You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

MPs revolt as places not in the northwest to be placed into Tier 3

They're asking for evidence that tier 3 is required after a national lockdown. Kent is full of twats so I can understand they've moved but there are places where case have dropped after people have done what is expected of them and they're still being locked down.

Nothing to see here.

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Part of you think s"How the fuck do they think they can get away with such brazen acts of favouritism and greed?" Then you realise that they will. They always do. A few harsh words in PMQ's and a few Twitter accounts calling it scandalous that about 25% of the population will even notice is worth it for them. 

There better be a full inquiry into everything from the governnmetns handling of it. Johnsons disappearing act,  back-handers and dodgy companies being awarded stuff they shouldn't etc. Then you realise that Jenrick gets away with his dodgy behaviour so does that bitch Patel. Rees-Mogg with his tax. Gove being a bad beak-head.... We don't live inn a democracy. 

44 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Part of you think s"How the fuck do they think they can get away with such brazen acts of favouritism and greed?" Then you realise that they will. They always do. A few harsh words in PMQ's and a few Twitter accounts calling it scandalous that about 25% of the population will even notice is worth it for them. 

There better be a full inquiry into everything from the governnmetns handling of it. Johnsons disappearing act,  back-handers and dodgy companies being awarded stuff they shouldn't etc. Then you realise that Jenrick gets away with his dodgy behaviour so does that bitch Patel. Rees-Mogg with his tax. Gove being a bad beak-head.... We don't live inn a democracy. 

Sadly I think in the States and over here we've created a culture over recent years where 'getting away with it' is seen as good sport, and that if you don't at least try you're a bit of a mug. That's what happens when you strip away ethics and the belief in the collective good. It starts with popping Champagne corks after selling off an old people's home and ends with a society where everyone has got their hand in each other's pocket, by fair means or foul. 

29 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sadly I think in the States and over here we've created a culture over recent years where 'getting away with it' is seen as good sport, and that if you don't at least try you're a bit of a mug. That's what happens when you strip away ethics and the belief in the collective good. It starts with popping Champagne corks after selling off an old people's home and ends with a society where everyone has got their hand in each other's pocket, by fair means or foul. 

Yep spot on. I'd rather go to sleep at night with less money and a clear conscience. Mind you, I bet they all sleep like babies the fucking evil cunts. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

As long as they don't say anything bad about the pedo defending royal family they will fine, otherwise political heavyweight Marr will be all over them.

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

As long as they don't say anything bad about the pedo defending royal family they will fine, otherwise political heavyweight Marr will be all over them.

Yeah well he can fuck off he looks like the Goomba from the mario film

CqRj-o_WIAAqYJu.jpg

Downing Street officials attempted to have doses of the Oxford University coronavirus vaccine branded with the Union Jack, it has emerged.

The request came from No 10’s newly-formed “Union unit”, which has been given the job of countering calls for Scottish independence and other campaigns to break up the United Kingdom.

tenor-22.gif

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They’re too far down the rabbit hole of psychological nudging and data analysis that they don’t know night from day anymore.

Sadly, this will/would work, it leaves a residual and people will always associate it, the flag, with positivity.

We’re cynical fuckers on here who see it as the jingoistic nonsense it is, but Mr and Mrs shithead of shitsville will lap this bullshit up

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

They’re too far down the rabbit hole of psychological nudging and data analysis that they don’t know night from day anymore.

Sadly, this will/would work, it leaves a residual and people will always associate it, the flag, with positivity.

We’re cynical fuckers on here who see it as the jingoistic nonsense it is, but Mr and Mrs shithead of shitsville will lap this bullshit up

That's pretty much it. They've been voted in on British is Best and if you don't want the vaccine, you're rejecting Britain being best. As for the rest of the world, we want you to know you're swallowing the juice of Britain. 

I'm looking forward to the day Master of Muppets stands in front of the country and asks for two minutes of silence for the fallen victims. 

Just been to a walk in test site and the army guy there says they were told yesterday than rather than going home next week, when the trial ends, they have been told they are staying until Christmas. 

Any news on extending the mass testing ?

I am negative, just went to test because I could.

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Just been to a walk in test site and the army guy there says they were told yesterday than rather than going home next week, when the trial ends, they have been told they are staying until Christmas. 

Any news on extending the mass testing ?

I am negative, just went to test because I could.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-mass-testing-programme-extended-19320937

Echo had it the other day that it was being extended, or at least I think that's what it says, awful fucking website, you struggle to get any information for due to all the fucking ads and pop ups!

• Upvote 2

Calm, clear and concise governance we need at a time like this...

'Asked how long drinkers can stay in the pub after purchasing a substantial meal, the prime minister’s official spokesman said: “We’ve been clear that, in tier 2 I believe, you need to have a substantial meal if ordering any alcohol and it remains the case that the guidance says that once the meal is finished, it is at that point [you must leave].”'

Don't understand why people keep getting confused?

34 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-mass-testing-programme-extended-19320937

Echo had it the other day that it was being extended, or at least I think that's what it says, awful fucking website, you struggle to get any information for due to all the fucking ads and pop ups!

Cheers, I may or may not believe you but there is no way I am opening that link.

I posted my own covid test earlier on.

Symptom wise it's strange; I don't have a temperature but I'm freezing all the time, hardly eaten anything and I'm feeling totally exhausted and washed out.

This time last week I was with my mam in hospital, in a private room for 13 hours as covid claimed my little Ma. There's a very good chance I've got it I think and that terrifies me, any positive test would likely mean I won't be able to attend her funeral.

The whole thing is just heartbreaking, a colossal fuck up, criminally mismanaged nightmare.

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I posted my own covid test earlier on.

Symptom wise it's strange; I don't have a temperature but I'm freezing all the time, hardly eaten anything and I'm feeling totally exhausted and washed out.

This time last week I was with my mam in hospital, in a private room for 13 hours as covid claimed my little Ma. There's a very good chance I've got it I think and that terrifies me, any positive test would likely mean I won't be able to attend her funeral.

The whole thing is just heartbreaking, a colossal fuck up, criminally mismanaged nightmare.

Hopefully its not the virus and its just the body's reaction to the loss. I cant imagine how the thought of missing the funeral must make you feel.

• Upvote 1