You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Champ said:

If you’re booked already, I’d say go to Saltcoats. It sounds like you could all do with a change of scene.

We’ve an extended family trip to the Lake District towards booked for next week. We’re hanging on for what he’s got in store for us this afternoon. I’m worrying for what’s to come for my folks 

We're still planning on going, the problem may be actually being able to leave the Liverpool City region from this Wednesday. If there is only advice not to travel and the holiday camp is ok with us going, we'll go (I know that sounds really selfish). If they actually ban us from travelling or the holiday camp advises us not to go, we'll cancel. We can rebook for another time (I asked a few weeks back in case the shit hit the fan) if we can't go, so all is not lost.

I hope you get to go to the Lakes. As I've said before, I know our problems are small beer compared to others, but it is what it is!

2 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

image.pngThis is why it is disingenuous to compare it to March. Look at the uptick in March. People were going to Cheltenham and football matches, all pubs were open under no restrictions whatsoever. They reckon there were 100,000 cases per day at the peak. 

What are you trying to achieve here? Seriously what the fuck are you getting at? 

1 minute ago, Spy Bee said:

Just offering some perspective. If you don't like what I say, just block me. 

Its shitty point scoring again to try and garner support for your point of view. Its fucking pathetic 

And no I wont block you. Blocking people is for cunts 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Its shitty point scoring again to try and garner support for your point of view. Its fucking pathetic 

And no I wont block you. Blocking people is for cunts 

What are you on about? There is no 'point scoring' going on, whatever your definition of that is. I've posted some factual information and you don't like it. Just ignore it.

I'm not even sure you know why you're getting angry now. It seems like you just don't like people posting things you don't find personally palatable.

1 minute ago, Spy Bee said:

What are you on about? There is no 'point scoring' going on, whatever your definition of that is. I've posted some factual information and you don't like it. Just ignore it.

I'm not even sure you know why you're getting angry now. It seems like you just don't like people posting things you don't find personally palatable.

People can post what they like its just you pontificating is fucking nauseous. I'm bored stuck in-doors , feeling poorly and I've got a short fuse. I'm probably being a cunt but guess what, no amount of anyone being a cunt will ever top you on this thread. 

Seriously though, what benefit was you posting that graph and your following comments on it if it wasn't scoring points? 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Seriously though, what benefit was you posting that graph and your following comments on it if it wasn't scoring points? 

So you can't have a conversation and support that with information now without point scoring?

I think you need to turn your device off and read a book or watch a film or something. Peanut Butter Falcon on Netflix is good.

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

So does this mean all pubs that serve food can stay open? Which is basically all chain pubs? 

Only those that serve a ‘substantial’ food menu. Haven’t seen any definition for substantial yet.

Fucking hell, one of you two fuckers needs to put the other on ignore. Having to scroll your endless fucking bickering is as tedious as fuck!!

I don't have any issues with either of you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's getting tough to pick out informative posts when it's mostly two bald men fighting over a comb

Seriously, call it quits. Please, you cunts. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jedd Drudge said:

Fucking hell, one of you two fuckers needs to put the other on ignore. Having to scroll your endless fucking bickering is  fucking well tedious as fuck!!

I don't have any issues with either of you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it's getting tough to pick out informative posts when it's mostly two bald men fighting over a comb

Seriously, call it quits. Please, you cunts. 

Shut up you girl