You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

7 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I lasted till 30 seconds in when it was clear he was spouting shite that has been thoroughly debunked and is back on this thread time and again. Why post this shite? 

If its been debunked, then say no more. Just wanting information.

Nearly 1000 died today of Covid.   We are royally fucked if one of the variants takes hold that is immune to the vaccines. Cunts spreading it by ignoring the rules are making that scenario much more likely .  Johnson not closing schools is equally clueless .  50,000 cases a day and that's just what we know about. 

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Mermaid Inn, Isles of Scilly. The last bastion of pub left in the UK. 

Top of our to do list for next year. 

We went into Tui last year and the conversation went thus:

Me: Do you do trips to the Scilly Isles.

Her: The where?

Me: Scilly Isles.

Her: Silly Isles? 

Me: Yeah

Her: Jen, have you heard of the Scilly Isles?

Jen: Yeah it's by Jersey isn't it?

Me: No it's the other side.

Jen: Yeah I think it's by Jersey 

Me: It's the other side.

Expedia may have to be the option.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Top of our to do list for next year. 

We went into Tui last year and the conversation went thus:

Me: Do you do trips to the Scilly Isles.

Her: The where?

Me: Scilly Isles.

Her: Silly Isles? 

Me: Yeah

Her: Jen, have you heard of the Scilly Isles?

Jen: Yeah it's by Jersey isn't it?

Me: No it's the other side.

Jen: Yeah I think it's by Jersey 

Me: It's the other side.

Expedia may have to be the option.

Ha!  

Best kept secret.  Just ask Jude Law.  Actually, he'd probably feign interest and pretend he didn't know. 

In this pub here I remember having a lash up with Gail Porter when she had hair and was fit. She showed me her self-harming scars.  Poor fucker. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They should be wearing full hazmat suits tbh.

Actually, can we just enclose Seacombe in a giant glass dome, Simpsons-style?

Stop trying to pretend you don't live near the Asda. It should have been enclosed since Reebok Classics went out of date. 

Apart from the nice people that pop through of course. With masks on. 

8 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Ha!  

Best kept secret.  Just ask Jude Law.  Actually, he'd probably feign interest and pretend he didn't know. 

In this pub here I remember having a lash up with Gail Porter when she had hair and was fit. She showed me her self-harming scars.  Poor fucker. 

So is the scilly Isles covid free? 

Motherfucker!! 

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't wear one walking from mine to the shop until I get into the village then I put it on. I'll walk in the road or cross if anyones walking towards me as well. They should be properly enforced in shops. Still get cunts without them who act quite aloof and lairy about it. To be fair most do, where I am anyway. 

Same here I have local shops (small parade) and I go for walks round the residential streets. I hardly pass anyone if I’m walking round here so only put my mask on as I get to the road the shops are in.

5 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

So is the scilly Isles covid free? 

Motherfucker!! 

Read that they are still in tier 1 and the only area left not in tier 3 as a minimum.

Being a local isle for local people and twinned with Summerisle it is not likely you will get a pint here for new year however