You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't mind The Business either or the first Rise Of The Footsoldier. Enjoyable guff.

Yeah both decent. Rise of the Footsoldier is really good. Do NOT watch Rise of the Footsoldier Marbella. Fuck me thats some serious levels of utter shite. Actually, give it a go, you'll laugh AT it. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I'm not fighting side by side with dim racist Terry from Harrogate the fucking shithead. Merseyside vs the rest of the Uk is fine by me. Only one winner. Put em up 

Hmm, so a mexit? Are we all racist xenophobes now? Will there be purple passports?

Yeah both decent. Rise of the Footsoldier is really good. Do NOT watch Rise of the Footsoldier Marbella. Fuck me thats some serious levels of utter shite. Actually, give it a go, you'll laugh AT it. 

All of the RotFS sequels have been absolute plop. 

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Never seen that.

Unless Craig Fairbrass is in it, I'm not interested.

Get on "Muscle", if you like a bit of the 'Brass.

• Upvote 1

So Hancock has been 'pinged by the app" and is now self isolating.

Makes no sense to me that - the rugby story in the park is a complete non story....no suggestion he’s broken any rules if exercising with his family.  The being pinged by the app thing is interesting though as where can you actually go just now that requires scanning in?

Supermarkets don’t and there’s sod all else open?

Or have i missed something? I supppose being a politician he may have to use it to enter the commons or maybe tv studios...

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Makes no sense to me that - the rugby story in the park is a complete non story....no suggestion he’s broken any rules if exercising with his family.  The being pinged by the app thing is interesting though as where can you actually go just now that requires scanning in?

Or have i missed something? I supppose being a politician he may have to use it to enter the commons or maybe tv studios...

Politicians are so delusional to think that if they say I am staying home because my phone beeped then so should you. He's probably about now out checking his eyesight near a castle. 

23 minutes ago, an tha said:

Hes a fucking cunt. 

Was thinking about how the States and UK seem to be doing well with vaccines and it struck me it's one of the few good aspects of having populist leaders that can't do complex solutions to complex problems.

Got a pandemic, we need to test track and trace, close the borders, have a zero covid police, teams on the ground.

Erm what?

Or we could wait for a vaccine, you just inject it.

Wahey that's the ticket!

39 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

1610 deaths. Fuck.

It's difficult to properly get your head round

Remember, these, by and large, are on top of the people who would die in normal times

It's also a higher death rate than we suffered in WW2

It's a catastrophe

Hes a fucking cunt. 

I saw the other day he has a Masters in Economics. Seems quite reasonable for him to be the Minister for Health with that glowing qualification.

Imagine just before you doze off before heart surgery that you find oiut your surgeon has a Masters Degree in Economics.

2 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I saw the other day he has a Masters in Economics. Seems quite reasonable for him to be the Minister for Health with that glowing qualification.

Imagine just before you doze off before heart surgery that you find oiut your surgeon has a Masters Degree in Economics.

The only thing he's ever mastered is how to look like a fucking sleazebag 

0_event-cancelled.png

31 minutes ago, mattyq said:

It's difficult to properly get your head round

Remember, these, by and large, are on top of the people who would die in normal times

It's also a higher death rate than we suffered in WW2

It's a catastrophe

The tories will come out of all this thumping the air claiming victory and they will get all the support of the press in this land of fucking whoppers.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Was thinking about how the States and UK seem to be doing well with vaccines and it struck me it's one of the few good aspects of having populist leaders that can't do complex solutions to complex problems.

Exactly, and whilst obviously I'm glad that the vaccine role out is going well, they are already trying to shape this as forget about every thing that happened before and look at how well the vaccine role out is going. 

13 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Exactly, and whilst obviously I'm glad that the vaccine role out is going well, they are already trying to shape this as forget about every thing that happened before and look at how well the vaccine role out is going. 

They've given up on everything else too. Deaths are going up in care homes and I bet if you asked any of the cabinet why they'd peddle out something like "vaccines are the route out of this".

Lockdown is obviously in full swing but everything feels a bit half arsed. It should be the opposite, in a world of vaccines then every life lost now is avoidable and a life wasted.

• Upvote 2