You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

23 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Sums up how inept these cunts are. 

This is first thing you would get your team to fucking check even before thinking of turning up...

Contestants of The Apprentice are more savvy than these fucking retards.

I read about this earlier, the manager of the surgery called Hancock and he had no idea why it wasn't delivered but it's scheduled to arrive 24 hours late - will be interested to find out if it turns up tomorrow. 

All schools in Ireland closed until end of January for now. There was talks of leaving cert and special needs school to stay open, but that got shot down by teachers unions saying they weren’t coming in. Also seems that now over 25% of COVID infections are the new uk strain. 

8 hours ago, an tha said:

The only surprise here is that anyone thought the vaccine would stop people catching it. Masks help protect other, vaccines help protect yourselves. This should be obvious as you can still catch flu after a flu vaccination, it just won't effect you so much. You're still infectious. 

My parents would be vulnerable to Covid-19, they've been telling their carers they want them all vaccinated because they are nervous about getting the vaccine. I've told them if they want to be safer, they have to be vaccinated. Other people being vaccinated won't protect them. 

3 hours ago, _______________ said:

"Boris I think sees himself as some latter day Churchill, all I see is Chris Tarrant on a comedown"

That's brilliant. But according to my mother in law Boris Johnson is just doing his best.

Maybe he has to appear live on telly skinning puppies alive for people to realise he's a twat.

• Upvote 1

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has declared a "major incident" in the capital due to rising coronavirus cases threatening to overwhelm hospitals.

More than 800 patients a day are being admitted to London hospitals with COVID-19, the chief executive of NHS England, Sir Simon Stevens, warned at a Downing Street briefing on Thursday.

"That's the equivalent of a new St Thomas' hospital, full of COVID patients every day," he said.

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

We live on the edge of London, Looking out of my office window onto a reasonably busy road and there are numerous cars going past every minute in the middle of the day with 2 or even 3 adults in. No way are they all car sharing on their way to work, they are clearly breaking lockdown. Fucking selfish cunts. 

What floor is your office on? I assume it's just YOUR office and not the office where lots of people are working?

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

That's brilliant. But according to my mother in law Boris Johnson is just doing his best.

Maybe he has to appear live on telly skinning puppies alive for people to realise he's a twat.

I hope you've told her she's a stupid cunt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

We live on the edge of London, Looking out of my office window onto a reasonably busy road and there are numerous cars going past every minute in the middle of the day with 2 or even 3 adults in. No way are they all car sharing on their way to work, they are clearly breaking lockdown. Fucking selfish cunts. 

Stand in the middle of the road. 

2 hours ago, _______________ said:

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has declared a "major incident" in the capital due to rising coronavirus cases threatening to overwhelm hospitals.

More than 800 patients a day are being admitted to London hospitals with COVID-19, the chief executive of NHS England, Sir Simon Stevens, warned at a Downing Street briefing on Thursday.

"That's the equivalent of a new St Thomas' hospital, full of COVID patients every day," he said.

giphy (4).gif