You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

So you can't have a conversation and support that with information now without point scoring?

I think you need to turn your device off and read a book or watch a film or something. Peanut Butter Falcon on Netflix is good.

So you cant answer my question? Right. Tosser 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

People can post what they like its just you pontificating is fucking nauseous. I'm bored stuck in-doors , feeling poorly and I've got a short fuse. I'm probably being a cunt but guess what, no amount of anyone being a cunt will ever top you on this thread. 

Seriously though, what benefit was you posting that graph and your following comments on it if it wasn't scoring points? 

I don't live near you but I did I'd gladly pop around and tug you off to cheer you up.  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Only those that serve a ‘substantial’ food menu. Haven’t seen any definition for substantial yet.

A plate of chips and away you go. And can you got to wetherspoons and get shitfaced, but as long as you've bought some chicken strips you're sound? 

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They were saying on the news its hospital numbers.

Yep, saw chippy tits saying the royal now at 275, up another 25 from this morning alone. 

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Liverpool 599 cases per 100,000.

Nottingham 830 cases per 100,000.

Presumably they’re scared of Robin Hood.

The royal is a fucking shambles, I think that's the big issue. And.stupidly when the new royal is open it'll have even less beds. 

Johnson has singled us out for special treatment. Anyone would think the fat cunt doesn't like Scousers.

Anyway I'm sure an army of boffins will have given him the soundest possible advice and it will have nothing whatsoever to do with politics. Hooray for King Boris.

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

image.pngThis is why it is disingenuous to compare it to March. Look at the uptick in March. People were going to Cheltenham and football matches, all pubs were open under no restrictions whatsoever. They reckon there were 100,000 cases per day at the peak. 

Might want to keep that under your hat - if you believe "them" you are more likely to die from it now than you were in March.

I think it's apparent that spy bee holds the opinion that masks are simply for show and they serve no purpose and that the virus will get the people that were always destined to get it. 

I hope he's not in America as that will be another vote against Biden and for Trump. 

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Taking Corona off the table - if masks were not effective at limiting germ transmission why have doctors/nurses been wearing them for years?

You wont get a reply to that. Well you might now but you wouldn't have.