You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

I notice that the UK having the worst death toll in the whole world is being rammed down our throats across every single UK media outlet today ....

Oh hang on..... 

Nobody can ever tell me the media in this country isn't Tory run. It's a mix of the government and the fucking covidiot rule breaking cunts that have done this. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I notice that the UK having the worst death toll in the whole world is being rammed down our throats across every single UK media outlet today ....

Oh hang on..... 

Nobody can ever tell me the media in this country isn't Tory run. It's a mix of the government and the fucking covidiot rule breaking cunts that have done this. 

Just watched this before, I know Morgan is a dickhead but he seems to be the only one on tv willing to do this.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Just watched this before, I know Morgan is a dickhead but he seems to be the only one on tv willing to do this.

Yeah I caught about 2 minutes of GMB earlier and he mentioned it. He's done a good job of holding the cunts to account. Instead of wanting him to burn at the stake I am now happy with a bullet in the back of his head. 

I did catch him yesterday speaking with Pamela Anderson who was saying veganism is better for libido. He started drinking some vegan drink and Suzanne was talking to Anderson and (as he usually does like a 4 year old child) he just started talking over her while they were talking and he went "Yeah I'm starting to feel it a bit now harfnarraraaaghhh should I come to California hhaaarrrfrnarrgraarggh" and puled his stupid snotty laughing pig face. The cunt

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I caught about 2 minutes of GMB earlier and he mentioned it. He's done a good job of holding the cunts to account. Instead of wanting him to burn at the stake I am now happy with a bullet in the back of his head. 

I did catch him yesterday speaking with Pamela Anderson who was saying veganism is better for libido. He started drinking some vegan drink and Suzanne was talking to Anderson and (as he usually does like a 4 year old child) he just started talking over her while they were talking and he went "Yeah I'm starting to feel it a bit now harfnarraraaaghhh should I come to California hhaaarrrfrnarrgraarggh" and puled his stupid snotty laughing pig face. The cunt

Yeah he's definitely a twat.

So...what was the name of the drink again? Just asking for a mate.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I cringed so hard reading that. I feel sick.

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh hang on..... 

You'll find the hysteria is reserved for immigrants, scroungers and anyone who dares suggest that we share stuff more fairly in this country.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

What an odious cunt. Wish I'd been the BBC producer he'd tried to slap around, he'd be drinking his meals through a straw.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/18/jeremy-clarkson-fed-up-with-whingeing-over-free-school-meals-13922665/

I can't believe that even he thinks that the "£30" is per lunch. 

19 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I can't believe that even he thinks that the "£30" is per lunch. 

It feels like there's real rage brewing in this country around all this and, thankfully, for the first time in a long time it's aimed at the right people.

I think this is happening for two reasons. One is that there's nobody left to blame. We've done Brexit, foreigners and the work shy and things are still grim, by sheer process of elimination it's back to the Tories, the Bullingdon club and the establishment. 

The second is that the current idiots pulling this chicanery, the Jenricks, the Johnsons, don't have the brains or the skill to navigate a course between pilfer/and pissing people off. 

People crow about the likes of Heselteine and John Major as somehow being a better type of Tory, but they weren't, they've always backed a system that takes from the many and gives to the few,  the difference was they were smart enough to realise that there was a tipping point, and if you pushed it too much it'd be revealed for all to see and everything would collapse. 

I've said before but this has always been the genius of the British ruling class. The likes of the Russians and the French flaunted their wealth and reveled in the inequality, and they ended up with their heads on spikes. 

The British saw that and reinvented themselves. Now when you go to a stately home, instead of gold and silk and caviar, you find an 'eccentric' couple in Barbour jackets who tell you the house is freezing and that it's only the National Trust that 'keeps the lights on', then you go back to your house and your bills and your worries, and they kick back on their thousand acre estate, sip some Cognac and breathe a sigh of relief that they've gotten away with it for another year. 

The Jencricks don't understand it though, they're not smart enough, they take and plunder and engage in heinous shit because they don't think people care or notice, but they do. It's a  ticking timebomb. 

• Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It feels like there's real rage brewing in this country around all this and, thankfully, for the first time in a long time it's aimed at the right people.

I think this is happening for two reasons. One is that there's nobody left to blame. We've done Brexit, foreigners and the work shy and things are still grim, by sheer process of elimination it's back to the Tories, the Bullingdon club and the establishment. 

The second is that the current idiots pulling this chicanery, the Jenricks, the Johnsons, don't have the brains or the skill to navigate a course between pilfer/and pissing people off. 

People crow about the likes of Heselteine and John Major as somehow being a better type of Tory, but they weren't, they've always backed a system that takes from the many and gives to the few,  the difference was they were smart enough to realise that there was a tipping point, and if you pushed it too much it'd be revealed for all to see and everything would collapse. 

I've said before but this has always been the genius of the British ruling class. The likes of the Russians and the French flaunted their wealth and reveled in the inequality, and they ended up with their heads on spikes. 

The British saw that and reinvented themselves. Now when you go to a stately home, instead of gold and silk and caviar, you find an 'eccentric' couple in Barbour jackets who tell you the house is freezing and that it's only the National Trust that 'keeps the lights on', then you go back to your house and your bills and your worries, and they kick back on their thousand acre estate, sip some Cognac and breathe a sigh of relief that they've gotten away with it for another year. 

The Jencricks don't understand it though, they're not smart enough, they take and plunder and engage in heinous shit because they don't think people care or notice, but they do. It's a  ticking timebomb. 

I'm well up for a civil war, if that's what you're getting at. 

North v South. And yes I know there are good people down south, but there will be plenty of room for those 6 people in the north after the revolution.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I'm well up for a civil war, if that's what you're getting at. 

North v South. And yes I know there are good people down south, but there will be plenty of room for those 6 people in the north after the revolution.

The North would fucking batter the south everywhere. Proper do them in. 

• Upvote 1

I don't think it's a North and South thing any more, it's corrupt cunts and everyone else. The mask is off, just like it was with Trump, you can either let yourself be steamrollered by it, watch your wealth and homes be hoovered up when they come knocking after the Covid fallout dies down, sit by as your towns and cities get turned into soulless repositories of foreign property investment, or you can get pissed off. I think 'some' on the right know this is a real danger, that's why you're starting to see investment into stuff like the 'British Fox News'. 

Thing is, a lot of these cunts have nailed their colours to the Covid skepticism mast and that's lost them credibility with the masses and is seeing them rightly positioned as the arseholes of the piece, that will carry over into how they're viewed on other subjects too. 

There's real room for a non political mass movement IMO. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I'm not fighting side by side with dim racist Terry from Harrogate the fucking shithead. Merseyside vs the rest of the Uk is fine by me. Only one winner. Put em up 

The St. Helens battalion will all be wearing full Saints kits.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Great film Football Factory. If you hadn't seen it you would go into it thinking what am I doing but they managed to pull it off and make it "not shit". 

I don't mind The Business either or the first Rise Of The Footsoldier. Enjoyable guff.