You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

26 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Are you saying round up the Jews and put them in some kind of enclosure?

Clearly they haven't been paying attention, maybe they need help with their concentration. I suggest we send them on a little educational holiday, I think there's a few campsites nearby. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Are you saying round up the J̶e̶w̶s̶ people breaking lockdown regulations and put them in some kind of e̶n̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ court?

You seem to have jumped a few steps ahead in the rush to condemnation there.

A lesson history doesn't show ends well...

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Held at a Jewish girls school. They have had big problems with Orthodox jews congregating in New York a well. No masks, no deodorant and no fucking consideration for anyone but themselves.  Fucking stupid selfish cunts 

I bet nothing happens to them. A fine? They should be locked up 

Get them all to the showers. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Not jews, but all people who break the rules like that. 400?! No masks what the fuck! Doesn't matter what religion they are they are fucking cunts 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You seem to have jumped a few steps ahead in the rush to condemnation there.

A lesson history doesn't show ends well...

Can't make a simple holocaust joke around here anymore. Jeeez.

https://www.itpro.co.uk/security/malware/358393/laptops-sent-from-gov-to-schools-infected-with-malware?_mout=1&utm_campaign=itpro_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

School laptops sent by government arrive loaded with malware

Calls grow for Gavin Williamson to resign as the Department for Education urgently investigates

Laptops issued by the UK government to support vulnerable children as they adapt to homeschooling have been found to contain malware.

Teachers have been sharing details across online forums of devices they have received from the government that contain suspicious files, the BBC has reported.

A number of the devices were found to be infected with a "self-propagating network worm", according to the forum, and they also appeared to be contacting Russian servers, one teacher wrote. The Windows-based laptops were specifically infected with Gamarue.1, a worm Microsoft identified in 2012.

The Department for Education (DfE) said it was "urgently investigating".

"We are aware of an issue with a small number of devices," the department said in a statement. "And we are investigating as an urgent priority to resolve the matter as soon as possible. DfE IT teams are in touch with those who have reported this issue. We believe this is not widespread."

Despite the DfE's suggestion that it is a "small number", the incident will only add more pressure on Gavin Williamson, who is facing calls to resign over his performance as education secretary. The MP for South Staffordshire has been criticised for his slow response during the lockdown, particularly with getting hardware and data to the most vulnerable children. So far, more than 800,000 laptops have been shipped, an effort that has been branded as being too little, too late.

The shadow education secretary, Kate Green, has also called on Williamson to resign.

"Gavin Williamson's record throughout this pandemic has been shambolic. He has bounced from one crisis to another without learning from his mistakes or listening to the parents, pupils and hard-working education staff who have been left to deal with the fallout," she said.

10 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Yeah, because that would make the new hyper contagious variant spread at a lower rate than other variants.

Yeah mate as long as people don't start carting themselves off on holidays abroad we might just be able buy a pint at the bar by 2022. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats it, can't take a joke so start the name calling then cry when you get sworn at back like a little bitch. Usual stuff. 

No, you made yourself look stupid with your comment and when I pointed it out, you used something completely irrelevant to try and have a pop. Like I said, cunt.

Just now, Spy Bee said:

No, you made yourself look stupid with your comment and when I pointed it out, you used something completely irrelevant to try and have a pop. Like I said, cunt.

Shut up you girl you've made yourself look a daft cunt for the last 10 months on this thread.

6 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

He made himself look stupid by saying lockdowns can help slow down the virus?

Don't bother. He's clearly on his period and can't take a joke or you know, anything factual that goes against his warped covidiot Karen brain. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Do keep up. 

The point I was making was that the new variant was spreading less slowly than other variants.

And the point I was making (that wasn't a dig) was that by the graphs you showed the lockdown seems to have slowed the virus down. Explain how that is stupid?

You then bit back because you don't like anything that goes against your stupid fucking outlook then reacted to a joke that was blatantly a joke because I'd repped your post a second before you sensitive little shit. 

27 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Do keep up. 

The point I was making was that the new variant was spreading less slowly than other variants.

Right, but you have no idea why that’s the case do you? There could be a variety of reasons. One possibility (not saying this is the case because no one knows at the minute) is that the spread of the new variant was higher in younger people and may have benefited more from schools closing. Or lockdown in other words. 

Maybe the old variant is spreading more in sectors/demographics that aren’t as affected by lockdown. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Cunt.

To be fair, you went on holiday, which you were entitled to do, but then came on here, moaning about your wife moaning about having to stay in for a couple of weeks, when plenty of people haven’t felt safe or comfortable leaving the house for months and months on end.

• Upvote 5