You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

1m doses of the Pfizer vaccine issued in the US.   10 allergic reactions, all treated, no deaths 

Notice you don't mention how many people are now controlled by Bill Gates and George Soros

Also, the vax is Mercury Cyanide hydro-spunkton based so it will take 3 months to turn 52% into gay zombies from hell

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Day 3 for me. Felt shite all night long - the night seems to be the worst as it's the only thing you think about and you end up going over all the bad shit that could happen (hospital, death, obviously).

The Aches and pains are similar to when I had a bad chest infection years ago. I've had problems with my lower back for a few years and this seems to be making it worse, it's like any weak spot it hammers into it.

Got up for a piss earlier and ended up lying on the bathroom floor, drenched in sweat on the verge of vomiting. And then ten minutes later it had passed.

I'm going to sound really fucking stupid and selfish but I'll be honest I didn't think it would be this bad - I'm 41 and in pretty good health. 

Hopefully back on the paracetamol and ibuprofen will get me going again. 

Good news is the wife seems to be past the worst.

Try sleeping flat on your belly with your head looking to the side. Apparently that exposes the lungs and gives them maximum available area to take breaths.

I also repeat the advice my physio drummed into me; plan, take your time, sleep, take time to catch your breath. All simple stuff but all incredibly pertinent when you're completely shattered after getting a shower or shave.

Take it easy mate, seriously, look after yourselves.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Notice you don't mention how many people are now controlled by Bill Gates and George Soros

Also, the vax is Mercury Cyanide hydro-spunkton based so it will take 3 months to turn 52% into gay zombies from hell

My programming forbids me from revealing that information. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Fucking fat cunt.

tenor.png

6 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I was thinking of waiting for the Google vaccine, but that'll probably be in Beta for the next 20 years before being scrapped.

I'm going for Amys vaccine off facebook. Mix half a cup of tomato sauce with two squirts of furniture polish and a can of Harp. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

We had lucozade when I was a kid. Didn't seem to do anything though.

Hahahaha I appreciate you're about 2 centuries older than me Tokyo but we had Lucozade too. 

Crawl into the kitchen bleeding "Dad I've just been hit by a bus" "Get that down you and get back out there and hit it back" 

22 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

We had lucozade when I was a kid. Didn't seem to do anything though.

I fucking hated Lucozade when I was a kid for some reason my mum always kept it out the fridge so it was always warm and it had a horrible wrapper around it that always went sticky.
Fuck knows why anyone thought it was good for you

6f66e8945a821ce8507bad48790b1c79.jpg

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Mudface said:

It should be called Loocazade because it tastes like piss.

Since the sugar reduction Lucozade and Fanta have gone to the dogs. I only drink diet lemonade now anyway but on the odd occasion I fancy something fizzy I have a wank instead because its not the same. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I urge everyone to watch Sky News at 40 past the hour (been on past 2 hours at the same time).

Horrific report of people in Cornwall waiting for soup vans waiting to get fed because of poverty.

Cunt fucking Tories.

Saw that earlier pretty depressing and disgusting in one of the worlds wealthiest countries but we can’t talk about that as it’s a joyous day when we got our country back...

https://news.sky.com/story/its-going-to-be-a-life-saver-feeding-those-going-hungry-because-of-coronavirus-12170090

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Saw that earlier pretty depressing and disgusting in one of the worlds wealthiest countries but we can’t talk about that as it’s a joyous day when we got our country back...

https://news.sky.com/story/its-going-to-be-a-life-saver-feeding-those-going-hungry-because-of-coronavirus-12170090

All a political statement, nothing to see here!

4 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I urge everyone to watch Sky News at 40 past the hour (been on past 2 hours at the same time).

Horrific report of people in Cornwall waiting for soup vans waiting to get fed because of poverty.

Cunt fucking Tories.

Grim, was quite heartening though (if that's the word) that we popped in to south liverpool foodbank yesterday to drop stuff off and they were turning stuff away because they'd been inundated with donations.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Something like 40 million people in the US are on food stamps.