You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

45 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Amazing how this "New Strain" has only been found in the UK. 

A few weeks after a vaccine was launched people have become a bit more relaxed so its time to up the scare tactics to keep the population in line. 

He explained that. Nobody else has found it because Britain is the best. It's obvious when you think about it. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Someone I know has gone to London for a hair transplant, just got there to be sent back. "Tearing his hair out"

7 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Some daft cunt here went to Turkey for a hair transplant, came back and started a local outbreak which infected about 45 people.

It boggles the mind that some people are going ahead with completely unnecessary things like this!  

2 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Definitely. 

If he'd have made the difficult but probably right decision in the first instance, you'd probably get a higher willingness to abide by it. But, people have got the ball rolling on plans now and have mentally committed to seeing their loved ones, either on Crimbo Day or Boxing Day. It's going to be extremely difficult to get people to row back from that. 

I don't blame them. Christmas has been planned for six weeks since these twats said go for it. Money spent, plans laid etc. Five days before the cunt says forget it. Fuck off.  I bet that cunt goes away for Christmas. Fucking lying twat.

Spend all your money, boost our coffers the tories say then pull the rug again? Just piss off you fucking scruffy mong. 

It'll be chaos shopping over the next few days as households who had assumed they were going away over Christmas will be desperately trying to stock up, I'm sure that will help keep the virus infection rates down.

Just wondering if this is the final straw for many people and there's mass disobedience of the new rules this week?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It boggles the mind that some people are going ahead with completely unnecessary things like this!  

I haven't seen my family for a year and these fucking cunts are travelling to other countries for a fucking hair transplant in the middle of a pandemic. 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Many of them still haven’t come round to the idea that their Government is a total shambles and may not have their best interests at heart. 

Hopefully this might well be the defining moment for Boris & co and that many Tory leaning supporters in Tory consituents finally see them for what they really are? Probably wishful thinking.

This is just mental. How does nobody know about this new strain until recently? Surely it must have been seen in another country first? I'm not a conspiracy nut - well not all of the time - but experience has taught me a valuable life lesson - never trust the fucking Tories,

• Downvote 1

Just now, clangers said:

Hopefully this might well be the defining moment for Boris & co and that many Tory leaning supporters in Tory consituents finally see them for what they really are? Probably wishful thinking.

Absolutely, I was thinking that as I wrote my earlier post. We can but hope but, then again, it’s the hope that kills you. 

11 minutes ago, clangers said:

I'd love to see that too, but it won't happen. There's none so blind that will not see.

"We follow the science" he says.

Yes he does, usually 3 or 4 weeks later when thousands upon thousands have been infected and thousands have died.

The risks this bastard has taken with the nation's health is criminal negligence, but he'll get away with it because he's 'taking back control' from the EU and all his sycophants love him for it.

He's not responsible for the virus, but he is responsible for the incompetence of his response.

The weight of those who have suffered and died should weigh heavy on his shoulders, but they don't.

Because he doesn't give a fuck.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

How are we all feeling?

Any developing symptoms or unusual health related things happening to us?

Don't ignore it, don't be brave, don't be foolish, just get tested and then you'll know.

If your test is positive then treatment can begin, and believe me, every second counts.

Hello Mate. Ive had covid for about a week now, still feel like shit. Any tips?

8 minutes ago, dirk grout said:

Not an expert by any means mate, but I tried to stay hydrated and eat little and often, whether I wanted to or not. I also tried to get out of bed and walk about a bit, just to stay a little bit active. I kept a window slightly open all the time as well to let as much fresh air in as possible.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Not an expert by any means mate, but I tried to stay hydrated and eat little and often, whether I wanted to or not. I also tried to get out of bed and walk about a bit, just to stay a little bit active. I kept a window slightly open all the time as well to let as much fresh air in as possible.

Cheers pal, i've been doing all that. This virus is fucked...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I think you've just to got to ride it out as best as possible and monitor yourself, if things get bad you will need medical intervention, there's no two ways about it.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, dirk grout said:

Yes, take your time over everything. Plan, be hyper careful, factor in recovery time. Sleep plenty but try to maintain a routine.

Yesterday I had a shave, I was so worn out by it that I had to sit down on the toilet seat 6 times to catch my breath before I'd finished. After I'd finished I went for a 10 minute lie down.

My physio says this is perfectly normal. Give yourself time.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

For fucks sake. This virus must be pissing itself. It’s only purpose is to make copies of itself and we are lending a massive helping hand. Leaving tier 4 to crowd into trains and move the new variant all over the country. Way to go guys, way to fucking go. 

In every film where there’s a situation like this there’s a single character who slips away and ends up fucking it for the world. Here you’ve got literally thousands. 

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

How are we all feeling?

Any developing symptoms or unusual health related things happening to us?

Don't ignore it, don't be brave, don't be foolish, just get tested and then you'll know.

If your test is positive then treatment can begin, and believe me, every second counts.

With me this bastard thing is just hanging on, other than tiredness I'm mostly OK. No cough, temperature or sense of taste smell issues. 

• Upvote 1