated population with antibodies before you can see vaccination as effective defence mechanism.  

We are a fucking rabble at times aren't we?

World Cup - let's get pissed 

Warm weather - let's get pissed 

Christmas  - let's get pissed 

Lockdown easing - let's get pisssd 

Boat shoes and shorts on, crate of carling on the head, let's get the party started. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

We are a fucking rabble at times aren't we?

World Cup - let's get pissed 

Warm weather - let's get pissed 

Christmas  - let's get pissed 

Lockdown easing - let's get pisssd 

Boat shoes and shorts on, crate of carling on the head, let's get the party started. 

No problem with people doing what they want within reason but arrogantly dismissing a virus thats killing people just so you can "do what you want" makes me want to pin the selfish cunts to the floor until their eyes pop out their cunt stupid skinny scruffy thick fucking murdering bastard heads 

EDIT: Lost my temper big time even typing that. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No problem with people doing what they want within reason but arrogantly dismissing a virus thats killing people just so you can "do what you want" makes me want to pin the selfish cunts to the floor until their eyes pop out their cunt stupid skinny scruffy thick fucking murdering bastard heads 

EDIT: Lost my temper big time even typing that. 

They're all like that until their nan catches it and dies, then it's the Facebook memorials and 'wiv da angles', stay safe everyone etc.  Cunts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

They're all like that until their nan catches it and dies, then it's the Facebook memorials and 'wiv da angles', stay safe everyone etc.  Cunts.

Yep. 

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

House on our street had a house party last night, not just a few friends over, no a full on house party, on a Tuesday.

Any good? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Any good? 

Nah, he's a massive prick, parks his car in the middle of the street kinda prick.

They were blasting out that shit dance music that seems to have been around forever, the vacuous nonsense you'd find on the second side of a Club Land CD. we only realised when we opened the bedroom window as it was warm, prick.

Not sure what he does, but he keeps odd hours, drives a tarted up Land Rover and keeps the company of a lot of Monet type women that would melt if stood next to a radiator for a prolongued amount of time...

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Nah, he's a massive prick, parks his car in the middle of the street kinda prick.

They were blasting out that shit dance music that seems to have been around forever, the vacuous nonsense you'd find on the second side of a Club Land CD. we only realised when we opened the bedroom window as it was warm, prick.

Not sure what he does, but he keeps odd hours, drives a tarted up Land Rover and keeps the company of a lot of Monet type women that would melt if stood next to a radiator...

I can hazard a guess.... 

10 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

House on our street had a house party last night, not just a few friends over, no a full on house party, on a Tuesday.

If you'd had Covid you should have gone over there just wearing a raincoat, Infiltrator style like in Kyle Reese's dream. The dogs would start barking at you at the door but once inside, it'd be too late.

• Upvote 2

A fortnight tomorrow since my first AZ hit.  The first 48 hours were fucking awful, then left with a lingering tiredness that is slowly disappearing but is still dragging me down tonight.

I couldn't raise my arm above chest height for nearly a week and couldn't sleep on that side either.

Yet I know folks in their 70s and 80s who had zero side effects after the same injection.  And one guy in his late 20s who was fucked for a fortnight, he could barely get out of bed for the first week.

Very unpredictable.

7 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Anyone on Team Pfizer experience anything more than a slightly sore arm?

My missus was a bit run down for a day or two after the first injection and her arm was really painful, but she had no reaction at all after the second last week.