You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Mil-ing Around said:

What i can't understand is the allowing of amateur sports to still take place?! Lockdown, don't go near people, wear masks, virus is spreading. Yet goals, powerleague and grass roots football teams are still playing every weekend. 

22 random people, not from the same household, many untested are sweating, breathing, and all over each other for 90 minutes but no no that's not helping spread the virus. Meeting your friends in groups of 7 is definitely making it worse.

The fucking logic this government applies is stupid. Just lock it down again properly, have they not learnt anything from the first time around. Complete idiots running this shit show.

Because they still want to generate tax income.

My bird’s sister had already postponed her wedding and it was rearranged for mid-October. Now after those announcements she’s decided to bring it forward to this Saturday before the rules kick in. Fucking ridiculous. Even putting aside Covid-19 for a minute, now everyone else has to make hasty travel & accommodation plans and her wedding will be loads shitter than it would be if people were given more than 4 days notice. I don’t understand what the rush is, she’s only just got fucking divorced. Back on to the topic of the virus, they live in Berkshire and have got people coming from all different places. It’s selfish in the extreme and puts people (immediate family especially) in a position where they’d look like cunts for not going. 

It’s gonna cost me money to put the dog in the kennels as well. I’m gonna show my displeasure by staying off the ale and driving the three hours home after the meal to sleep in my own bed. If the unmentionable had been a Saturday game this week I think I’d have cried off sick. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its idiots like you that are the reason we are still suffering. Take a hard look at yourself and your ignorant, aloof fucking actions. I have family members over 80 that I love who are still active and living a fulfilling life yet you are basically saying "fuck them let them die" what an evil disgusting attitude. And don't say I'm mis-representing you because I'm not.

You are misrepresenting me, because I haven't said anything like that. Stop making things up.

I don't know what "ignorant, aloof actions" I'm supposed to be responsible for. Again, stop making things up.

If you actually bother to read what I've actually written, I said we should aggressively shield the genuinely vulnerable, which includes the over 80s. So stop making things up.

You've got a real cheek accusing me of being a liar when you've totally concocted a whole raft of opinions for me.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

You are misrepresenting me, because I haven't said anything like that. Stop making things up.

I don't know what "ignorant, aloof actions" I'm supposed to be responsible for. Again, stop making things up.

If you actually bother to read what I've actually written, I said we should aggressively shield the genuinely vulnerable, which includes the over 80s. So stop making things up.

You've got a real cheek accusing me of being a liar when you've totally concocted a whole raft of opinions for me.

You're lying again. I haven't told a lie. 

I notice you also conveniently ignoring my point about the younger high-risk people. 

SD gonna SD. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

You're lying again. 

Also conveniently ignoring my point about the younger high-risk people. 

SD gonna SD. 

I've just pointed out exactly where you lied about me. 

Younger high-risk people fall under the "genuinely vulnerable" who I mentioned. So yet again, stop making things up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Stront19m Dog™ said:

I've just pointed out exactly where you lied about me. 

Younger high-risk people fall under the "genuinely vulnerable" who I mentioned. So yet again, stop making things up.

But those points you raised aren't lies. You absolutely are ignorant and aloof about it all your reply to 3 Stacks is evidence of it so thanks. 

I missed the bit where you put vulnerable in reply to me there so I'm happy to hold my hands up, although you previously hadn't been. My mistake. 

Still.... you have said "for a few months left on the planet" about the over 80's. I can only assume you mean the vulnerable too? 

Go and fuck yourself. 

Just now, Stront19m Dog™ said:

No, fuck you you negging prick. I'll engage with you again when you stop spreading remorseless lies and falsehoods about me.

Hahahaha crying bastard! You make things up all the time and you ignore it when your bullshit is caught out (conveniently not wanting to engage my last question). I have no delusions that you aren't an intelligent lad SD. You are, but you don't half chat some utter fucking shite in amongst it. You are a condescending, hypocritical shit-bag. Plain and simple. 

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

There’s definitely sexual tension. It’s like that scene in a film where the two characters are shouting at each other in the rain then suddenly embrace and start shagging. I think we are seconds away from that.   

Yes love moves in mysterious ways, I love you I hate you.Its crackling sexual tension. 

1 hour ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

I'm being paid a full salary to do nothing at the moment, having just returned from our family villa in Spain.

Enjoy being an apologist for governments overstepping their boundaries.

You know-nothing, dismal turd.

You're sacrificing the health and wellbeing of millions of young people to temporarily stave off the inevitable for a few thousand old people.

2 hours ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Yep. Too many intent on putting the whole country through this hell to give really old people an extra few months on this planet, but completely ignoring the detrimental effect it has on the quality of life and health of young people.

And then when this nonsense is done and dusted, it's young people who'll pick up the tab.

Maybe the powers that be can explain why, if venues that serve alcohol are the problem, the virus spreads so fast among those communities that don't even drink alcohol.

Wow that's some bat shit crazy viewpoints there, I don't know if you were posting to wind up Stig or you genuinely believe that...but just Wow

28 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Yeah that’s a plan. Sack off the free bar and flirty bridesmaids to drive home alone for a pot noodle and a lonely wank. That’ll teach them, teach them good. 

There’s no free bar or fit bridesmaids. Just my bird’s fat cunt of a mother who’ll probably cause a scene with someone after two glasses of wine. In fact there’s been some trouble recently with the children of the bride-to-be leaving a hastily written note and running away to their dad’s house, so it’s more of an inevitability. She’s already sharpening the knives for the two kids that are 12 and 14 but hasn’t had the opportunity to have a go at them yet. 

Long time readers of this forum will be familiar with the Jabba the Hutt lookalike, evil, fucking turbo-twat but you’re new and presumably unaware. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

There’s no free bar or fit bridesmaids. Just my bird’s fat cunt of a mother who’ll probably cause a scene with someone after two glasses of wine. In fact there’s been some trouble recently with the children of the bride-to-be leaving a hastily written note and running away to their dad’s house, so it’s more of an inevitability. She’s already sharpening the knives for the two kids that are 12 and 14 but hasn’t had the opportunity to have a go at them yet. 

Long time readers of this forum will be familiar with the Jabba the Hutt lookalike, evil, fucking turbo-twat but you’re new and presumably unaware. 

Yeah defo go just so we can get the gossip. 

Am loving that Brexit is in the middle of the 6 month winter horror. 

No parties or celebrations, just a cold hard stare at your rising taxes and fall in wages.  No bombastic party scenes in Westminster, just solemnity and grim faces.  

It their worst nightmare, a Brexit night they can't mask with a massive street orgy and fireworks. 

4 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

What am I trying to disprove? It's an opinion so you can't disprove it by definition.

I was just astounded by your opinions that's all and expressed that on a forum, I was under the impression that is ok

Maybe I'm a traditionalist, but I was rather hoping you may give a reason why you disagree, given that I've supported my opinion.

2 hours ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Yep. Too many intent on putting the whole country through this hell to give really old people an extra few months on this planet, but completely ignoring the detrimental effect it has on the quality of life and health of young people.

And then when this nonsense is done and dusted, it's young people who'll pick up the tab.

Our house backs on to playing fields. Theres a match going on out there now and its good to see. Never thought I'd appreciate being able to see some normal life outside of the window.

• Upvote 1