You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Typhoid Dido is currently being taken to task about the appalling T&T at committee, needless to say she’s claiming it’s world beating etc.

If anything sums up this whole tragic farce it’s her and her failing upwards based on nothing but knowing the right people. 

Billions wasted/creamed off and she still has the brass fucking neck to claim this absolute shitfest has been anything remotely close to a success.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Typhoid Dido is currently being taken to task about the appalling T&T at committee, needless to say she’s claiming it’s world beating etc.

If anything sums up this whole spectacle it’s her and her failing upwards based on nothing but knowing the right people. 

Billions wasted/creamed off and she still has the brass fucking neck to claim this absolute shitfest has been anything remotely close to a success.

Modern right wing politics mate. Tell massive whoppers, double down when challenged, walk away with your fingers in your ears going "la la la"...

On 16/01/2021 at 09:22, Rico1304 said:

Found that really interesting as I have a brother down the rabbit hole. He makes perfect sense, pity about the headline though,  that would antagonise the people I would be looking to share this with.

Almost as proof of how easy it is to be swallowed up by this shit I found myself clicking on @Spy Bee link questioning the new variant even though I actually I don't give a shit. That is confirmation bias at play right there, I will be right come what may. 4000 variants and suddenly we have a UK variant, then South African and now Brazilian. 3999 variants no one wanted to own and now all the cool kids are chasing them like Olympic medals? 

18 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Modern right wing politics mate. Tell massive whoppers, double down when challenged, walk away with your fingers in your ears going "la la la"...

Very true and getting worse by the day, they’ve figured out how to angry up the rabble by deflecting and deception and they’re not in anyway apologetic for tearing at the fabric of truth for their own nefarious ends, scum.

Harding I hold a special dislike for, I’m literally better than her by any metric, as are most on here with a functioning brain, but because she’s shook the right hands and blows the right dick she’s promoted so far beyond her competence it’s embarrassing for her. She has no fucking clue and she’s paid a fortune to fail as she’s part of ‘the club’ I know it’s nothing new, but at least the others had a semblance of nous to understand their role and to shut the fuck up and let their bright underlings crack on with making them look useful. Not this lot though, the mediocrity runs them, yet their egos are so misguided that they believe ‘it’s their station’ or whatever fucking nonsense private school taught them and, frankly, that’s embarrassing.

I shouldn’t be able to look at cabinet and think ‘I could do a better job’ and there is not a single minister that I wouldn’t say that about, from the top down.

Useless, entitled, arrogant, deluded cunts. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Very true and getting worse by the day, they’ve figured out how to angry up the rabble by deflecting and deception and they’re not in anyway apologetic for tearing at the fabric of truth for their own nefarious ends, scum.

Harding I hold a special dislike for, I’m literally better than her by any metric, as are most on here with a functioning brain, but because she’s shook the right hands and blows the right dick she’s promoted so far beyond her competence it’s embarrassing for her. She has no fucking clue and she’s paid a fortune to fail as she’s part of ‘the club’ I know it’s nothing new, but at least the others had a semblance of nous to understand their role and to shut the fuck up and let their bright underlings crack on with making them look useful. Not this lot though, the mediocrity runs them, yet their egos are so misguided that they believe ‘it’s their station’ or whatever fucking nonsense private school taught them and, frankly, that’s embarrassing.

I shouldn’t be able to look at cabinet and think ‘I could do a better job’ and there is not a single minister that I wouldn’t say that about, from the top down.

Useless, entitled, arrogant, deluded cunts. 

Did they ever do anything about this either?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/sep/20/dido-harding-appointment-corrupting-our-constitution-lord-falconer

13 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Of course not, but like the Russia and Patel bulling reports they’ll sit on it for as long as possible, so hopefully it’s forgotten about, if it’s not they just gesture it away.

Both Jenrick & Patel broke the ministerial code in the past year and neither have come close to being rightfully sacked, as is precedent, and it’s not as if this wasn’t all over the news. They have just brazenly waived it away and told us to get over it.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Of course not, but like the Russia and Patel bulling reports they’ll sit on it for as long as possible, so hopefully it’s forgotten about, if it’s not they just gesture it away.

Both Jenrick & Patel broke the ministerial code in the past year and neither have come close to being rightfully sacked, as is precedent, and it’s not as if this wand to all over the news. They have just brazenly waived it away.

Probably in the same in tray as the government being in contempt of Parliament.

13 hours ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

So the cunting thing has put me ma in hosi, the doc agreed the ventilator is a no no so she's on the nasel tube, she had no covid symptoms (as such) just a kidney ache but that made her collapse... 

Thinking of you, your ma and the rest of your family, mate. Hope she makes a full recovery.

9 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What an odious cunt. Wish I'd been the BBC producer he'd tried to slap around, he'd be drinking his meals through a straw.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/18/jeremy-clarkson-fed-up-with-whingeing-over-free-school-meals-13922665/

Bit rich coming from a man who punched the producer because he couldn't get a (no doubt free) steak.

They've started to leak that restrictions, tier 3 & 4 likely, in most places maybe until May, with this current lockdown running until Good Friday and schools closed until April.

Just fuck off, you fucking fuck, I just want my fucking life back!

My new years resolution was that I'm not allowed crisps until we don't have to wear masks.

Utter, utter cunts.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Vile Tory cunt 

The lack of self awareness is almost psychopathic. Made money off the public's nipple driving cars and moaning about Belgians and caravans, cracking on that everyone is thick and classless except him, be they a waiter that hasn't brought him the correct condiments or a producer that hasn't blagged him a meal. Taking the piss out of everyone for everything, "I bet you drive a range rover don't you?", mediocre one trick pony whose main accomplishment in life was almost single handedly destroying the jeans industry. Scruffy half wit.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Let's also not forget to take the moral high ground whilst lying, failing and completely robbing the public.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

What an odious cunt. Wish I'd been the BBC producer he'd tried to slap around, he'd be drinking his meals through a straw.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/18/jeremy-clarkson-fed-up-with-whingeing-over-free-school-meals-13922665/

Nothing in that article surprises me, just showing his usual mix of arrogance and ignorance. It is what he has done his entire career and what the usual pricks love about him. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The lack of self awareness is almost psychopathic. Made money off the public's nipple driving cars and moaning about Belgians and caravans, cracking on that everyone is thick and classless except him, be they a waiter that hasn't brought him the correct condiments or a producer that hasn't blagged him a meal. Taking the piss out of everyone for everything, "I bet you drive a range rover don't you?", mediocre one trick pony whose main accomplishment in life was almost single handedly destroying the jeans industry. Scruffy half wit.

Self Importance, self entitlement and a complete lack of self awareness. They put themselves on a pedestal and look down on everyone else. I hope he tries to break the land-speed record and someone puts a wall in the way. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Wish Covid had finished him off, the twat. The right wing shock jock schtick is getting tiring, and we're surrounded by it.

• Upvote 2

Struggling with this lockdown much more than the last one.  Have zero faith in this vaccine working either.  Fully expect the UK to fuck it up over money, just like they've fucked everything else up. 

Can't even get to a scan today with my missus.  Don't understand why, when we're the same household. 

Missing my family beyond belief. 

If it was actually lockdown, I'd be fine with the personal sacrifices but pretty much every money making avenue bar the pubs is still open £££ big macs are not fucking essential. 

• Upvote 1