You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Just talk to them. If they start banging on about illegals on lilos/cultural Marxism/Critical Race Theory being taught in schools etc, you'll have your answer. Take away the Tories' life support system and they'd fucking tank tomorrow. You see it when Purdah kicks in; the effect is almost instantaneous.

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Just talk to them. If they start banging on about illegals on lilos/cultural Marxism/Critical Race Theory being taught in schools etc, you'll have your answer. Take away the Tories' life support system and they'd fucking tank tomorrow. You see it when Purdah kicks in; the effect is almost instantaneous.

It's mad that Fox News is in the minority in the states with the rest broadly in opposition or neutral.

If it was the UK we'd have about six fox news's and two non.

Talking of fish and chip shops, I'm pretty sure that the treasury is going to get a tax windfall from such establishments. Typically most transactions before covid were cash but now they will be getting far more card payments making it impossible for them to hide the revenue from the tax man.

Expect tabloid headlines of "Plucky brits beat covid19 by eating record numbers of fish & chips"

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Maybe the country just gets what it deserves.....How the fuck have these cunts improved by +3 ?

Like in Day of the Triffids when the aliens make everyone blind with a meteor shower they’ve managed to this time lobotomise everyone 

@Politics For All

Westminster Voting Intention:

CON: 42% (+3)

LAB 36% (-3)

LDM: 8% (+1)

Via @SavantaComRes, 16-18 Oct. Changes w/ 9-11 Oct.

What a fucking shit week this has been. Honestly, what the fuck is wrong with people? Is this all because Brexit has been back in the news and all the reporting has been about brave Boris tells Johnny foreigner to do one? I don't know how anyone in their right mind can hold these cunts in anything but utter contempt. 

Just now, Section_31 said:

It's mad that Fox News is in the minority in the states with the rest broadly in opposition or neutral.

If it was the UK we'd have about six fox news's and two non.

We are uniquely awful when it comes to media, it seems.

Why do people think Manchester will make a difference? Driving home last night I was listening to 5 Live and the texts coming in we’re having a go at Burnham. One used the phrase Labournomics as an insult. You’ve got cunts thinking Burnham is being a twat for trying to protect Manchester small businesses, but who’ll happily ignore Serco and the PPE debacle. Not to mention the shit aimed at Rashford’s campaign to feed children. 

I live in a Tory stronghold, these are genuinely things I've heard people say recently;

"The Government can't win, people moan about locking down and moan about not locking down, I feel sorry for Boris"

"The Conservatives are bound to give contracts to people connected to the party, If Labour were in charge they'd be doing exactly the same"

"That Laura Kuenssberg is always going against the government, she's supposed to be neutral, but she's too pro Labour"

I shit thee nay! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I live in a Tory stronghold, these are genuinely things I've heard people say recently;

"The Government can't win, people moan about locking down and moan about not locking down, I feel sorry for Boris"

"The Conservatives are bound to give contracts to people connected to the party, If Labour were in charge they'd be doing exactly the same"

"That Laura Kuenssberg is always going against the government, she's supposed to be neutral, but she's too pro Labour"

I shit thee nay

Ray Bloody Purchase.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

“That Laura Kuenssberg is always going against the government, she's supposed to be neutral, but she's too pro Labour"

I shit thee nay! 

That’s the genius of slowly taking BBC News over. The right wingers think it’s still some sort of bastion of communism, so the government never face effective challenge from them.

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Why do people think Manchester will make a difference? Driving home last night I was listening to 5 Live and the texts coming in we’re having a go at Burnham. One used the phrase Labournomics as an insult. You’ve got cunts thinking Burnham is being a twat for trying to protect Manchester small businesses, but who’ll happily ignore Serco and the PPE debacle. Not to mention the shit aimed at Rashford’s campaign to feed children. 

Yesh it won't make any difference until something is done about the media. The Overton window is slightly to the right of Franco's embarrassing racist uncle. 

Saying that though we're dealing with centuries' of mental conditioning here. Working class lads who'd go over the top at the Somme and get their legs blown off, come back to a cold house and damp that killed his eldest then toast a picture of the king.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Sorry for mixing GF threads, but some good news today, a Tory and Brexit voter i know said to me today that he would 'hold his hands up' if leaving the EU is a mistake.

That's fucking sound of him. 

I'd rather he held them behind his back and stood against the wall. Twat

19 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Sorry for mixing GF threads, but some good news today, a Tory and Brexit voter i know said to me today that he would 'hold his hands up' if leaving the EU is a mistake.

To be fair, it's the usual reaction to being held at gunpoint.

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Better than most of them to be fair. Most Brexit cunts are convinced it will all be over when we leave on Jan 1st and a brave new world awaits

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Yesh it won't make any difference until something is done about the media. The Overton window is slightly to the right of Franco's embarrassing racist uncle. 

Saying that though we're dealing with centuries' of mental conditioning here. Working class lads who'd go over the top at the Somme and get their legs blown off, come back to a cold house and damp that killed his eldest then toast a picture of the king.

And walked into that machine gun fire because a bloke with a moustache who went to Eton told them to. The English are a nation of forelock tuggers and I hate it.

7 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

Loads more false positives today. And loads more people testing positive for Covid but being admitted to hospital with other problems. And loads more people dying ‘with’ and not ‘of’ Covid. What a coincidence. 

6FE97F4A-ECE1-4D6F-BA72-032A8DE7C83C.png

F7278839-07FB-4A15-AD2C-86ABFDE29AA0.png

B467462F-55E6-4DEF-BE28-7EDB4BA1EC28.png

The number of hypochondriacs, colds and people dying accidentally whilst having Covid is very suggestive of something- Carl Henneghan (c) Toby Young's Lockdown Heroes 2020.