You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Even you can't possibly believe that covid-negative individuals holidaying abroad is killing people.

Even you aren't thick/arrogant enough to think you can't pick up a certain type of it and bring it back, prolonging the misery yet again for people. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Even you aren't thick/arrogant enough to think you can't pick up a certain type of it and bring it back, prolonging the misery yet again for people. 

So, to be clear, your worry is that I will pick up an as yet non-existent, but nevertheless deadly, vaccine-resistant variant of covid, and spread it through the British population

It's a wonder you're not calling for foreign travel to be banned permanently, lest people pick up any other disease that doesn't actually exist yet.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So, to be clear, your worry is that I will pick up an as yet non-existent, but nevertheless deadly, vaccine-resistant variant of covid, and spread it through the British population

It's a wonder you're not calling for foreign travel to be banned permanently, lest people pick up any other disease that doesn't actually exist yet.

'non-existent' Yep you really are that thick. 

I personally think stuff needs to ease as vaccines do seem to be working and going abroad now is far less risky than it was... you know last year when you fucked off abroad and then a Spanish variant swept through the uk. Despite the rules permitting it, it was a stupid arrogant and selfish thing to do. Nice to see your biggest concern was can we fuck off abroad. Pretty much sums you up. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You cheeky horrible cunt "this will be over by winter will you be man enough to admit it" you fucking dick. People like you have prolonged this whole thing. Scum. 

People like me, who have never caught covid and therefore never spread it to anyone?

Only last time I checked, it was you who actually caught covid, not me.

You need to stop treating people who exercise their freedoms as scum. We are not caged birds. This is my planet. I will go wherever I am permitted, whenever I feel like it.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

People like me, who have never caught covid and therefore never spread it anyone?

Yep I did get it. Its a virus they work like that. I'd like to see how brae you are stood in-front of somebody who has lost a loved one to covid. Only 126 thousand people killed by it in the UK and 2.4 million worldwide in the space of a year but yeah, we need help not you. Ignorant wanker 

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

People like me, who have never caught covid and therefore never spread it to anyone?

You need to stop treating people who exercise their freedoms as scum. We are not caged birds. This is my planet. I will go wherever I am permitted, whenever I feel like it.

t3iasi7slf141.jpg

• Upvote 4

As someone who lives in the US, and is desperate to get home to see my ma ASAP, I really hope there isn't a blanket ban on travel. I'm fully prepared to abide by whatever rules are put in to place. Just don't cut me off from home completely. It's not all knobs going off on their Benidorm jollies, there are people missing precious time with families and loved ones too. Feels a shame to punish people who follow whatever guidance they're given because of those dickheads. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Does it need to be a home you personally own, or can I accompany my fiancée and her family to one of the properties they own?

If there was list of appropriate places/ways of finding out the answer to that question, Id suggest The GF on here would come in at around Gazzilionth place!  

10 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh you edited and added this bit. 

People with zero consideration for the wellbeing of others are scum. It's my planet as much as it is yours. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

As long as you say you're helping them covid proof it for 2 weeks you're sorted.

They're pretty covid proof already. The apartment is only accessible via a private vestibule, and the villa has a lockable gate to keep super spreaders like Stig out.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Aren't we all, but unfortunately it seems that doesn't stop us from being meerrrrderrrrers.

Are you for fucking real? Using a shout other fans use about Heysel and Hillsborough? Thats tasteless even for you. Jesus fucking wept 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Are you for fucking real? Using a shout other fans use about Heysel and Hillsborough? Thats tasteless even for you. Jesus fucking wept 

Because that's what you sound like, you idiot. You've flat out accused me of killing people.

10 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Because that's what you sound like, you idiot. You've flat out accused me of killing people.

I've accused you of being a selfish arrogant cunt. You've told so many lies and made so many false statements on this thread you've got a nerve even posting in it now and your absence was notable when your predictions failed, but using that term shows you up for the tasteless piece of shit that you are. Mark well and truly over-stepped because you know what you were doing.  

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've accused you of being a selfish arrogant cunt. You've told so many lies and made so many false statements on this thread you've got a nerve even posting in it now and your absence was notable when your predictions failed, but using that term shows you up for the tasteless piece of shit that you are. Mark well and truly over-stepped because you know what you were doing.  

Er, it's the first week of spring, and deaths fell below average in the final weeks of winter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56496403

Deaths in the UK have fallen below the five-year average for the first time since the summer.

Experts say it means the winter wave of Covid deaths has ended

I for one am glad that covid ceased to be a thing by the end of winter, but others may disagree.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Er, it's the first week of spring, and deaths fell below average in the final weeks of winter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56496403

I for one am glad that covid ceased to be a thing by the end of winter, but others may disagree.

You said it will all be over by winter. It's spring. It still isn't over. I know you struggle with facts but there we are. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You said it will all be over by winter. It's spring. It still isn't over. I know you struggle with facts but there we are. 

No, it's basically over. A handful of people will still die from covid, just as a handful of people die from measles, the common cold etc. But for those of us who aren't moribund, it's done here.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

No, it's basically over. A handful of people will still die from covid, just as a handful of people die from measles, the common cold etc. But for those of us who aren't moribund, it's done here.

It's not over. Thanks.