You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

25 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

My oxygen consumption rates / the amount of oxygen the ventilator is usi g to pump into my lungs, just like this very second, have been getting constantly dialled back because my body is accepting and holding onto oxygen molecular much better and my O2 saturation is holding.

Feeling much stronger, still gonna be several days though, touch wood.

While he’s typing this out...

tenor.gif

22 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

It's harsh out there. But evidence isn't in her favour.  Seems like a standard procedure of entering a house on a country where citizens can buy assault weapons. 

Have you seen why they raided her house?  A

very minor cyber crime charge that looks like it was politically motivated and designed to identify who her contacts were.  

52 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

My oxygen consumption rates / the amount of oxygen the ventilator is usi g to pump into my lungs, just like this very second, have been getting constantly dialled back because my body is accepting and holding onto oxygen molecular much better and my O2 saturation is holding.

Good to hear mate. 

19 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Hanging in there but nearly died in the early hours when my oxygen saturation plummeted to 33, only the ventilator and a great nurse brought me back.

I've had a good day, dropped oxygen levels slightly on the ventilator because my saturation level has been stable.

Long way to go yet though.

Fuck me, that sounds awful 

Let's hope the worst is past!!

Thoughts & prayers, man, and I mean that seriously

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I'm stealing this for the next time I blag a sick day in the hopes of eliciting this response from the office manager who then tells me to take the rest of the week off. 

Cfw8wZA.gif

So, people with previous significant allergies are now being told not to take the Pfizer vaccine. They don't think that having the vaccine will stop you from catching it, and you may still spread it. It sounds like a decent treatment rather than a vaccine.

The Oxford one seems to have much better benefits really, and it doesn't need to be stored at -1000 degrees!

4 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

So, people with previous significant allergies are now being told not to take the Pfizer vaccine. They don't think that having the vaccine will stop you from catching it, and you may still spread it. It sounds like a decent treatment rather than a vaccine.

The Oxford one seems to have much better benefits really, and it doesn't need to be stored at -1000 degrees!

And is three quid and can made in mega bulk. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Hanging in there but nearly died in the early hours when my oxygen saturation plummeted to 33, only the ventilator and a great nurse brought me back.

I've had a good day, dropped oxygen levels slightly on the ventilator because my saturation level has been stable.

Long way to go yet though.

Jesus H Fuck CD, Sats of 33!! You're in the shit normally if they drop below 96!

Hang the fuck in there man!

20 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Kick it in the balls CD.

This is TLW, if anything he should be cunting it in the bastard. 

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Jesus H Fuck CD, Sats of 33!! You're in the shit normally if they drop below 96!

Hang the fuck in there man!

Indeed. Far too many gigs too see for any of this nonsense!

P.S. Remember you said you'd see me right for some drinks next time we're out!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

Well balanced video.

Anything with Gupta in is wank. 

The biggest problem was the initial political approach to it.  Allowing it to get such a foothold was gross negligence. 

The panic-stricken response has obviously caused deaths, it was carnage. 

The latest lockdown has been a different animal, measured, planned, calm.