You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Some fella on the Radio then complaining abut not being able to run the marathon after training all year for it. The level of selfishness and arrogance of some people blows my mind. People have lost loved ones and not even been able to say goodbye to them. It's these cunts who need fucking off. "I'm alright jack as long as you don't rock my boat" types. 

My solution to this would be get a couple of chavs to sit in a car, attach this bloke who wants to run 26 miles to the car and tell the chavs to drive for 26 miles. If he survives, he will have his wish. If he dies, the chavs can go to jail for 6 years for manslaughter.

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Brighton beach today....

Ok we can go on about social distancing and being selfish and all that but seriously how the fuck is being stuck in the middle of that in any way shape or form an enjoyable experience?

Ee0WLRgXsAIvzmV?format=jpg&name=large

Ee0WLRfWAAAIRzO?format=jpg&name=large

Fuck that. Fuck going to the beach in summer.

• Upvote 2

The only positive of coronavirus this summer has been that I can tell everyone that wants me to go to Huelva/Malaga/Cadiz beach, when it's over 35 degrees (40 last weekend), to fuck off. I'll go in November, thanks. Take my dogs and go for a long walk while there are about eight other people on the beach.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mudface said:

Yep, we went to Seahouses a few years back in late September, very bracing. Further up, Gullane's very nice too.

Yeah, used to go to Seahouses as well. My great aunt used to live in Belford so a couple of times a year we'd go and visit her. Huge beaches, with fuck all people on them. Great.

11 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

GlaxoSmithKline and Gates Foundation will be charging the govt (actually the taxpayer) £477 per person for vaccine. In the UK alone that would be £32 billion based on population of 67m.

* I can't verify this

Ha, Gates Foundation, that’s how you know that is bollocks.

1 hour ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

I notice at the end of the article there was this:

Disclaimerthe article has not been peer-reviewed; it should not replace individual clinical judgement, and the sources cited should be checked. The views expressed in this commentary represent the views of the authors and not necessarily those of the host institution, the NHS, the NIHR, or the Department of Health and Social Care. The views are not a substitute for professional medical advice.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, mattyq said:

I notice at the end of the article there was this:

Disclaimerthe article has not been peer-reviewed; it should not replace individual clinical judgement, and the sources cited should be checked. The views expressed in this commentary represent the views of the authors and not necessarily those of the host institution, the NHS, the NIHR, or the Department of Health and Social Care. The views are not a substitute for professional medical advice.

It also says nothing about local spikes.

Hey-ho.