You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You aren’t wearing it right. 

There's no other way to wear it.

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Bollocks. I bet £1m your temperature hasn’t changed at all. Stop being a fanny. 

I think I know when I'm getting warm. What I want to know is who are these weird people who are exhaling hot air into their own face and not getting uncomfortably hot.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think I know when I'm getting warm. What I want to know is who are these weird people who are exhaling hot air into their own face and not getting uncomfortably hot.

I don't mind a slight bit of discomfort to help reduce the risk of me or someone else getting a virus that has killed over a million people in 10 months. But then again I'm not a selfish arrogant twat. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

In much the same way as you can breathe with a plastic bag over your head. 

For research purposes will you please put a plastic bag over your head and try and breath for 10 minutes then report your findings. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't mind a slight bit of discomfort to help reduce the risk of me or someone else getting a virus that has killed over a million people in 10 months. But then again I'm not a selfish arrogant twat. 

We're still pretending masks work, are we. Great stuff. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Amyl-soaked orange in the mouth optional.

Nope just the plastic bag. Come on, you have obviously done it before or are you lying when comparing wearing a mask to a plastic bag over your head? It's like you to lie to try and prove your point but I mean, if you've tried a plastic bag over your head then wearing a mask and shutting the fuck up moaning about it is the least of your problems. 

My lad has just come down with it.

His partners son brought it back from senior school about 10 days ago and for the last couple of days he's been having symptoms which have been coming and going.

Anyway, he's just been clobbered and he's really worried in case he's passed it on to their young son who is 17 months and has Downs or me because I'm classed as extremely vulnerable.

I've been having symptoms of something for a couple of days, but whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be getting worse.

Missus is panicking.

Looks like a worrying couple of weeks ahead.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

His partners son brought it back from senior school about 10 days ago and for the last couple of days he's been having symptoms which have been coming and going.

Anyway, he's just been clobbered and he's really worried in case he's passed it on to their young son who is 17 months and has Downs or me because I'm classed as extremely vulnerable.

I've been having symptoms of something for a couple of days, but whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be getting worse.

Missus is panicking.

Fuck man take a test pronto. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Nope just the plastic bag. Come on, you have obviously done it before or are you lying when comparing wearing a mask to a plastic bag over your head? It's like you to lie to try and prove your point but I mean, if you've tried a plastic bag over your head then wearing a mask and shutting the fuck up moaning about it is the least of your problems. 

Why the fuck should I shut up? My obligation is to obey these stupid fucking laws, and that's it. There's no obligation for me to pretend there's a rational basis for any of it, or that they make me anything other than ill and extremely uncomfortable.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Why the fuck should I shut up? My obligation is to obey these stupid fucking laws, and that's it. There's no obligation for me to pretend there's a rational basis for any of it, or that they make me anything other than ill and extremely uncomfortable.

"they make me ill" do shut up. 

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So you can’t breathe and are overheating because of a bit of cloth over your mouth and nose? Fucking hell. When you went on your holiday to Spain did you stay inside in case you fainted? 

6 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Missus is panicking.

Get tested. Early intervention is key. 

22 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Get tested. Early intervention is key. 

I'm not sure they're Covid symptoms I have, it seems more 'sinussy' and like I said it doesn't seem to be progressing so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If I start having more symptoms then I'll get tested.

I'm more worried about my Son and Grandson just now to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, M_B said:

More than that - if you look through the doc, it states England has a fatality rate of 1.16% (as of July 9th) - over 10 times more lethal than flu.

Edit: Same for Italy, Spain and Belgium.

But that doesn't fit the narrative so it doesn't count. 

38 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Hysterical fanny. 

3 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

But that doesn't fit the narrative so it doesn't count. 

It doesn't fit anything because it's clearly bollocks. Even if you look at deaths as a proportion just of those with antibodies, it's barely over 1%.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It sounds like you are not wearing it correctly? If its making you too hot in a temperature of 12/13 degrees, I don't think the mask is the main problem here?

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

It sounds like you are not wearing it correctly? If its making you too hot in a temperature of 12/13 degrees, I don't think the mask is the main problem here?

I wear it over my nose and mouth. Exactly the same as everyone else. Sick of people telling me I'm doing something wrong, as if putting three layers of fabric over the holes you breathe with is going to result in anything other than discomfort.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I wear it over my nose and mouth. Exactly the same as everyone else. Sick of people telling me I'm doing something wrong, as if putting three layers of fabric over the holes you breathe with is going to result in anything other than discomfort.

Has someone stuck a red hot poker up your arse without permission?