You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Making things up again? Where did I say the economy is just about saving airlines ? Point that bit out please. I’ll wait. 

You asked for my opinion.

People can judge me.  It’s ok for people to have opinions different to your own you know. I know narcissists really struggle with it but people can think what they want. 

You continue to try and justify your actions. I’ll continue to witness a man who knows he is wrong but is too arrogant to admit it. Now as I’ve said before , put a mask on and fucking get on with it. 

Why are you engaging with someone who has stated that masks don't work, just to 'tick a box' and has sold them knowing so? 

Put him on ignore. That's what I'll have done before the end of the week. 

3 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Why are you engaging with someone who has stated that masks don't work, just to 'tick a box' and has sold them knowing so? 

Put him on ignore. That's what I'll have done before the end of the week. 

What???? 

3 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

You know going on holiday is the work of the devil... Does that apply to doing any 'for pleasure activity' outside your own front door? So going to a cafe, is that evil too? How about going to the shops? Is going to church evil? How about playing sports?

Going to work is alright though, right? So it's basically don't do anything which might constitute living, and then you will be morally sound and nobody will cast any aspersions about you?

Just checking.

Give it a rest, mate.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Good read that, it wont go down too well with some of the chronic shit chatters like. 

I like this paragraph:

Countries that locked down early and/or used extensive test and tracing—including Denmark, Finland, Norway, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and New Zealand—saved lives and limited damage to their economies. Countries that locked down late, came out of lock down too early, did not effectively test and quarantine, or only used a partial lockdown—including Brazil, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, Sweden, the U.S. and the U.K.—have almost uniformly done worse in rates of infection and death.

So is there a Tier 0? I mean whats the aim here? We've got medium, high and very high.

Whats the goal? Whats the accepted statistics to bring us out of the tier system? Or is the method just to get everyone vaccinated before they lift it?

They have seemingly introduced something that has no clear way out and allows them to continually play with peoples lives constantly and indefinitely until the public breaks and either gives in or goes rogue.

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

So is there a Tier 0? I mean whats the aim here? We've got medium, high and very high.

Whats the goal? Whats the accepted statistics to bring us out of the tier system? Or is the method just to get everyone vaccinated before they lift it?

They have seemingly introduced something that has no clear way out and allows them to continually play with peoples lives constantly and indefinitely until the public breaks and either gives in or goes rogue.

I think Bill Gates wants to put a chip in us all that will be turned on by 5G and then a pizza delivery man will turn up and take all the kids to a shapeshifting lizard who’ll bum them in the bum and drink their blood to keep looking young. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

What do you mean "gives in" ? 

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

As in gives in and accepts life as we know it currently.

I think before anything the dickheads in the public need to take the virus seriously and follow the rules for a bit so we can see if and how it will subside. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I think before anything the dickheads in the public need to take the virus seriously and follow the rules for a bit so we can see if and how it will subside. 

You get dickheads through all of society.

But people need an aim and a goal to achieve and to see progress, otherwise they get frustrated and start breaking the rules.

So the point i was making is that Tier 1 is still a rule of six and restaurants and pubs shut at 10pm. There is nothing below that, so it the government expecting us to settle and be grateful for tier 1 as the aim? is that the new normal they keep banging on about?

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

You get dickheads through all of society.

But people need an aim and a goal to achieve and to see progress, otherwise they get frustrated and start breaking the rules.

So the point i was making is that Tier 1 is still a rule of six and restaurants and pubs shut at 10pm. There is nothing below that, so it the government expecting us to settle and be grateful for tier 1 as the aim? is that the new normal they keep banging on about?

People have been breaking the rules since the beginning. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

People have been breaking the rules since the beginning. 

Thats not what i asked. You can't sink into a hole because of a few dickheads and the government can't hold everybody to account over the actions of a few indefinitely.

There are people abiding by the rules and accepting them for now, but it will only last so long if theres no progress made.

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Thats not what i asked. You can't sink into a hole because of a few dickheads and the government can't hold everybody to account over the actions of a few indefinitely.

There are people abiding by the rules and accepting them for now, but it will only last so long if theres no progress made.

If you are asking me to predict the government or publics next move then I'm afraid ice cream doesn't cause sunburn or something.