You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

This isn't random, don't pretend it is. I think you've objectively said some very stupid things in this thread and I'm personally offended that you have the unmitigated gall to throw sarcastic shots at the points I'm making. I've told you before I didn't even want to discuss Covid with you and you still quoted me in this thread, presumably because you've got some chip on your shoulder after the embarrassing Vitamin D/Influenza/Covid/shark species comparison/weird high school biology drawing of the circulatory system nonsense you posted last time. 

As for the KFC jokes, I don't want to fight this clown. I didn't want to speak to this clown. But he poked the bear. 

These are all your personal opinions. Trying to get the higher ground by stating your opinions as facts are the reason I'm not willing to let it go. You started this thing by bringing up a post that I had made months ago and now you're adding to it, basically doing the exact same thing as you're accusing me of.

I've seen the way you post with others aswell, dismissive of their points if they don't agree with yours, negging people for saying things that don't line up with your would view.

There is still evidence that vitamin D helps to protect againdst the serious symptoms of Covid. The animal analogy was a way of referencing the will to survive of all organisms on the planet. But you knew that.

If I'm the clown, I'm the one that kills the bears.

5 minutes ago, Brownie said:

No doubt, a lot of pubs are. If the government says they can be open though, you can't blame people for being there. You'll get people acting the cunt, but that happens when there isn't a pandemic going on as well.

I'd rather focus on the people who might get something out of it and do things properly.

Sorry mate but again you are missing my point. There IS a pandemic going on. Fuck me. 

I too would rather focus on the people who will be sensible and benefit mentally from normality. I want that myself as much as anyone. Unfortunately as we've seen since day 1 of this whole thing, we have too many cunts to make everybody comfortable right away. My dads been drinking in pubs since before many on here were even born and even though he's had his vaccine he still won't be going into a pub until a while after they re-open. Not because he doesn't trust the judgement in opening them, but because he doesn't trust people not to be cunts. He lives alone and he is up the wall with missing people. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha I used to walk through Jubilee park to the pet shop there when I lived in Bickley.

It's a lovely place but it's absolutely filled to the rafters with rich, spoilt cokeheads who drive to the pubs in their BMWs and Audis that their lifestyle choices bring them, get pissed up and buy their cigarettes from the shops opposite the pubs to save themselves a few quid.

I hope a lot of the pubs in my area just close down or convert to restaurants as it will stop a lot of the stupidity that comes from alcohol.

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

These are all your personal opinions. Trying to get the higher ground by stating your opinions as facts are the reason I'm not willing to let it go. You started this thing by bringing up a post that I had made months ago and now you're adding to it, basically doing the exact same thing as you're accusing me of.

I've seen the way you post with others aswell, dismissive of their points if they don't agree with yours, negging people for saying things that don't line up with your would view.

There is still evidence that vitamin D helps to protect againdst the serious symptoms of Covid. The animal analogy was a way of referencing the will to survive of all organisms on the planet. But you knew that.

If I'm the clown, I'm the one that kills the bears.

Jesus Christ. Absolute gibberish.

3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

You've got some nerve. 

There you go, you started it. With some irrelevant, nonsense comment towards me for no reason. Now fuck off, please. This is deeply unpleasant for everybody and you just simply will never understand how dumb you've been here. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sorry mate but again you are missing my point. There IS a pandemic going on. Fuck me. 

I too would rather focus on the people who will be sensible and benefit mentally from normality. I want that myself as much as anyone. Unfortunately as we've seen since day 1 of this whole thing, we have too many cunts to make everybody comfortable right away. My dads been drinking in pubs since before many on here were even born and even though he's had his vaccine he still won't be going into a pub until a while after they re-open. Not because he doesn't trust the judgement in opening them, but because he doesn't trust people not to be cunts. 

And that's totally fine and is his decision. All i'm saying is you can't automatically call people selfish cunts for following the rules, which I thought you had kind of suggested.

If not, then sound.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

It's a lovely place but it's absolutely filled to the rafters with rich, spoilt cokeheads who drive to the pubs in their BMWs and Audis that their lifestyle choices bring them, get pissed up and buy their cigarettes from the shops opposite the pubs to save themselves a few quid.

I hope a lot of the pubs in my area just close down or convert to restaurants as it will stop a lot of the stupidity that comes from alcohol.

Absolutely. Whole area is polluted with cunts. 

Just now, Brownie said:

And that's totally fine and is his decision. All i'm saying is you can't automatically call people selfish cunts for following the rules, which I thought you had kind of suggested.

If not, then sound.

No, people aren't cunts for following the rules. People are cunts for not using common sense and a bit of consideration for others during a global pandemic. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Jesus Christ. Absolute gibberish.

There you go, you started it. With some irrelevant, nonsense comment towards me for no reason. Now fuck off, please. This is deeply unpleasant for everybody and you just simply will never understand how dumb you've been here. 

So what you're saying is you can rip into people for what they post but they can't do the same to you? What makes you so special?

You've absolutely torn into me for what I posted and I'm reacting to the nonsense that you seem to be posting about justifying opening society up when you have no idea what is actually happening in the UK. You're in another country for crying out loud.

I won't be fucking off on your command as it's absolutely obvious that would just play into your delusions that 3 stacks is the big man and what he says, goes.

I'm more than happy to stop posting what you see as 'nonsense' on one condition. You fucking stop doing it too.

Just now, Brownie said:

Very rarely but on occasion. Seemed fine to me to be honest, table service, spaced out, no queuing for the bogs etc. It was fucking so sanitised it was shit.

Unfortunately I didn't experience the same. I saw people acting like nothing had happened, no virus was around and the party had started. Fuck all wrong with people not acting like cunts and socially distancing sensibly still. Just like I've been saying from the get go. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Unfortunately I didn't experience the same. I saw people acting like nothing had happened, no virus was around and the party had started. Fuck all wrong with people not acting like cunts and socially distancing sensibly still. Just like I've been saying from the get go. 

I don't even know what we're talking about now haha. Maybe try a different boozer.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep, the same. I could see through the window. Four people on small tables. People going up to the bar. People walking between tables. People outside sitting in groups. People walking out of the pub pissed into shops with no masks.

At least in restaurants there is a certain amount of etiquette required to be able to stay in there. In pubs, people getting obliterated means the pub is making a financial killing with very little responsibility.

Just now, Brownie said:

I think a lot of the responsibility needs to be on the pubs themselves, to be honest. You can bar people for breaking the rules.

Absolutely right, but when there's money to be made from the drinkers it's not in their interests to enforce them.

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Absolutely right, but when there's money to be made from the drinkers it's not in their interests to enforce them.

That doesn't stop them from barring people for being overly aggressive, abusive etc. I think they have a duty to enforce things and from the little evidence I've seen of pubs over the last year, they do that here tbf.

Just now, Brownie said:

That doesn't stop them from barring people for being overly aggressive, abusive etc. I think they have a duty to enforce things and from the little evidence I've seen of pubs over the last year, they do that here tbf.

I wish my local was like that mate I really do. The only thing enforced was people not standing at the bar to drink.