You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

We all know Piers is a cunt but he's got Hancock up the wall here

"We had local shortages but we didn't have national shortages."

"Early in the pandemic we had to work hard to ensure the people who didn't have PPE got it urgently. At no point did anyone not have access to PPE."

"Your viewers understand what I am saying."

Stronts: Nods head.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

We all know Piers is a cunt but he's got Hancock up the wall here

The thing is though, repeat a lie often enough and viewers believe it. There was no shortage of ppe, his team buying ppe was brilliant and that is the narrative they will continue to push. Morgan is right in that he doesn't answer the question. He deliberately delivers the narrative he wants irrespective of question and unfortunately, most do not call them out on it.

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Getting slightly annoyed at not being contacted about the vaccine. I know some people in my area who are young, have no underlying health conditions and aren’t key workers, yet they’ve been vaccinated. Meanwhile I’m in one of the priority groups and I’ve been going for drive-through blood tests every two or three weeks because the neurologists are worried that my medication has started to fuck up my blood cells, leaving me more susceptible to catching anything and I’ve still heard fuck all. 

That last sentence will surely be the longest one on the forum today, unless Dennis Tooth comes back. 

If you're over 64 or had a letter in the past saying you're high risk you can book in on the NHS website without waiting for them to contact you.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Turkish Delight said:

If you're over 64 or had a letter in the past saying you're high risk you can book in on the NHS website without waiting for them to contact you.

Is there a link to the specific website to try and book it in?

10 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My work has just told me to stay at home until June so that will be over a year I've spent trying to work sitting in the study with unstable broadband, 3 kids at home and the fucking noisy builders.  I'm starting to go bat shit crazy now. 

Tell them they shouldn't be fucking on the clock and to get back to work

23 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My work has just told me to stay at home until June so that will be over a year I've spent trying to work sitting in the study with unstable broadband, 3 kids at home and the fucking noisy builders.  I'm starting to go bat shit crazy now. 

Bad news for the local 70+ female population. 

Not that there are many of the fuckers left 

5 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Ha ha. I’m so so bored now that even arguing on here with total strangers about stuff I don’t really give a fuck about seems appealing. 

Bored is an understatement, can't even be arsed with the telly half the time.

This place is helping though, very entertaining at times.

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've essentially stayed home and played on the playstation for 9 months while my missus works in the other room. If I could write or had something to say I'd become a games reviewer.

That's never stopped any games 'journalist' in the past.

• Upvote 1

Did our first volunteer shifts at the mass site last week and was offered and took the Oxford jab. I reckon we're going to be doing this for at least 3 months and if I have a jab every week i'll be covid indestructible. So thats what i'm going to do.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I've essentially stayed home and played on the playstation for 9 months while my missus works in the other room. If I could write or had something to say I'd become a games reviewer.

Hah, there’s an idea. I was working all the way through until I got taken to the cleaners by COVID itself in January, so now my days consist of a short walk to confirm I’m still physically useless, gaming and living in fear of not recovering before I drop to half-pay.