You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Fucking Bannon, again. 

I want to understand his plan.  What connects all of it, Farage, Brexit, Grimes, The Mail, The Telegraph, the Tories, Russia, Trump, anti-vax, anti-masks, pro-gun, white power, it's all the same spin featuring all the same players, but what's the goal, what's the end-game, who are the winners? 

"I wasn't political until I got into the service and saw how badly Jimmy Carter fucked things up. I became a huge Reagan admirer. Still am. But what turned me against the whole establishment was coming back from running companies in Asia in 2008 and seeing that Bush had fucked up as badly as Carter. The whole country was a disaster."

Bannon's strategic thinking has been influenced by Neil Howe's and William Strauss's Fourth Turning theory, which proposes that "populism, nationalism and state-run authoritarianism would soon be on the rise, not just in America but around the world. [... Once one strips] away the extraneous accidents and technology, you are left with only a limited number of social moods, which tend to recur in a fixed order. [...] Forests need periodic fires; rivers need periodic floods. Societies, too.

After former EDL leader Tommy Robinson was sentenced to 13 months in prison for contempt of court, Bannon has called for his release, describing Robinson as the "backbone" of Britain

Bannon believes Iran, Turkey and China are forming a "new axis" to challenge the West,and has described Turkey as "the greatest danger facing the United States" and "far more dangerous than Iran"

The more I read about him, the murkier it gets.  But, is Darren Grimes and Jacob Rees Mogg REALLY into the idea of restoring celtic leadership and values to our society, and purging ourselves of minorities who oppose it?  Because Bannon definitely is up for it.  But then, why the fucking nonsense with Covid?  Is it based on the likelihood of ethnic minorities more likely to die from it, so he wants that to happen naturally through Covid?

If so, brings us back to the genus of this fucking thing, and how almost perfect it is as a biological weapon designed to kill off the weak and ethnically diverse....

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What is the score with pushing this malaria drug? How come all the crackpots love it? The money trail can't be that hard to follow.

Agree, there's something more to this love-in for that drug.  Not sure if it's money-related or something else. 

Maybe it's really effective for white people, and they've known this all along, and they're happy with this white-only 'cure' and aren't looking to develop anything else.

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

When in doubt, break out the Latin.  Seems like the standard Tory defence/reaction.

I'm not in doubt about anything. Nor am I a Tory.

Still, more accurate than most of the nonsense in this thread.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The Latin bit heh, maybe -- the part where you posted some crank ex-ophthalmologist talkin shite maybe not so much. 

Sorry, I must have missed all the qualified epidemiologists on this forum.

Still, now that you're here, you can explain why it was shite.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

What is the score with pushing this malaria drug? How come all the crackpots love it? The money trail can't be that hard to follow.

Developing, testing and trialling a drug can cost billions.  If you’ve got one already developed and can convince a government or two to buy several billion doses you are quids in.  Doesn’t matter if it’s later proved to be ineffective.  

Just now, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Sorry, I must have missed all the qualified epidemiologists on this forum.

Still, now that you're here, you can explain why it was shite.

It’s a bit much to say we can’t criticise this bloke because we aren’t epidemiologists, when he’s the one giving advice when he isn’t an epidemiologist. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s a bit much to say we can’t criticise this bloke because we aren’t epidemiologists, when he’s the one giving advice when he isn’t an epidemiologist. 

I missed the part where you explain why this medical doctor is talking shite.

• Downvote 1

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

He is and so are you mate.

You are a shadow of your former self as you sink into this.

Embarrassing indeed.

Yep, it is indeed fucking embarrassing how the lot of you continue to fail to explain why the dozens of facts posted aren't in fact facts.

When this thing is over and done in this country by winter, and there's no second wave, how many of you will be big enough to apologise?

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

I think it's nothing more complicated than that it's an already known and heavily used anti-viral that someone like Trump got excited about because he could reopen the economy and go back to normal if it worked. 

And because Trump got so excited about it, it's now a political issue and the nutjobs think the commie media are only refusing to acknowledge its effectiveness because they hate Trump. As with most things now for the dunces among us, it's all a big conspiracy. 

3 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Yep, it is indeed fucking embarrassing how the lot of you continue to fail to explain why the dozens of facts posted aren't in fact facts.

When this thing is over and done in this country by winter, and there's no second wave, how many of you will be big enough to apologise?

Just like you’ve been big enough to apologise for calling it embarrassing now that hundreds of thousands of people have died? 

And I doubt it will be over by winter. 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think it's nothing more complicated than that it's an already known and heavily used anti-viral that someone like Trump got excited about because he could reopen the economy and go back to normal if it worked. 

And because Trump got so excited about it, it's now a political issue and the nutjobs think the commie media are only refusing to acknowledge its effectiveness because they hate Trump. As with most things now for the dunces among us, it's all a big conspiracy. 

You reckon? The amount of time he's spent going on about it I can't believe he doesn't have some vested interest.