You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

13 hours ago, sir roger said:

Don't tell him, magic, he's going to turn you in to Lord Summerisle.

Thanks for the heads up. Being torched to death on one of the uninhabited islands wasn't part pf my holiday itinerary.

I have seen no evidence  to say the Colonel is not some weirdo sun-worshipper intent on grooming potential sacrifices.

• Upvote 1

I’m 52 bur got a text through the week from my surgery to book for my first shot. Getting it tomorrow. Counting on it to mutate my system and give me superpowers.

If it works how I hope it’ll be from this...

fat-man-shaggy-beard-fat-man-shaggy-bear

...to this.

sss-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Ah, they only had AZ. I think the Pfizer doses get saved for people that matter.

The only person I know that’s had the Pfizer one is my bird’s mum. Her dad had the Oxford one from the exact same place. They must be weighing up who the biggest snidey cunts are as they’re checking in and waiting, before giving them the Phizer jab. It’s the only logical explanation. The stats don’t lie. 

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The only person I know that’s had the Pfizer one is my bird’s mum. Her dad had the Oxford one from the exact same place. They must be weighing up who the biggest snidey cunts are as they’re checking in and waiting, before giving them the Phizer jab. It’s the only logical explanation. The stats don’t lie. 

Commiserations on your future Pfizer jab.

This is bullshit, I stocked up on junk food and sugary drinks so I could veg out and feel sorry for myself but I feel pretty much fine so far. Going to have to go for a fucking walk or fix up my bike for spring at this rate jfc.

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

This is bullshit, I stocked up on junk food and sugary drinks so I could veg out and feel sorry for myself but I feel pretty much fine so far. Going to have to go for a fucking walk or fix up my bike for spring at this rate jfc.

* bookmarks quote for when Pidge's arms falls off next week.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Commiserations on your future Pfizer jab.

I went and got the AZ one at Newmarket Racecourse. Between Hancock and the sheikh, they’ve got it set up quite luxurious over there. I think if it was for something else other than Covid the nurses may well have given everyone a handjob as an added extra. And they were good looking fellas. 

I imagine if I was still living in Speke I’d have probably had to get it done in Morrison’s or a tent outside Bargain Booze. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pidge said:

Ah, they only had AZ. I think the Pfizer doses get saved for people that matter.

*beams

Health and Social care staff here have had the Pfizer one and been given it in a hospital setting, whereas the other cohorts seem to have been getting the AZ in community settings

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I went and got the AZ one at Newmarket Racecourse. Between Hancock and the sheikh, they’ve got it set up quite luxurious over there. I think if it was for something else other than Covid the nurses may well have given everyone a handjob as an added extra. And they were good looking fellas. 

I imagine if I was still living in Speke I’d have probably had to get it done in Morrison’s or a tent outside Bargain Booze. 

My one on Friday is in the Heart and Chest part of Broadgreen Hospital , where Ged H got treated. To be fair there were also a few dodgy options as well like 'Abi's News' that I skipped. Didn't fancy guys stepping over me to get 20 Embassy.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

You'll get some camp bloke on Lorraine Kelly in a few years with this year's must have vaccinations.

I just always want the new one, I was the first kid in our school to have a SNES, I held out while everyone else was playing Mega Drives. Needles to say. I had the last laugh. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

If you are, or know anyone, aged over 56 you are now eligible to book a vaccination online. I’ve just booked my mum in. 

Nice one! I have epilepsy so have been able to book myself in for the 24th March.

Think I'd be waiting until next year if I relied on my doctors.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

this is a good read. 

45 minutes ago, Jennings said:

"Even the worst winter ‘flu epidemic was tiny by comparison." 

Shit gonna get real on here!

The 12th, 13th and 15th Tweets are infuriating, the same fucking grifters and shills that are coming back out of the woodwork now things are looking better. Utter morons like the bellends in that 'no school masks' letter, banging on about false positives, a 'casedemic', that there couldn't possibly be a second wave and hospitals were actually empty.