You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

17 hours ago, Anubis said:

Police being told not to download the track and trace app to their work phones, and not to carry their personal phone on duty if they’ve downloaded it onto that. Clearly they think it’s not secure for some reason.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54328644

Or they don't want to risk a load of coppers having to self isolate.

12 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

The sort who’d whistleblow on someone placing unclean plastic bottles in the recycling, or say “tsk” at incorrect queuing. Essentially a master race of traffic wardens.

I don't commute by train at the minute so this is fast becoming my new nemesis. My local Tesco Express have just like everywhere put them markers down on the floor so people queue in one place, socially distanced. It leads into the end aisle and back. Absolute fucking mutants stand the other side and they even look at you as if to say "Oh are you in the queue?" despite 3 or more people being stood in a row with shopping in their hands looking towards the tills. Que the awkward moment when they go to stop forward and get told that the queue is here and they huff and puff that they have to walk around and join the actual fucking queue ! It's a mixture of ignorance and arrogance and I'd happily send all of them high up in an airship then shoot a fucking nuclear warhead at the cunt then stab their remains to death. Utter fucking cunts. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't commute by train at the minute so this is fast becoming my new nemesis. My local Tesco Express have just like everywhere put them markers down on the floor so people queue in one place, socially distanced. It leads into the end aisle and back. Absolute fucking mutants stand the other side and they even look at you as if to say "Oh are you in the queue?" despite 3 or more people being stood in a row with shopping in their hands looking towards the tills. Que the awkward moment when they go to stop forward and get told that the queue is here and they huff and puff that they have to walk around and join the actual fucking queue ! It's a mixture of ignorance and arrogance and I'd happily send all of them high up in an airship then shoot a fucking nuclear warhead at the cunt then stab their remains to death. Utter fucking cunts. 

0F05B3D1-EC52-4306-87E2-662C9BEDBD48.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just called Mook 'Bateman' on the fit birds under the radar thread but I've genuinely sat watching American Psycho thinking fuck it they've had it coming its time 

One of my favourite feelgood things I used to do with my dad was speculating who we’d kill if we knew we only had a short period of time left to live. Nowadays, the admin alone would be prohibitive and frankly beyond my individual means.

2 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

One of my favourite feelgood things I used to do with my dad was speculating who we’d kill if we knew we only had a short period of time left to live. Nowadays, the admin alone would be prohibitive and frankly beyond my individual means.

Hahaha yeah that 'short period of time' gets longer every time you set foot out the house / turn on the news 

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Every student in the class?

She teaches two classes so the two classes of students as well as circa ten other members of staff she’s in regular contact with have to isolate until the 14th.

Plus the school bus driver and passenger assistant who drop my daughter off have been in contact with her when she helps load the kids on so them too. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

She teaches two classes so the two classes of students as well as circa ten other members of staff she’s in regular contact with have to isolate until the 14th.

Plus the school bus driver and passenger assistant who drop my daughter off have been in contact with her when she helps load the kids on so them too. 

Listen I don't mean to be insensitive but is she fit or what? 

6 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Makes sense.

Here in the land of the free - if a kid tests positive they only contact anyone who has been sitting 6 feet away for more than 15 minutes. So the immediate circle of desks around the positive case in each class is contacted, no one else.

A teacher testing positive means no children quarantine as they are more than 6 feet away during these classes. No faculty either as there is never a 15 minute time when they are face to face.

• Upvote 1