You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Jennings said:

"Even the worst winter ‘flu epidemic was tiny by comparison." 

Shit gonna get real on here!

Well well well he must be lying because flu etc death rates manipulation bullshit and lies erm erm wibble 

6 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I just always want the new one, I was the first kid in our school to have a SNES, I held out while everyone else was playing Mega Drives. Needles to say. I had the last laugh. 

I always want what I haven’t got. I had a Mega Drive but sold it and put the money towards a SNES. Ended up selling that and buying another Mega Drive.

18 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The only person I know that’s had the Pfizer one is my bird’s mum. Her dad had the Oxford one from the exact same place. They must be weighing up who the biggest snidey cunts are as they’re checking in and waiting, before giving them the Phizer jab. It’s the only logical explanation. The stats don’t lie. 

I had Pfizer. Mrs got AZ. Its a lottery . 

5 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Gavin Williamson is an absolute bell end.

I saw a message today that someone's kid had gone missing in a local park. Luckily he was found pretty quickly but apparently it was due to the park being overwhelmed by the number of cars, kids, parents and pets descending on the parks on the same day at pretty much the same time. 

Schools going back must mean everything is going back to normal and it's OK to congregate again. It's OK though, the teachers will be testing the kids. 

18 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Gavin Williamson is an absolute bell end.

Sophie Ridge asked him a really interesting question this morning.

Paraphrasing ‘you are the most unpopular member of the cabinet with disaster after disastrous disaster to your name. Do you think Johnson is keeping you in place so you take all the blame for government failure and to shield him from the blame for all the failings?’

His lonely brain cell nearly exploded when he realised this was probably the case.  

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Sophie Ridge asked him a really interesting question this morning.

Paraphrasing ‘you are the most unpopular member of the cabinet with disaster after disastrous disaster to your name. Do you think Johnson is keeping you in place so you take all the blame for government failure and to shield him from the blame for all the failings?’

His lonely brain cell nearly exploded when he realised this was probably the case.  

Its no exaggeration that the thought would never have crossed his mind! 

The wife is a primary teacher and says (Covid aside) teaching has been great recently as the teachers are teaching kids things they think are useful, and not the shite that is supposed to be taught according to the private school toffs at the Department of Education.

Somebody has got some 'splainin to do.

A year after the frightening beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, the world stands on the brink of a fourth wave of infection as nations race to vaccinate their populations and stave off a new surge in hospitalizations and deaths.

Total reported cases rose across the globe in the last week of February after six weeks of decline, driven in part by new, more virulent variants that transmit between people at startlingly higher rates than the initial strains out of Wuhan, China, and northern Italy.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Somebody has got some 'splainin to do.

A year after the frightening beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, the world stands on the brink of a fourth wave of infection as nations race to vaccinate their populations and stave off a new surge in hospitalizations and deaths.

Total reported cases rose across the globe in the last week of February after six weeks of decline, driven in part by new, more virulent variants that transmit between people at startlingly higher rates than the initial strains out of Wuhan, China, and northern Italy.

Lying bastards my crayon paper proves I know this is a delayed first wave and it will all be over by winter I'm man enough to admit