You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

On 11/09/2020 at 15:52, Barrington Womble said:

So hearing aintree hospital is under pressure for beds already when the last 3 weeks they'd been pretty clear of covid cases. Dunno how you can get seats to see how bad it is. 

Where you hear this ? This is the kind of stuff the online echo would get miles column inches out of but I've not seen or heard anything about it.

On 12/09/2020 at 08:43, Anubis said:

Covid Marshalls? This will not end well. This one is'nt even wearing a mask....

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/first-covid-marshalls-seen-uk-18915588

1_GMP_DCM_160620IAmOpen_08JPG.jpg

Passing on the fucking mess they've created on to someone who looks like he's still in school.

It's nothing more than extremely watered down version of the community police officer role. 

My daughter is bunged up and her temperature is a little bit on the high side. Almost definitely she’s just picked up regular germs from being back around the other kids but according to her school if I keep her off tomorrow then the rest of the household has to stay in for seven days too. That will cause ructions with the older two kids, make no mistake. 

Absolute clusterfuck. 

44 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My daughter is bunged up and her temperature is a little bit on the high side. Almost definitely she’s just picked up regular germs from being back around the other kids but according to her school if I keep her off tomorrow then the rest of the household has to stay in for seven days too. That will cause ructions with the older two kids, make no mistake. 

Absolute clusterfuck. 

Does she have the covid symptoms? Bunged isn't one of them is it?

20 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Does she have the covid symptoms? Bunged isn't one of them is it?

She can’t smell or taste anything due to being bunged up. Otherwise no. Just been plying her with Calpol & Ibuprofen to hopefully bring her temp down to normal. I’m sure she hasn’t got Covid but the outbreak in the local secondary school has left everyone else on edge. 

I’m not ready to start the homeschooling again. 

Schools are going to be a mess, not least because they’re all doing their own thing. One of my mates had his kids sent home just because there was a suspected case in the school, while another received this. 

Only thing I can think of is a parent tested positive but the kid tested negative but you’d think they’d be more transparent. One of the mums in the school is receiving treatment for cancer so she’s obviously worried over whether to send her kids or not. 

D8F5C5FB-DFBA-4CE4-9209-A3C812F61ED7.png

Please don’t IGNORE THIS.

After 18th Sept, The Government are going to say they consulted the public and because there were no objections, we all want and consent to the rollout of unlicensed #vaccines, and that we are happy for non-medical staff to administer them and happy to accept we will not have the ability to ask for compensation if we face damage to our health. 

They are going to say, you agreed to it  (because no one saw this #Consultation request to share their opinion of course), this request is not being seen by many and has not been promoted widely enough.

Please don’t fall into apathy and then complain when it’s too late.

NB: click on the photo and then look for the blue  ‘respond on line’,  click on the words to go to the right place to share your views on each aspect of the potentially harmful new law they want to pass.

Please reshare this and make sure you contribute!

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/distributing-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19-and-flu

My lad had a test on Friday, he says the symptoms are very similar just not as bad as what he had back in March when they didn't test him. He was told 48 hours for results, then when he rang yesterday he was told it could now take 72 hours. He can't go to work until he gets the all clear. 

He was saying we are sending some tests to Germany, in order to cope with the increase. 

15 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

She can’t smell or taste anything due to being bunged up. Otherwise no. Just been plying her with Calpol & Ibuprofen to hopefully bring her temp down to normal. I’m sure she hasn’t got Covid but the outbreak in the local secondary school has left everyone else on edge. 

I’m not ready to start the homeschooling again. 

Haha. Luckily my missus is a teacher, so while we're at home waiting for for our results to come back, she can do the home schooling. Although we'll have to see if the school send anything. 

My mate’s missus has tested positive for Covid. My mate himself had a test on Saturday and is awaiting the result, but it sounds like he’s got it as he’s lost his taste and smell. My mate will hopefully be fine as he’s in decent shape, but I’m worried for his missus as she had treatment for breast cancer last year and it wiped her out, and her immune system is shot, plus she’s a bit of a heifer.

• Upvote 1