You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

But now, in the final months of this nightmare, the conversation among many of the noisiest lockdown sceptics has become decidedly cranky. The debate unfolding on social media is not so much about how to deal with COVID-19 as about whether COVID-19 exists at all. Mention the latest official COVID statistics on Twitter and you will be inundated with replies from recently set up accounts telling you that the people who tested positive for COVID-19 do not actually have COVID-19 and those who are recorded dying from it probably got hit by a bus.

A couple fellas on here well ahead of the curve.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The situation in supermarkets is still a joke. Heaving in morrisons this morning, loads of amazon cunts packing orders too, not unusual to see about a dozen people in an aisle. They had masks on though so that's okay.

Didn't you know, masks make you invulnerable.

Or so you'd think by the way social distancing has totally gone to shit since they were brought in.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I’d like to see the lockdown sceptics how they think it spreads if not through person to person contact. Or if they accept it is through proximity then why not have a lockdown to stop the thread ? My own view is that lockdowns work but are undermined by people ignoring them. 

The couple of lockdown sceptics I know believe the virus is not what it is claimed by governments. A bloke I know in London has this mad idea that 93% of PCR tests are giving false positives. He thinks if everyone took vitamin D we would be immune - immune to what I don't know, because according to him this doesn't really exist and it's all just a cold. He thinks this is a big evil plan by some type of dark forces powers that be to suppress the population to create a new world of elites and only the few in this dark shadowy gang will be allowed to travel and live a normal life from here on in. They want to reset the world economy and ensure the rest of us use as little as possible of the world resources in order to reverse climate change and keep the planet for these elites and future elite generations. This bloke has about 5 degrees from Harvard and Oxford. 

6 hours ago, Mudface said:

Maskless fat Karen in hideous leopard print trousers meets reality-

Stupid arrogant evil bitch, you could tell she was just dying to spit at them. I hope she got 24 hours in a cold cell and a fine that stops her clothes shopping at Chester Zoo the cunt 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

These conspiracy theorists have obviously never worked for government where it’s next to impossible to get anything done in secret. A few obvious questions:

does he think the ONS are faking the excess deaths figures ? 

does he think all the nurses and doctors appearing on the news are part of the conspiracy as well ? 

How do the elite get 100,000s of people all over the world to take part in a massive cover up with not a single one of them going to the press ?

Its actually a coping mechanism for people too mentally weak to face the reality. If it’s all a big conspiracy by a secret elite then it’s not that bad really. The alternative but actual truth that millions of people all over the world are suffocating to death over a period of several days, gasping for air until their heart gives in, is too awful to contemplate. 

That’s what they all come down to.  The sheer amount of planning and organisation required to carry out any conspiracy theory would be enormous. 

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Stupid arrogant evil bitch, you could tell she was just dying to spit at them. I hope she got 24 hours in a cold cell and a fine that stops her clothes shopping at Chester Zoo the cunt 

I hope she gets Covid and dies a horrendous, lonely death gasping for air. 

But that's just me.

21 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

That’s what they all come down to.  The sheer amount of planning and organisation required to carry out any conspiracy theory would be enormous. 

My very intelligent workmate thinks it's the "great reset". He won't allow his kids to watch TV, but he'll spend all night watching conspiracy theories on YouTube about Bill Gates and Joe Biden.

On most other everyday subjects and conversation he's solid as a rock. Go figure. 

37 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

These conspiracy theorists have obviously never worked for government where it’s next to impossible to get anything done in secret. A few obvious questions:

does he think the ONS are faking the excess deaths figures ? 

does he think all the nurses and doctors appearing on the news are part of the conspiracy as well ? 

How do the elite get 100,000s of people all over the world to take part in a massive cover up with not a single one of them going to the press ?

Its actually a coping mechanism for people too mentally weak to face the reality. If it’s all a big conspiracy by a secret elite then it’s not that bad really. The alternative but actual truth that millions of people all over the world are suffocating to death over a period of several days, gasping for air until their heart gives in, is too awful to contemplate. 

Mate, you don't have to tell me all that, I think he's fucking nuts. The strangest thing is because he knows I despise this government and think they've fucked this up royally it some how makes us allies. So I hate the lockdowns we have because I think they have been so unnecessary, we should have locked down earlier, we should have stopped travelling, we should have traced the shit out of everything till we chased the virus out of the country and then once we'd beaten it, keep the doors to the nation shut until we had a vaccine. He on the other hand just hates the liberties he's lost by locking down, so refuses to accept they're for real reasons. I'm annoyed because of the incompetence, he's annoyed because he doesn't believe it. 

In answer to some of your points though. He thinks the ONS are miscounting deaths, some deaths are being double counted and his conspiracy nuts have already proved it. 

The elite manage this because they're a secret gang and only communicate about this with each other over their own dark web. But it does sneak out. 

As for why they haven't got to the press, he thinks it hasn't been completely kept quiet, it's why he knows about it, everyone in his corner of the internet knows about it. It's just the elites control the press, so the stories don't get to us. You have to know where to look and acknowledge you won't get these stories in the mainstream. 

You might be shocked to know he was on the Chavez stole the US election until I told him he died in 2013. And even that wasn't enough for him to not believe Sydney Powell and Lin Wood. 

9 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

My very intelligent workmate thinks it's the "great reset". He won't allow his kids to watch TV, but he'll spend all night watching conspiracy theories on YouTube about Bill Gates and Joe Biden.

On most other everyday subjects and conversation he's solid as a rock. Go figure. 

One of the brightest people I know insists on organic food, has the same attitude to TV and then injects Botox into her forehead and fillers in her lips.  

A funny common denominator I've found in all these conspiracy theories is that Trump was apparently fighting the good fight. Beating up the pedos and sex traffickers, burning down the 5G towers, finding Covid medicine like Hydroxycloroquine. What a guy he was. You can only wonder how he managed to lose an election, then try to influence an insurrection. The globalists must have got to him. 

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I know so many anti vaxxers who drink water all day and obsess about pesticides and GM food but spent the 1980s and 90s necking back pills they’d bought for £15 from a bloke in a nightclub in Vauxhall. 

Ha ha snap! Tangentially that’s why I can’t use LinkedIn. 

5 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

He sounds seriously hard work. He’s going to feature in one of those news stories that end with “before turning the gun on himself”. 

He's a fucking nightmare. He's another one like some of the other posts who doesn't have a TV, but spends all day watching fucking YouTube nuts and loads of other stupid online shite. It's fucking mental about him not believing covid is a serious thing as he was bed bound for 3 weeks with it at the start of all this. You just couldn't make it up. 

3 hours ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Its actually a coping mechanism for people too mentally weak to face the reality. 

Yep. It's that simple.  And these people need help, kindness, support.  They are the most scared of all of us.  

There's a few of them on my FB timeline.  One is a window-cleaner pot-head, another is a former alcoholic wife beater, another is a desperately lonely man in his 60's.  Just makes me sad.  

PS, why not now revise the case numbers from March-June?  We know the death stats, but the case numbers back then were massively underestimated.  As the mortality rate for Covid hasn't changed, with our modern case-to-death ratio being pretty accurate, why not recalculate what likely happened back then?